Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Systemic racism

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,948
    So not countless white school mass shooters getting off because the are mentally ill?

He has moved onto a new line of bullshit.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    edited June 2020

SFGbob said:

There are countless cases of white teens shooting up schools and getting released because of mental illness?

Look up any mass shooting from 2000-2019 white male gets tried and charged but labeled as having a mental illness and will receive treatment instead of Jail for life or the death penalty. That is what I am saying its the court trials and outcomes. If you replace those white teens who did mass shootings and make them african american do you think they will be labeled off with Mental Illness and be given treatment for it?
    First of all the overwhelming majority of all school shooters are either killed during the shooting or commit suicide. The Florida school shooter is still awaiting trial in prison not a mental hospital.

Kip Kinkel is in prison for the rest of his life, not a mental institution. You're full of shit.
    Some kid in Colorado was found insane. But he hardly “got off”.

The problem Dodgy has is he makes a decent point, then fucks it up with cheery picked anecdotal data and hyperbole.

As far as calling cops on people for dumb stuff, it happens quite often to everyone. Especially in the age of Karen. But most “victims” assume the person is an asshole doesn’t call the press. I said before in this thread maybe white privilege is when someone is being a dick to you, you have the privilege to assume the person is a dick rather than a racist.
    I’ll be wrong if I’m wrong I don’t have a problem saying that. What I am saying is you can’t deny white people are treated better than black people in this country. But what isn’t logic and statistics is there is a portion of our community that is hurting and it is clear that they are. I will go to them because it is more important to me that they as humans are heard and action is taken rather relying on statistics from 2012-2015.. I can get over myself long enough to make sure a fellow human can heal. Us as humans for some reason love to use logistical deductive reasoning to place a narrative and title to someone’s story rather than listen and understand. All I am saying is if you flip it and it’s a white person protest because of racism I would hope that the African Americans and other races would come around me for support. But I don’t have to I can turn this off, I can leave our discussion and kick back and watch a movie and disregard what is happening in the world, and I know you’re not racist and this board we like to fuck around and play devil advocate and the like. I don’t give a shit what motives are had there will be some who use it for attention and some who will be genuine but this culture and generation is so use to be fake and being something we are now online that we can smell unauthentic people from a mile away so I’m not worried about that. What I am worried about is it seems that what was fought for in the 60s still seems to be fought for in 2020 and as evolved as we should be by now it’s sad.

I'm confused by the quote machine @DerekJohnson . It seems someone else has Dodgy's account.

Can you help out a confused (albeit creepy) coug?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020
    I think the biggest reveal of this entire story is how racist - in fact - Blue States and Cities continue to be in practice, in contrast to the trillions of words, spoken and written on the subject, by the virtue-signaling Libs who comprise those states and cities. If I were black, I'd rather live in Tennessee than Minnesota. Or Portland.
    edited June 2020
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Dispatcher: Are you following him?
    Zimmerman: Yeah.
    Dispatcher: Okay, we don't need you to do that.
    Zimmerman: Okay.
    Then keeps following him.

Call Transcript. Facts Bobby. Not Bullshit.

Is it bullshit that Zimmerman is a fucking loser lunatic? Difference of opinions? Maybe. Bullshit? Uh, no.

Dispatcher isn't a cop. The "cops" never told him to do shit. And he actually did "break off" after the "cop" told him he didn't need to follow.

You're pulling claims out of your ass.
    Dispatcher works for and in tandem with, the cops, Ass-Hair-Splitter.

Zimmerman provoked the entire thing. I'd have wanted to kick that pudgy faggots ass, too.
    Non-emergency phone operator isn't the "cops" and doesn't have the authority of the "cops" which was the reason why you brought it up in the first place. You also conveniently omit that Zimmerman did stop running after Trademark after the phone call. How many times would you allow me to smash your head against the sidewalk before you responded with lethal force?
    How do we know this? Do we know where he was positioned when he 'broke off'? I've never read anything in this case supporting that version of the story. My understanding was that the eye witnesses (both the made-up and real ones) came upon the scene after hearing the struggle, and only then showed up and thus only able to say what happened at that point, which was the end. I don't recall any version of the incident involving an eye witness that watched Zimmerman make the call, follow, and then "break off". That all happened in the dark. Maybe Martin went after a stationary George who had "broken off" as you say. Maybe he was hiding and jumped George, which would suggest George kept going "somewhere". Maybe George followed him all the way to the scene of the fight. The latter is the most probable unless somebody, other than impugned-credibility George, testified otherwise. It's not a rhetorical question: what is the evidence, other than what Zimmerman said, that establishes that Zimmerman broke off his chase? And his "Ok" on the call transcript isn't sufficient.

