Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Systemic racism

12345679»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,948

SFGbob said:

Everything, all if it is just your baseless opinion, many of which are contrary to established fact. It's pointless continuing this, you're emoting you're not arguing.

So you got nothing. Zip. Zilch. As expected.

Who's emoting, Bob? Run away now.
    You've not cited a single fact. In fact, nearly everything you've said has either been baseless opinion, what you "feel" might have happened, and statements that are directly contradicted by the established facts.

I know you don't give a fuck. You have really, really strong feelings about this, and that's what is important.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    Right Bob. Who would ever be "skeered" of some stranger following them in a car then chasing them on foot for no reason? Who would be "skeered" of that, Bob? Again, perfectly normal behavior by Zimmerman.

Still waiting to hear what I'm "making up," Bob. Gonna answer? Or Chicken out?
    Bob. Bobby. Bobster. Bubbly Bobby. Yo, Bob: How about just answering the question you've ducked for what, 15 minutes now?

What am I making up, Bob? Since you're the authority on all things "Trademark," I'd really like to know what I've "made up."

Right Bob. Who would ever be "skeered" of some stranger following them in a car then chasing them on foot for no reason? Who would be "skeered" of that, Bob? Again, perfectly normal behavior by Zimmerman.

What's the over and under on the number of times I can get on top of you and smash your head into the sidewalk? 2, 3, 4, 5 times?

I'll make it easier for you list for me the claims you've made that aren't entirely based upon your opinion or what you "feel" Trademark was thinking or what you "feel" Zimmerman was doing.
    SFGbob said:

What's the over and under on the number of times I can get on top of you and smash your head into the sidewalk? 2, 3, 4, 5 times?

I'll make it easier for you list for me the claims you've made that aren't entirely based upon your opinion or what you "feel" Trademark was thinking or what you "feel" Zimmerman was doing.
    You fight like a Girl.

SFGbob said:

You fight like a Girl.
    Shocking, he dodged the questions.
    I fucking love assholes like @SFGBob who take these hard positions on "facts" then wither and wimp out when asked to present any of their own.

Hilarious and Pathetic at the same time.

Keep enjoying life, @SFGBob. You should go fishing with fishboy @dflea and I'll host a betting pool of who goes into the water first.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You fight like a Girl.
    Shocking, he dodged the questions.
    And this, right here, ladies and gentlemen, is called "Projection." (And Hypocrisy, but pay no mind to that.)

Thank you for that stunningly awesome example, @SFGBob.

Life is fucking Amazing.

I fucking love assholes like @SFGBob who take these hard positions on "facts" then wither and wimp out when asked to present any of their own.

Keep enjoying life, @SFGBob. You should go fishing with fishboy @dflea and I'll host a betting pool of who goes into the water first.

I've presented a number of facts and I've directly refuted multiple claims of pure bullshit that you've stated. Fuck off. Just because you ignore them doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Question still stands. Cite for me a single claim you made that is anything other than your feelings or your opinion.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited June 2020
    No fucking way I'm reading through this entire thread.

Black people get pulled over for doing nothing wrong far more often than white people do.

Black people get followed far more often than white people do.

Black people get watched far more closely than white people do.

Black people get charged more quickly and sentenced more harshly than white people do.

Not every time. Not every situation. It doesn't mean nothing bad ever happens to white people.

But by and large, as a whole, when speaking in generalities the system is skewed against black people.

Here in Memphis I know of multiple business who flat out will not even interview a black person for a job.

In the last decade I've sat down with a number of black and mixed friends, people who are educated, people who are upstanding members of society, people who by and large don't even vote blue, and asked them for their personal experiences with law enforcement and the justice system.

It's ugly. UGLY.

Some of that is because the part of the country that I live in.

Some of it is because the superiority of white people has been ingrained into a lot of our systems nationwide.

I would encourage anyone who legitimately cares to have these same types of conversations with those you know who fit these descriptions. Don't talk, just listen. Save your personal opinion for a little and just hear them out.

And if you don't know anyone who fits that description, that should tell you a whole lot about yourself.

There is progress and things are getting better. As Will Smith said racism isn't getting worse, it's just getting filmed.

We are moving in the right direction.

We still have a long ass way to go.

Sincerely,

Official HH Racist
    edited June 2020
    SFGbob said:

I've presented a number of facts and I've directly refuted multiple claims of pure bullshit that you've stated. Fuck off. Just because you ignore them doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Question still stands. Cite for me a single claim you made that is anything other than your feelings or your opinion.
    You're really confused Bob. You've cited irrelevant facts that don't even approach contradicting anything I've stated, theorized about, given a real or hypothetical example of, or anything. See, Bobby, it goes like this: If I state a "fact" and get it wrong, then you can "correct" that with another "fact" that's actually established or proven. But, BobbyBoy, you haven't done that. I didn't say fuck all about Zimmerman's head, but you played the little game of inapposites where you say, "The Capital of Oregon is Salem, and therefore Texas is the smallest state in the Union." Um, gee, Bob, that's a big No-no, factually speaking, because the Capital or Oregon has no bearing on the size of Texas. But irrelevancy seems to be your strength, BobbyBoy, so carry on.
    SFGbob said:

Jesus, BobbyBoy: You're in @GDS Territory here. Trust me. You don't want to be there, unless you like being speed-bagged and tea-bagged like I've done to @GDS for 7 months straight.

SFGbob said:

You're really confused Bob. You've cited irrelevant facts that don't even approach contradicting anything I've stated, theorized about, given a real or hypothetical example of, or anything. See, Bobby, it goes like this: If I state a "fact" and get it wrong, then you can "correct" that with another "fact" that's actually established or proven. But, BobbyBoy, you haven't done that. I didn't say fuck all about Zimmerman's head, but you played the little game of inapposites where you say, "The Capital of Oregon is Salem, and therefore Texas is the smallest state in the Union." Um, gee, Bob, that's a big No-no, factually speaking, because the Capital or Oregon has no bearing on the size of Texas. But irrelevancy seems to be your strength, BobbyBoy, so carry on.
    Still can't cite a single thing you claimed that wasn't based entirely on your feelings. Sad.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Still can't cite a single thing you claimed that wasn't based entirely on your feelings. Sad.
    I asked you first, BobbyBoy. And I'm still waiting. Will it be 7 months or more, like with @GDS?