Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Uniforms

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

You want them to "just win games". Well guess what you fucks? Black kids like swag. Black kids like cool or iconic uniforms that give them a feeling of status. Bama's uniforms are classic. Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, you name it. Their uniforms are classic and unchanged. Kids can look back and see Herschel Walker playing in the same exact uniform they would be wearing if they go to Georgia. Bijan Robinson is now excited about the possibility of wearing Reggie Bush's #5 jersey at USC. It's these traditions that make college football special. You want to win games? You have to get the best fucking talent and uniforms can either help you do that, or hinder you from doing that.

Moar racial signaling from Tacoma Tom. Man, you really are a racist POS.

Listen up Hills: black people asked me to tell you to stop speaking on behalf of black people. They're embarrassed, especially with the way you sell them out the minute a sorority girls cries rape.

You really suck man.
    Afro americans or 'blacks' do like swag, rap, money, expensive cars, big butted white bitches, money without having to work a 9-5 for Whitey, hate white cops, generally ditch their kids (80% of the time according to census, are justifiably incarcerated at 3× that of whiteys proportionally to their population representation...i could go on. Thats not racist but factual...so toss off coug
    Wrong. Bad post.
    No, not a bad post, a truthful and painful one. The media hates the narrative and shields young minds like your's from the reality. Go ahead enlightmen me cobra. Beware, i will destroy you on this topic...with facts
    There are no facts on your side you fuck. Black people are not justifiably targeted and harassed by the police more than white people. There are more white people on drugs and selling drugs in America than black people and yet black people are disproportionately arrested for drug crimes compared to white people. Black people are sentenced to longer prison time than white people for the same crimes. Unarmed black people are disproportionately shot by the police compared to white people. These are facts. You would destroy nobody on this topic.
    Self-loathing Uncle Tom.

You are a sad little fucker aren't you?
    Uncle Tom is a term that's off limits for white trash like you. You only further prove your racism.
    Well, Thomas, I'm afraid you're going to have to meat me at 7-11 to enforce that directive.

But not just any 7-11. I only rumble at the 7-11 on Aurora. The one near the U-District.

PM me and I'll send you directions so you don't get lost.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2019

You want them to "just win games". Well guess what you fucks? Black kids like swag. Black kids like cool or iconic uniforms that give them a feeling of status. Bama's uniforms are classic. Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, you name it. Their uniforms are classic and unchanged. Kids can look back and see Herschel Walker playing in the same exact uniform they would be wearing if they go to Georgia. Bijan Robinson is now excited about the possibility of wearing Reggie Bush's #5 jersey at USC. It's these traditions that make college football special. You want to win games? You have to get the best fucking talent and uniforms can either help you do that, or hinder you from doing that.

Listen up Hills: black people asked me to tell you to stop speaking on behalf of black people. They're embarrassed, especially with the way you sell them out the minute a sorority girls cries rape.

You really suck man.
    Afro americans or 'blacks' do like swag, rap, money, expensive cars, big butted white bitches, money without having to work a 9-5 for Whitey, hate white cops, generally ditch their kids (80% of the time according to census, are justifiably incarcerated at 3× that of whiteys proportionally to their population representation...i could go on. Thats not racist but factual...so toss off coug
    Wrong. Bad post.
    No, not a bad post, a truthful and painful one. The media hates the narrative and shields young minds like your's from the reality. Go ahead enlightmen me cobra. Beware, i will destroy you on this topic...with facts
    I don’t know what media you watch but this is in fact the narrative I frequently see being portrayed.

#wrongboard
    And who are you? Speak, ill listen. Then undress your argument
    ..and your wife;)
    Your comment about wife lets me know that YOU KNOW who I am. You can have her. If she cheats I can leave with a clear conscious.

I applaud you though for going after the whole fucking board. I did that a couple weeks ago and it didn’t end well. Shoutout to @Gladstone My bad.

I work in news, I am the fucking news. You can’t be so naive to miss how blacks are bastardized in the news. The narrative is constantly spewed.

Again, #wrongbored #takeittothetug

Uhh...who are u again? Try and reconcile..you'll be lonely and a severe case of carpal tunnel awaits you. Pay your Cobra when u get canned. Its expensive
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    Seek help Pupster
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Are you fucking kidding me!? Those uniforms are fucking trash! Still no pant stripes for another FOUR fucking years!? How can these retards still not get it and continue to destroy our branding and tradition. It's so fucking easy to design our uniforms and they still can't figure it the fuck out! Imagine if LSU just decided to remove the stripes down the sides of their pants. Their fans would be rioting in the streets! We want our Washington Husky uniforms back! We want our fucking pant stripes! Back when the old school jerseys had sleeves they had two purple stripes on the sleeves of the white jerseys. You bump those stripes up the side of the shoulder on the modern jerseys like the Dallas Cowboys' uniforms.