The thing that has bothered me about your take, and the take of a few others, is that you gratuitously point out Martin's teen-age run-ins with authority as reason to not give him the benefit of the doubt. But you don't seem to ever question Zimmerman, who himself was a giant lying POS as an adult, as demonstrated before, during and after the incident.
    And the Zimmerman fans never address the provocation element by Zimmerman. As though there's nothing wrong at all with obviously following someone in a car or truck through a dark area or neighborhood, and anyone who wonders why, or what the hell is going on is somehow the outlier, shouldn't be bothered by being stalked, and should just let it happen with no concerns whatsoever, cause it's not like black kids are ever hassled or anything.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,044 Standard Supporter
    It has been addressed. Trayvon the MMA wannabe astronaut didn't like the neighbor hood watch watching him and felt disrespected. He returned, confronted Zimmerman and then laid him out and started slamming his head into the pavement. Nothing Zimmerman did was illegal. The assault by Trademark was criminal.

It has been addressed. Trayvon the MMA wannabe astronaut didn't like the neighbor hood watch watching him and felt disrespected. He returned, confronted Zimmerman and then laid him out and started slamming his head into the pavement. Nothing Zimmerman did was illegal. The assault by Trademark was criminal.

It's okay to assault people if you're skeeered.
    edited June 2020

And the Zimmerman fans never address the provocation element by Zimmerman. As though there's nothing wrong at all with obviously following someone in a car or truck through a dark area or neighborhood, and anyone who wonders why, or what the hell is going on is somehow the outlier, shouldn't be bothered by being stalked, and should just let it happen with no concerns whatsoever, cause it's not like black kids are ever hassled or anything.

That's really it. Whether he should have done jail time is one conversation. It stands to reason that there wasn't enough evidence to convict him of what he was charged because of everything we've talked about. But to summarily just say " he has a right to follow" and "the jury did its job" feels like obviating the more fundamental issue. Defend yourself and defend your home. I've been clear about that. But leave the police work for matters that don't occur on your property and don't involve someone threatening you with imminent harm to the people who were actually able to get through the academy.

And any notion that Zimmerman wasn't profiling Martin is just naive. Just one man's opinion, but I've lived down there. It's not the PNW. At the end of the day, as you say, one guy initiated a dangerous and and unpredictable series of events on a 17-year old kid who wasn't doing anything wrong. Prosecuted or not, that should bother you.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Is it bullshit that Zimmerman is a fucking loser lunatic? Difference of opinions? Maybe. Bullshit? Uh, no.

Dispatcher isn't a cop. The "cops" never told him to do shit. And he actually did "break off" after the "cop" told him he didn't need to follow.

Zimmerman provoked the entire thing. I'd have wanted to kick that pudgy faggots ass, too.
    Non-emergency phone operator isn't the "cops" and doesn't have the authority of the "cops" which was the reason why you brought it up in the first place. You also conveniently omit that Zimmerman did stop running after Trademark after the phone call. How many times would you allow me to smash your head against the sidewalk before you responded with lethal force?
    How do we know this? Do we know where he was positioned when he 'broke off'? I've never read anything in this case supporting that version of the story. My understanding was that the eye witnesses (both the made-up and real ones) came upon the scene after hearing the struggle, and only then showed up and thus only able to say what happened at that point, which was the end. I don't recall any version of the incident involving an eye witness that watched Zimmerman make the call, follow, and then "break off". That all happened in the dark. Maybe Martin went after a stationary George who had "broken off" as you say. Maybe he was hiding and jumped George, which would suggest George kept going "somewhere". Maybe George followed him all the way to the scene of the fight. The latter is the most probable unless somebody, other than impugned-credibility George, testified otherwise. It's not a rhetorical question: what is the evidence, other than what Zimmerman said, that establishes that Zimmerman broke off his chase? And his "Ok" on the call transcript isn't sufficient.

The thing that has bothered me about your take, and the take of a few others, is that you gratuitously point out Martin's teen-age run-ins with authority as reason to not give him the benefit of the doubt. But you don't seem to ever question Zimmerman, who himself was a giant lying POS as an adult, as demonstrated before, during and after the incident.
    I've never cited Martin's teenage run ins with authority to not give him the benefit of the doubt but I hope that strawman's asshole was nice and tight for ya.

