Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How does Trump recover from this mess...

12345679»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Derek only has like 2 rules

1. No calls for genocide, etc
    2. NO malarkey
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    thechatch said:

Biden team taking a big risk bu agreeing to more debates. That was as good as he’s going to do against Trump. He should hide in his basement and hope the ballot harvesting in Florida and Pennsylvania carry his water.

Substitute any one of MI, WI, Arizona, or Georgia, and Ibwas right.

Trump kicked Biden’s ass in rd 2, so Joe had to lean on dirty ballots.

So far, looks good for him. Our new president is an octogenarian pussy who almost flunked out of law school at Syracuse. Seems bad. Meanwhile, woke millennials and Gen Z(worst generation ever) are celebrating in the streets, because they’re convinced an evil dictator was overthrown, due to their Instagram activism.

What a time to be alive.

Can’t wait to see what kind of bullshit goes down in Georgia over the next two months.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Biden team taking a big risk bu agreeing to more debates. That was as good as he’s going to do against Trump. He should hide in his basement and hope the ballot harvesting in Florida and Pennsylvania carry his water.

So far, looks good for him. Our new president is an octogenarian pussy who almost flunked out of law school at Syracuse. Seems bad. Meanwhile, woke millennials and Gen Z(worst generation ever) are celebrating in the streets, because they’re convinced an evil dictator was overthrown, due to their Instagram activism.

What a time to be alive.

Can’t wait to see what kind of bullshit goes down in Georgia over the next two months.
    If the establishment fix was in, they’ll let GOP have the senate.

They want everyone to calm the fuck down so they can get back to grifting
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,985
    edited November 2020
    Nah the DNC is already recruiting out of state people to come in and help “get out the vote”.

Major boots on the ground headed to GA mid-sized cities like Athens, Macon, Savannah, and Columbus. Dems will control both chambers of congress and the WH. I tried to warn you guys what was coming; a political revenge ass-fucking of the highest order.

Schumer gets to go back to sucking wall st dick and Nancy gets to focus her attention on any one of the 30-something squad members that are gunning for her speakership. Biden sits and pees in the corner while Queen Kamala shouts “who’s in the jungle now, Joe?!”

Crenshaw/Harris 2024
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    thechatch said:

Nah the DNC is already recruiting out of state people to come in and help “get out the vote”.

Major boots on the ground headed to GA mid-sized cities like Athens, Macon, Savannah, and Columbus. Dems will control both chambers of congress and the WH. I tried to warn you guys what was coming; a political revenge ass-fucking of the highest order.

Schumer gets to go back to sucking wall st dick and Nancy gets to focus her attention on any one of the 30-something squad members that are gunning for her speakership. Biden sits and pees in the corner while Queen Kamala shouts “who’s in the jungle now, Joe?!”

Crenshaw/Harris 2024

I don’t think that’s the plan, but the progressives could fuck it up
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2020

Houhusky said:

thechatch said:

I still can’t believe how badly Trump fucked up the condemning hate groups question.

“I condemn racism and hate groups of all kinds, unlike my opponent, who calls black people street predators, and is worried about white kids having to grow up in a racial jungle. My opponent, who supported race riots for months and encouraged domestic terrorists to attack the police and residents of our cities.”

That is low hanging fruit, and Trump fucked up royally with the “stand down and stand by” comment. He basically made himself the commanding officer of the Proud Boys.

We call those unforced errors, imo

The worst part about it was that the question was SO OBBIOUSLY canned and served up for him as a test. And while he was in the process of failing the test, the moderator kept nudging him and making it clear that this was a statement question and gave him a couple of chances to get it right and he just kept fucking it up. You could tell the gears were spinning and he made a calculated move. He just calculated badly. Very, very, very badly.

I have a sense for the line on which he is dancing. There are plenty of people, both in and outside of his base, who speak plainly and directly about race relations and have politically incorrect views on race according to the left; but those people are not racists. The Tug, for example, is full of those people. I think perhaps Trump and his advisors don't sufficiently appreciate the difference between those people and people like the Proud Boys. If I'm right about that, then that's on him and his people.

In any event, whatever the reason, he wasn't good on his feet on that point and he may have really screwed the pooch. I don't think this one just goes away because of our? short attention span. If I'm on the left, I hammer this point until it's done.
    I know very little about the proud boys other than it was founded by former Vice media founder and its now run by a Enrique Tarrio, an AfroCuban guy.

Here the mini Dateline documentary done by Dateline from a couple years ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7f4b1o6BKM&app=desktop

Are they actually a white supremacist group or are they just labeled that by the media at large?
    They aren't white supremacist.

The media is lazy and/or disingenuous.
    Their founder has certainly danced on the line of white nationalism.

In 2002 he stated that he was glad that Brooklyn hipsters were predominantly white. In a separate interview he said, ''I love being white and I think it's something to be very proud of.
    “I don't want our culture diluted. We need to close the borders now and let everyone assimilate to a Western, white, English-speaking way of life.''

Sounds like OBK if I say so myself.

There are some interesting articles out there about the increased enrollment of afro-hispanics with the organization. Not sure I understand the group entirely myself. I would expect you'd find a decent amount of racist people among their ranks despite the membership of afro-hispanics.
    Didn't watch/didn't read, but is the "founder's quote" there from Gavin McInness?
    Yes.
    McIness is no longer a part of the group. What’s your point? The group now is clearly integrated and their leader is a Black* Cubano.

The Democrats were originally founded by slave owners and were segregationists into the 1970s. Joe Biden was pro-segregation as recently as 1977. They filibustered the Civil Rights Act.

Does the mean every Democrat today believes in racism and Jim Crow?
    Yeah, I already said that Duck.

And we know how you feel about the Dixiecrats and partyswitch theory, so not a great comparison to make a point. And McInnes left in late 2018, so yeah, he been gone long tim.

Nobody said everybody in PB was anything. You made that up.

My point was that it was founded by a racist and anti-semitic kook who only left the group to help some of his bros beat the rap. Did I write too many words again?
    The proper method of judgment is of behavior, whether individually or as a group. By that measure, how awful are the PBs compared to dozens of high profile Leftist or Anarchist groups?

And the larger question is this: Why do they get so much attention from the Left and the MSM? Could it be that the demand for hate crimes and such far outstrips the supply?

Exhibit A: Where are the riots and burnt buildings after Trump presumably has lost the election?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

Your lucky I went into carpet laying instead of the Law like my mom wanted

*You're"
    Oh screw EB White and his Elements of Style!

Nitpickiest writer of all tim.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    As OBK says, Trumps re-election has been assured.

• BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    doogie said:

As OBK says, Trumps re-election has been assured.

You mixed up Gorsuch with Roberts. Roberts is a closet Dem.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    edited November 2020
    All three of these were GWB nominees to Court of Appeals.

Roberts votes how he’s told.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

What a time to be alive.

You did call this. I remember.