The lettering should be basic block lettering with no gold trim around the edges. Just basic white block lettering on the purple jerseys and basic purple block lettering on the white jerseys.

No more fucking black uniforms or black accents ANYWHERE.

Only alternate uniforms should be ALL Purple or ALL white so the kids can have their options and swag. White pants should have pant stripes as well.

If this is true and our uniforms look like fucking Georgia Tech's uniforms y'all need to turn up on Twitter when they release this shit and trash the fuck out of them. I don't care if you think they're a "slight improvement" over the Nike ones. Anything less than our fucking traditional uniforms is unacceptable. Simply not having the pant stripes back again is unacceptable!

Our? Uh, satellite campus guys from Tacoma don't get a vote.

Sorry man.
    You didn't fucking go to UW. You have literally no life. You live in bum fuck Oregon and collect disability checks from the government.

Oregon fans you didn't go to college don't get a vote.
    I went to UW SEATTLE and I’m telling you to shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing my home town.
    Anybody could have gotten into UW back in your day. If young you were a high school student today, you'd be rejected. Nobody has any fucking authority or added credibility as a fan just because they went to UW. There are more UW alumni who don't give a fuck about UW football than there are that do. UW fans are all equal no matter where you went to college.
    Lol I was valedictorian of my high school and scored 99 percentile on all my tests.

So yes I do have authority and credibility and a much bigger cock than you. Obviously.
    Today, Washington state valedictorians are being rejected by UW if they didn't go to a good enough high school. You would have been replaced by an international student or an out of state valedictorian who pay higher tuition bitch.

No, they aren't. More evidence you don't know what you're talking about.

In terms of strategy, being in the top 10% of a shitty high school in a shitty location is actually a pretty good strategy for college admissions, and it would make you a virtual lock to get into UW unless your test scores were miserably low.

It would be cool if you actually had a clue what you're talking about.

#satellitecampusdummy

#dilutingthevalueofmydegree
    Read it and weap old man. You are not elite. I had a 3.5 GPA in high school as a year round three sport athlete and had no chance of getting into UW. Which was fine, not a big deal to me. I never took academics seriously and never aspired to be an elite student or get straight A's. But in-state valedictorians are getting rejected these days:

https://uwimpact.org/seattle-times-why-straight-as-may-not-get-you-into-uw-this-year/

If you actually went to UW (which I doubt), your dumb ass wouldn't have been accepted as a student today. If you went to UW back than, you were privileged to be accepted via lower academic standards.
    A 3.5 in high school? Good god man, you can sleep through high school and get a 3.5.

I heard of an instate valedictorian not getting in in 2011. Can you link others. One case would not make a trend and I’d learn toward he was a douche.
    But he went to a GOOD public high school.
    Lolz. Exactly. The shittier the school and community you come from, the more the bleeding heart academics want you.

What a rube.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Seek help Pupster

Clever retort as always. Pack can you just once say something clever, funny, anything? I got in better arguments at Mark Twain elentary school. Serious, is this what 20-somethings are packing? When u eventually find an outcast for a wife, who finds a similar outcast in you...your wife and 1st lay is going to abuse you. I give your marriage 3 years. Hopefully you dont bring a kid into the world. He'll be ashamed of your sorry ass
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Seek help Pupster

Clever retort as always. Pack can you just once say something clever, funny, anything? I got in better arguments at Mark Twain elentary school. Serious, is this what 20-somethings are packing? When u eventually find an outcast for a wife, who finds a similar outcast in you...your wife and 1st lay is going to abuse you. I give your marriage 3 years. Hopefully you dont bring a kid into the world. He'll be ashamed of your sorry ass
    Mark Twain Elementary, the glory years, when Pup peaked... dominating the playground and Frenching Tony Jones.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Seek help Pupster

Seek help buddy
  • Options

Seek help Pupster

Mark Twain Elementary, the glory years, when Pup peaked... dominating the playground and Frenching Tony Jones.
    Lol figures he’s a twain fag
  • Options
    How shitty was your SAT?