On the phone call to the "police" who never ordered him to stop pursing Trademark you can hear George breathing heavy as he runs after the young astronaut wannabe. During that same phone call, George stops running and his breathing returns to normal. He had already "broken off" the chase when Trademark sucker punched him. Which we all now know is cool as long as you're skeeeered.
    And since we know from Trademark's "girlfriend" that he is the one who thought Zimmerman was a fag and a"creepy ass cracker" just who profiled whom?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,044 Standard Supporter
    Well, it doesn't. Neighborhood was suffering thefts and break-ins. You think it was the retired Jewish folks or primarily young black males. In this case, Trayvon was an unstable thief. It bothers me that anyone would want to beat up the neighborhood watch guy. Tough to watch from your basement. Zimmerman had no prior evidence of being racially biased.

Well, it doesn't. Neighborhood was suffering thefts and break-ins. You think it was the retired Jewish folks or primarily young black males. In this case, Trayvon was an unstable thief. It bothers me that anyone would want to beat up the neighborhood watch guy. Tough to watch from your basement. Zimmerman had no prior evidence of being racially biased.

Well he was an Obama supporter. Could have been possible that he hated whitey.
    Anyone on these boreds would've handled the situation better than Zimmerman. Zimmerman was a social retard, with a gun, complete inept at his volunteer job and lacked any and all social skills for dealing with the situation at hand. Ignorant Prejudiced Racist Goon though he was, his communication skills obviously sucked ass to the point he couldn't even converse with Martin, but instead creepily followed him around without saying a word. Who on these boreds wouldn't have said, "Hey. Where you headed?" Or "Hey, do you live here?" Not Zimmerman, because he was a fucking retard. With a gun. And that's why Retards shouldn't have Guns.

Anyone on these boreds would've handled the situation better than Zimmerman. Zimmerman was a social retard, with a gun, complete inept at his volunteer job and lacked any and all social skills for dealing with the situation at hand. Ignorant Prejudiced Racist Goon though he was, his communication skills obviously sucked ass to the point he couldn't even converse with Martin, but instead creepily followed him around without saying a word. Who on these boreds wouldn't have said, "Hey. Where you headed?" Or "Hey, do you live here?" Not Zimmerman, because he was a fucking retard. With a gun. And that's why Retards shouldn't have Guns.

We're in the making shit up and pulling it out of your ass phase of this conversation.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I've never cited Martin's teenage run ins with authority to not give him the benefit of the doubt but I hope that strawman's asshole was nice and tight for ya.

On the phone call to the "police" who never ordered him to stop pursing Trademark you can hear George breathing heavy as he runs after the young astronaut wannabe. During that same phone call, George stops running and his breathing returns to normal. He had already "broken off" the chase when Trademark sucker punched him. Which we all now know is cool as long as you're skeeeered.
    So, heavy breathing. Everything else follows I guess. Got it.
    SFGbob said:

We're in the making shit up and pulling it out of your ass phase of this conversation.
    What am I "making up" Bob?
    Everything, all if it is just your baseless opinion, many of which are contrary to established fact. It's pointless continuing this, you're emoting you're not arguing.
    Bob: Is it a new idea to you that people don't like being followed? That it makes them anxious? Nervous? Feel unsafe or threatened? Increasingly so the longer it goes on, in time and distance?

Ever heard of the internal "fight or flight" mechanism? Ever heard or read anything about it? Ever heard why these conflicts occur near a person's home but not in the driveway or in front of the home because people don't want stalkers to know exactly where they live?

Are you this New to life, Bob?
    SFGbob said:

Everything, all if it is just your baseless opinion, many of which are contrary to established fact. It's pointless continuing this, you're emoting you're not arguing.

So you got nothing. Zip. Zilch. As expected.

Who's emoting, Bob? Run away now.
    edited June 2020

Bob: Is it a new idea to you that people don't like being followed? That it makes them anxious? Nervous? Feel unsafe or threatened? Increasingly so the longer it goes on, in time and distance?

Ever heard of the internal "fight or flight" mechanism? Ever heard or read anything about it? Ever heard why these conflicts occur near a person's home but not in the driveway or in front of the home because people don't want stalkers to know exactly where they live?

Are you this New to life, Bob?

Yes, yes he was so skeered that instead of returning to the house where he was staying, which he was only a few feet away from, long after he lost Zimmerman, he returned in the direction in which he last saw Zimmerman and sucker punched him, breaking his nose and knocking him to the ground, but it's okay because he was skeeered. And then he was so afraid that he got on top of Zimmerman while he was on the ground and proceeded to go "MMA style" on him and smash his head into the sidewalk repeatedly.

Which again is perfectly cool if your skeered.