Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How does Trump recover from this mess...

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

doogie said:

Trump was I’ll prepared and low energy. That said, every time he began to strike, Wallace would shout out to block his answer and Biden would pile on with something incoherent.

If debates continue, this strategy will get worse becoming more obnoxious. It’s a good strategy. It worked. Trump looked like he hadn’t even considered Jimmy Lakes defense as he kept running short crosses over and over

Trump will do better knowing he's the road team. The next moderator can't be Joe's buttboy again
    Fair. But will the new tagline, "stand down but stand by" go away?
    Actually thought that was about Trump supporters accepting the results or not going out and declaring victory early and causing a ruckus

Stand by and be ready to fight antifa but stand down until needed

But no the new improved version of Trump is a racist isn't going away. *yawn*

Like I said some of us have felt the real racism and aren't impressed by this malarakey. Many of whom Biden in targeting. President Harris was right - Biden is an actual racist with 47 years of damage under his belt

Are voters smart enough? I am. Fuck the rest of you
    I was right if you look at the video
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

dnc said:

Trump fumbled this one badly. I don't think debates matter much but I expected Trump to destroy Biden and that didn't happen at all. Trump was at his worst last night.

Recently watched a documentary on Richard Pryor. Pryor made a comeback after his burning man impression and did a show in LA. He flopped. Nothing clicked. Nobody laughed. It was horrible. He actually apologized to the crowd and said "come back tomorrow night".

Next night he killed it. Absolutely on point. Hilarious as in his cracker/dead honky phase.

It's not over for Trump.

Richard Pryor didn't suck ass before his crappy set like Trump does.

It's fucking over.
    Pretty impressed with Biden were you?
    Nope. I'm a Corn Shit 2020 guy.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    Bull fucking shit!

"Stand down . . but, but, but the problem is the left!" Equivocating motherfucker.

I know Race, real racism is knowing what the "N-word" stands for.

HHusky said:

Bull fucking shit!

"Stand down . . but, but, but the problem is the left!" Equivocating motherfucker.

HHusky said:

Bull fucking shit!

Shut up cracker

Joe Biden said my kids aren't good enough to go to school with his kids in the jungle

No one in our house is confused as to the racist is

Take your white bread racist ass and go fuck yourself
    You seem to have entirely forgotten that your kids aren't good enough to rent in one of Daddy's shitty buildings.

Tuff liberal lawyer must be ashamed.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bull fucking shit!

HHusky said:

Bull fucking shit!

Shut up cracker

Joe Biden said my kids aren't good enough to go to school with his kids in the jungle

You seem to have entirely forgotten that your kids aren't good enough to rent in one of Daddy's shitty buildings.

Now I did have to threaten a condo in Democrat Seattle when they tried to renege on a rental agreement when they saw the family

Maybe you were the issue.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bull fucking shit!

HHusky said:

Bull fucking shit!

Shut up cracker

Now I did have to threaten a condo in Democrat Seattle when they tried to renege on a rental agreement when they saw the family

Since they rented it to me when I was alone I don't think so

Your continuing defense of racism is noted
    Riiiggght. Daddy was framed by Nixon's Justice Department, I'm sure.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,490 Swaye's Wigwam
    The proud boys arent racist and no one really gives a shit if they were. The issues that matter are jobs, the economy, etc. Most people remember things humming along before the chinese virus and dem state excessive lockdowns.

Most people dont like to see riots in big cities with looting and burning buildings and dead cops.

These are the issues that will carry Trump to a big win. Biden has nothing of substance.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter

doogie said:

Trump was I’ll prepared and low energy. That said, every time he began to strike, Wallace would shout out to block his answer and Biden would pile on with something incoherent.