I know plenty of in-state kids who weren’t legacies that got in with a 3.5.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,998
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bread said:

Did the uniforms leak today, wheres the pics?? 90 new posts! Nope just ballz.

You left out the the faggotry

You really suck man.
    Wrong. Bad post.
    I don’t know what media you watch but this is in fact the narrative I frequently see being portrayed.

#wrongboard
    ..and your wife;)
    Your comment about wife lets me know that YOU KNOW who I am. You can have her. If she cheats I can leave with a clear conscious.

I applaud you though for going after the whole fucking board. I did that a couple weeks ago and it didn’t end well. Shoutout to @Gladstone My bad.

I work in news, I am the fucking news. You can’t be so naive to miss how blacks are bastardized in the news. The narrative is constantly spewed.

Uhh...who are u again? Try and reconcile..you'll be lonely and a severe case of carpal tunnel awaits you. Pay your Cobra when u get canned. Its expensive
    In such cases, what might these self-appointed, habitual advice-givers be revealing about themselves? Actually, much more than you may have realized.

What the chronic advice-giver’s suggestions—often gratuitous and unsolicited—typically betray is a powerful need to prove to themselves that they could deal with your difficulties better than you could ever be expected to. And also that the depth and breadth of their intelligence, knowledge and comprehension indicates a still more general superiority over you. Assuming that this strong impulse to give you unsought advice is something you’ve also seem them demonstrate with others, such behavior hints at a person whose ego demands perpetual reassurance: That it needs to be regularly reminded that it’s exceptional—somehow of a higher “rank” or “order” than the one who’s receiving the advice.

Consider that if, deep down, inveterate advice-givers view their worth on the basis of how well they compare to others, they must remain (however unconsciously) in eternal competition with you. One way they can claim interpersonal victory—or gain the relational “upper hand”— is through, authoritatively, providing you with advice. Such individuals, firmly entrenched in the ego-gratifying habit of telling others what they should do, rarely can wait to be asked for their opinion. Routinely anxious to declare that they know something you don’t, they’re apt to offer suggestions or solutions prematurely. Not that their remedies aren’t generally well-intentioned. But there’s still a certain element of righteous self-satisfaction in how these opinions are volunteered. Which is why you might harbor vague, uneasy suspicions that what they’re proposing may somehow be meant as much for themselves as for you.

If you don’t particularly like their advice (and haven’t requested it anyway), you may still need to respond to them with considerable care. For since, below the surface, they’re much less self-confident than you might imagine, they could easily become upset or offended if they feel you haven’t taken them seriously (as perhaps their parents didn’t when they were growing up). So you may be left in the undesirable position of having, graciously, to thank them for their unwanted suggestions, even as you regretfully decline them. And—ironically—they may actually care much less about whether you accept their advice than that you value or validate it. Once again, you need to remember that their sometimes annoying habit of “taking control” of your decision-making process relates more to their underlying insecurity and self-doubt than it does to any simple arrogance, audacity, or conceit.

Their rather tenuous self-esteem and -respect—as well as their belief that they really matter and are important to others—may well hinge on your willingness to take pains to confirm the legitimacy of what they’re saying. So, hopefully, you can do this, despite the fact that their advice may not be suitable to your present situation, or even reflect your values. Consequently, unless you place little worth on the relationship, it makes sense to be sympathetic and accommodating toward their dependency-based need for (ego-boosting) reassurance.

Otherwise, you may find yourself going back and forth with them indefinitely—debating the pro's and con's of what they’re needing to convince you of. For if, unbeknownst to you, their positive self-regard is at stake, you can hardly expect them to forgo their viewpoint readily. Which is, again, why it’s crucial to keep in mind that most often they don’t require that you agree with them—just that you let them know that, despite its not quite fitting your circumstances, what they’re saying makes good sense to you.

Finally, I’d like to introduce a “corollary” to the points I’ve been making. There are some ethical considerations here, so please note that what I’m describing isn’t anything I’d particularly recommend: Namely, that it might be fairly easy to exploit the advice-giver’s hidden agenda to “dominate” you, or assume superiority over you. That is, if you specifically ask them for advice, help, or guidance on something, they may be happy to actually “take on” the background research necessary for you to make the most informed decision. Or if you ask them to recommend how best to complete a task, they might even offer to do it for you. For that would enable them to demonstrate—both to you and themselves—their admiral ability to handle the job. (And, unquestionably, they do feed on praise!)

