Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Uniforms

Comments

• Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,166
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bookstore has already transitioned. They, Adidas, took my advice and made a purple with yellow logos and its absolutely garish. It has every imaginable UW logo on it front and back. Walls and mannequin have Adidas on them. Limited offerings yesterday with mostly team related t shirts.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I thought one of you by now would have seen a jersey unloaded at the book store or some shit, but instead it's always AIDS.

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Are you fucking kidding me!? Those uniforms are fucking trash! Still no pant stripes for another FOUR fucking years!? How can these retards still not get it and continue to destroy our branding and tradition. It's so fucking easy to design our uniforms and they still can't figure it the fuck out! Imagine if LSU just decided to remove the stripes down the sides of their pants. Their fans would be rioting in the streets! We want our Washington Husky uniforms back! We want our fucking pant stripes! Back when the old school jerseys had sleeves they had two purple stripes on the sleeves of the white jerseys. You bump those stripes up the side of the shoulder on the modern jerseys like the Dallas Cowboys' uniforms.

The lettering should be basic block lettering with no gold trim around the edges. Just basic white block lettering on the purple jerseys and basic purple block lettering on the white jerseys.

No more fucking black uniforms or black accents ANYWHERE.

Only alternate uniforms should be ALL Purple or ALL white so the kids can have their options and swag. White pants should have pant stripes as well.

If this is true and our uniforms look like fucking Georgia Tech's uniforms y'all need to turn up on Twitter when they release this shit and trash the fuck out of them. I don't care if you think they're a "slight improvement" over the Nike ones. Anything less than our fucking traditional uniforms is unacceptable. Simply not having the pant stripes back again is unacceptable!

Our? Uh, satellite campus guys from Tacoma don't get a vote.

Sorry man.
    You didn't fucking go to UW. You have literally no life. You live in bum fuck Oregon and collect disability checks from the government.

Oregon fans you didn't go to college don't get a vote.
    I went to UW SEATTLE and I’m telling you to shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing my home town.
    Anybody could have gotten into UW back in your day. If young you were a high school student today, you'd be rejected. Nobody has any fucking authority or added credibility as a fan just because they went to UW. There are more UW alumni who don't give a fuck about UW football than there are that do. UW fans are all equal no matter where you went to college.
    Lol I was valedictorian of my high school and scored 99 percentile on all my tests.

So yes I do have authority and credibility and a much bigger cock than you. Obviously.
    Today, Washington state valedictorians are being rejected by UW if they didn't go to a good enough high school. You would have been replaced by an international student or an out of state valedictorian who pay higher tuition bitch.

No, they aren't. More evidence you don't know what you're talking about.

In terms of strategy, being in the top 10% of a shitty high school in a shitty location is actually a pretty good strategy for college admissions, and it would make you a virtual lock to get into UW unless your test scores were miserably low.

It would be cool if you actually had a clue what you're talking about.

#satellitecampusdummy

#dilutingthevalueofmydegree
    Read it and weap old man. You are not elite. I had a 3.5 GPA in high school as a year round three sport athlete and had no chance of getting into UW. Which was fine, not a big deal to me. I never took academics seriously and never aspired to be an elite student or get straight A's. But in-state valedictorians are getting rejected these days:

https://uwimpact.org/seattle-times-why-straight-as-may-not-get-you-into-uw-this-year/

If you actually went to UW (which I doubt), your dumb ass wouldn't have been accepted as a student today. If you went to UW back than, you were privileged to be accepted via lower academic standards.
    A 3.5 in high school? Good god man, you can sleep through high school and get a 3.5. You didn’t “aspire to be a good student”. .... Things people who aren’t capable of being good students say. Like poor people who say shit like money can buy you happiness. GTF outta here with that stupid bullshit.