If debates continue, this strategy will get worse becoming more obnoxious. It’s a good strategy. It worked. Trump looked like he hadn’t even considered Jimmy Lakes defense as he kept running short crosses over and over

Trump will do better knowing he's the road team. The next moderator can't be Joe's buttboy again
    Fair. But will the new tagline, "stand down but stand by" go away?
    Actually thought that was about Trump supporters accepting the results or not going out and declaring victory early and causing a ruckus

Stand by and be ready to fight antifa but stand down until needed

But no the new improved version of Trump is a racist isn't going away. *yawn*

Like I said some of us have felt the real racism and aren't impressed by this malarakey. Many of whom Biden in targeting. President Harris was right - Biden is an actual racist with 47 years of damage under his belt

Are voters smart enough? I am. Fuck the rest of you
    I didn't quite get that. Is it a problem or not?
    Not really

As I posted Trump spun it pretty good back on Joe

Lot of Americans aren't happy with antifa looting and burning for months on end

Trump needs to slow down and get his reads down. It was sloppy
    Truth in bold. Guar-an-fucking-tee more people know the name "Antifa" than "Proud Boys".

People are sick of the Antifa bullshit. Trump needs to pin Biden to the wall and not give up until he says "Uncle" on Antifa.

If Joe won't do it, so swings the electorate. The TV ads will be relentless.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bull fucking shit!

HHusky said:

Bull fucking shit!

Shut up cracker

Since they rented it to me when I was alone I don't think so

Your continuing defense of racism is noted
    Riiiggght. Daddy was framed by Nixon's Justice Department, I'm sure.
    You mean grandpa dumbass

Not renting to welfare recipients equals not renting to Blacks. If you're racist

Meanwhile Joe Biden didn't want his kids going to school with our kids

Cracker
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    PANTYFA doesn't exist. Hiden Biden said so.

The Proud Boys appear to be more diverse than the school that Biden wanted to send his kids to

Gee did the Left lie again?

@creepycoug what say you?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    edited September 2020

The proud boys arent racist and no one really gives a shit if they were. The issues that matter are jobs, the economy, etc. Most people remember things humming along before the chinese virus and dem state excessive lockdowns.

Most people dont like to see riots in big cities with looting and burning buildings and dead cops.

These are the issues that will carry Trump to a big win. Biden has nothing of substance.

Not your best work. It's like you want to miss the point.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

doogie said:

Agree he wasn't "on", but if you cut through the noise, which wasn't easy to do, he obliterated Biden on substance. Biden has NOTHING. And speaking of "on", that slobbering geriatric (sorry @RaceBannon ) has no "on" days left in his lifetim. What you saw last night is Biden at his best. He'll never be better.

Trump did fumble the race discussions last night. The Proud Boys gaffe is almost historically bad, and the answer on sensitivity training was not super great either.

I am at once concerned about the damage the Proud Boys comment will do to his electability and legitimately and pleasantly surprised to see the Tug come out and acknowledge it was a bad move. The POTUS simply cannot lend any level of legitimacy to a group like that, and he did. And "but buts" are useless.

I fear my taxes may go up now, and that I will have to acknowledge that the chatch called this right a few weeks ago. Still, my $$ is on Trump, in more ways than one.
    Worse than calling Nazis "fine people" - which more than half the brainwashed country still believes he did?

Trump gets a much larger margin of error because he's gotten a lot of shit done that Slow Joe wouldn't touch. I think he stunk up the room last night, but I don't think it's going to hurt him that much in the long run. The proud boys have a tiny profile compared to Antifa, and most on the right will automatically embrace them for standing in opposition to Antifa despite some of their offensive rhetoric.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,958
    edited September 2020

The Proud Boys appear to be more diverse than the school that Biden wanted to send his kids to

Gee did the Left lie again?

@creepycoug what say you?
    See my response to @HoustonHusky . I don't operate in that crowd. Too low brow for a big-time corporate lawyer who fills his days filling his briefs with filler information and then hitting the links.

Maybe they are only antisemitic. I don't really know. Or maybe they're pretty enlightened and welcome all members. I kind of doubt that. The group in Portland has a pretty bad rep and has attracted some skinhead peel offs from what I've read / heard. To be fair, I've also read/heard that the group tries to limit that particular element.

I'm guessing that if you ran with that bunch you'd probably encounter more than a few racist people, but then that can be said about a lot of groups.

I know one thing: Cubans can be pretty racist. It never occurred to me that black-Cubans could be racist against themselves. Damn.

Here's my serious guess: the people who started the group's organization were pleasantly surprised to learn that there are black Hispanics who are REALLY FUCKING CONSERVATIVE and were like, "we hit the jackpot! bring those guys in!"