In these instances, the advice-giver is granted a position of higher authority and, in this privileged role of “consultant,” experiences substantial ego gratification. As I mentioned earlier, the driving, largely unconscious impetus behind the advice-giver’s at times problematic habit is for them to assuage deep, never-resolved feelings of gnawing self-doubt. So in any given situation, the challenge is to find healthy ways of reassuring them of their essential competence . . . but without actually taking advantage of them—or feeling that they’re somehow taking advantage of you.
  • Options

Bread said:

Did the uniforms leak today, wheres the pics?? 90 new posts! Nope just ballz.

You left out the the faggotry

You really suck man.
    Wrong. Bad post.

#wrongboard
    ..and your wife;)

In such cases, what might these self-appointed, habitual advice-givers be revealing about themselves? Actually, much more than you may have realized.

What the chronic advice-giver’s suggestions—often gratuitous and unsolicited—typically betray is a powerful need to prove to themselves that they could deal with your difficulties better than you could ever be expected to. And also that the depth and breadth of their intelligence, knowledge and comprehension indicates a still more general superiority over you. Assuming that this strong impulse to give you unsought advice is something you’ve also seem them demonstrate with others, such behavior hints at a person whose ego demands perpetual reassurance: That it needs to be regularly reminded that it’s exceptional—somehow of a higher “rank” or “order” than the one who’s receiving the advice.

Consider that if, deep down, inveterate advice-givers view their worth on the basis of how well they compare to others, they must remain (however unconsciously) in eternal competition with you. One way they can claim interpersonal victory—or gain the relational “upper hand”— is through, authoritatively, providing you with advice. Such individuals, firmly entrenched in the ego-gratifying habit of telling others what they should do, rarely can wait to be asked for their opinion. Routinely anxious to declare that they know something you don’t, they’re apt to offer suggestions or solutions prematurely. Not that their remedies aren’t generally well-intentioned. But there’s still a certain element of righteous self-satisfaction in how these opinions are volunteered. Which is why you might harbor vague, uneasy suspicions that what they’re proposing may somehow be meant as much for themselves as for you.

If you don’t particularly like their advice (and haven’t requested it anyway), you may still need to respond to them with considerable care. For since, below the surface, they’re much less self-confident than you might imagine, they could easily become upset or offended if they feel you haven’t taken them seriously (as perhaps their parents didn’t when they were growing up). So you may be left in the undesirable position of having, graciously, to thank them for their unwanted suggestions, even as you regretfully decline them. And—ironically—they may actually care much less about whether you accept their advice than that you value or validate it. Once again, you need to remember that their sometimes annoying habit of “taking control” of your decision-making process relates more to their underlying insecurity and self-doubt than it does to any simple arrogance, audacity, or conceit.

Their rather tenuous self-esteem and -respect—as well as their belief that they really matter and are important to others—may well hinge on your willingness to take pains to confirm the legitimacy of what they’re saying. So, hopefully, you can do this, despite the fact that their advice may not be suitable to your present situation, or even reflect your values. Consequently, unless you place little worth on the relationship, it makes sense to be sympathetic and accommodating toward their dependency-based need for (ego-boosting) reassurance.

Otherwise, you may find yourself going back and forth with them indefinitely—debating the pro's and con's of what they’re needing to convince you of. For if, unbeknownst to you, their positive self-regard is at stake, you can hardly expect them to forgo their viewpoint readily. Which is, again, why it’s crucial to keep in mind that most often they don’t require that you agree with them—just that you let them know that, despite its not quite fitting your circumstances, what they’re saying makes good sense to you.

Finally, I’d like to introduce a “corollary” to the points I’ve been making. There are some ethical considerations here, so please note that what I’m describing isn’t anything I’d particularly recommend: Namely, that it might be fairly easy to exploit the advice-giver’s hidden agenda to “dominate” you, or assume superiority over you. That is, if you specifically ask them for advice, help, or guidance on something, they may be happy to actually “take on” the background research necessary for you to make the most informed decision. Or if you ask them to recommend how best to complete a task, they might even offer to do it for you. For that would enable them to demonstrate—both to you and themselves—their admiral ability to handle the job. (And, unquestionably, they do feed on praise!)

In these instances, the advice-giver is granted a position of higher authority and, in this privileged role of “consultant,” experiences substantial ego gratification. As I mentioned earlier, the driving, largely unconscious impetus behind the advice-giver’s at times problematic habit is for them to assuage deep, never-resolved feelings of gnawing self-doubt. So in any given situation, the challenge is to find healthy ways of reassuring them of their essential competence . . . but without actually taking advantage of them—or feeling that they’re somehow taking advantage of you.
    Quit plagiarizing someone’s shit, fucko
  • Options
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Are you fucking kidding me!? Those uniforms are fucking trash! Still no pant stripes for another FOUR fucking years!? How can these retards still not get it and continue to destroy our branding and tradition. It's so fucking easy to design our uniforms and they still can't figure it the fuck out! Imagine if LSU just decided to remove the stripes down the sides of their pants. Their fans would be rioting in the streets! We want our Washington Husky uniforms back! We want our fucking pant stripes! Back when the old school jerseys had sleeves they had two purple stripes on the sleeves of the white jerseys. You bump those stripes up the side of the shoulder on the modern jerseys like the Dallas Cowboys' uniforms.

The lettering should be basic block lettering with no gold trim around the edges. Just basic white block lettering on the purple jerseys and basic purple block lettering on the white jerseys.

No more fucking black uniforms or black accents ANYWHERE.

Only alternate uniforms should be ALL Purple or ALL white so the kids can have their options and swag. White pants should have pant stripes as well.

If this is true and our uniforms look like fucking Georgia Tech's uniforms y'all need to turn up on Twitter when they release this shit and trash the fuck out of them. I don't care if you think they're a "slight improvement" over the Nike ones. Anything less than our fucking traditional uniforms is unacceptable. Simply not having the pant stripes back again is unacceptable!

Our? Uh, satellite campus guys from Tacoma don't get a vote.

Sorry man.
    You didn't fucking go to UW. You have literally no life. You live in bum fuck Oregon and collect disability checks from the government.

Oregon fans you didn't go to college don't get a vote.
    I went to UW SEATTLE and I’m telling you to shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing my home town.
    Anybody could have gotten into UW back in your day. If young you were a high school student today, you'd be rejected. Nobody has any fucking authority or added credibility as a fan just because they went to UW. There are more UW alumni who don't give a fuck about UW football than there are that do. UW fans are all equal no matter where you went to college.
    Lol I was valedictorian of my high school and scored 99 percentile on all my tests.

So yes I do have authority and credibility and a much bigger cock than you. Obviously.
    Today, Washington state valedictorians are being rejected by UW if they didn't go to a good enough high school. You would have been replaced by an international student or an out of state valedictorian who pay higher tuition bitch.

No, they aren't. More evidence you don't know what you're talking about.

In terms of strategy, being in the top 10% of a shitty high school in a shitty location is actually a pretty good strategy for college admissions, and it would make you a virtual lock to get into UW unless your test scores were miserably low.

It would be cool if you actually had a clue what you're talking about.

#satellitecampusdummy

#dilutingthevalueofmydegree
    Read it and weap old man. You are not elite. I had a 3.5 GPA in high school as a year round three sport athlete and had no chance of getting into UW. Which was fine, not a big deal to me. I never took academics seriously and never aspired to be an elite student or get straight A's. But in-state valedictorians are getting rejected these days:

https://uwimpact.org/seattle-times-why-straight-as-may-not-get-you-into-uw-this-year/

If you actually went to UW (which I doubt), your dumb ass wouldn't have been accepted as a student today. If you went to UW back than, you were privileged to be accepted via lower academic standards.
    A 3.5 in high school? Good god man, you can sleep through high school and get a 3.5. You didn’t “aspire to be a good student”. .... Things people who aren’t capable of being good students say. Like poor people who say shit like money can buy you happiness. GTF outta here with that stupid bullshit.

I heard of an instate valedictorian not getting in in 2011. Can you link others. One case would not make a trend and I’d learn toward he was a douche.
    Anybody can be a good student. It's not a measure of intelligence. It's a measure of obedience, effort, and discipline. That's it. Good grades don't mean you're smart and bad grades don't mean you're dumb. There are plenty of millionaires and billionaires who dropped out of school. You likely learned at a young age that you don't have talent or good looks so your only hope in life was to try really hard in school. It doesn't make you better than anybody else. Ugly little micro penis having nerds and incels who got straight A's in school are not better than anybody. They're compensating for the traits that they don't possess. You sound like one of those guys.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This is an all timer as far as Ballz AIDS threads go. From dying on the hill of pant stripes, all the way to whining about how unfair UW is these days and how all of the Asians cleaned his clock in admissions. Sprinkle in some confusion about the roots of creep and a flagrantly racist cameo from pumpy, and we've got an archive-ready classic on our hands.

Still no word on those new uniforms though.