I heard of an instate valedictorian not getting in in 2011. Can you link others. One case would not make a trend and I’d learn toward he was a douche.
    Anybody can be a good student. It's not a measure of intelligence. It's a measure of obedience, effort, and discipline. That's it. Good grades don't mean you're smart and bad grades don't mean you're dumb. There are plenty of millionaires and billionaires who dropped out of school. You likely learned at a young age that you don't have talent or good looks so your only hope in life was to try really hard in school. It doesn't make you better than anybody else. Ugly little micro penis having nerds and incels who got straight A's in school are not better than anybody. They're compensating for the traits that they don't possess. You sound like one of those guys.
    I could have gone to Harvard if I'd wanted to. I just didn't try because I'm good looking. Sure.gif

True. Bad grades don't mean you're dumb. Dim wits tend to demonstrate their stupidity consistently throughout the day. Take you for instance.

#illtakethingsloserssayfor500alex

#nomaincampus4u
    Lol getting good grades or a good education doesn't make anyone a winner. It's what you do after that that matters. You dropped out of school and decided to give up and collect checks from the government. That's what a loser does. I'm paying taxes while you sit on your fat ass. Get a JOB you bum!
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I thought one of you by now would have seen a jersey unloaded at the book store or some shit, but instead it's always AIDS.

We have a relationSHIP with Adidas!

No really, that's the shitty pun they're going with right now.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Are you fucking kidding me!? Those uniforms are fucking trash! Still no pant stripes for another FOUR fucking years!? How can these retards still not get it and continue to destroy our branding and tradition. It's so fucking easy to design our uniforms and they still can't figure it the fuck out! Imagine if LSU just decided to remove the stripes down the sides of their pants. Their fans would be rioting in the streets! We want our Washington Husky uniforms back! We want our fucking pant stripes! Back when the old school jerseys had sleeves they had two purple stripes on the sleeves of the white jerseys. You bump those stripes up the side of the shoulder on the modern jerseys like the Dallas Cowboys' uniforms.

The lettering should be basic block lettering with no gold trim around the edges. Just basic white block lettering on the purple jerseys and basic purple block lettering on the white jerseys.

Only alternate uniforms should be ALL Purple or ALL white so the kids can have their options and swag. White pants should have pant stripes as well.

If this is true and our uniforms look like fucking Georgia Tech's uniforms y'all need to turn up on Twitter when they release this shit and trash the fuck out of them. I don't care if you think they're a "slight improvement" over the Nike ones. Anything less than our fucking traditional uniforms is unacceptable. Simply not having the pant stripes back again is unacceptable!

Sorry man.
    You didn't fucking go to UW. You have literally no life. You live in bum fuck Oregon and collect disability checks from the government.

I went to UW SEATTLE and I’m telling you to shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing my home town.
    Anybody could have gotten into UW back in your day. If young you were a high school student today, you'd be rejected. Nobody has any fucking authority or added credibility as a fan just because they went to UW. There are more UW alumni who don't give a fuck about UW football than there are that do. UW fans are all equal no matter where you went to college.
    Lol I was valedictorian of my high school and scored 99 percentile on all my tests.

So yes I do have authority and credibility and a much bigger cock than you. Obviously.
    Today, Washington state valedictorians are being rejected by UW if they didn't go to a good enough high school. You would have been replaced by an international student or an out of state valedictorian who pay higher tuition bitch.

In terms of strategy, being in the top 10% of a shitty high school in a shitty location is actually a pretty good strategy for college admissions, and it would make you a virtual lock to get into UW unless your test scores were miserably low.

#satellitecampusdummy

Read it and weap old man. You are not elite. I had a 3.5 GPA in high school as a year round three sport athlete and had no chance of getting into UW. Which was fine, not a big deal to me. I never took academics seriously and never aspired to be an elite student or get straight A's. But in-state valedictorians are getting rejected these days:

https://uwimpact.org/seattle-times-why-straight-as-may-not-get-you-into-uw-this-year/

If you actually went to UW (which I doubt), your dumb ass wouldn't have been accepted as a student today. If you went to UW back than, you were privileged to be accepted via lower academic standards.
    A 3.5 in high school? Good god man, you can sleep through high school and get a 3.5. You didn’t “aspire to be a good student”. .... Things people who aren’t capable of being good students say. Like poor people who say shit like money can buy you happiness. GTF outta here with that stupid bullshit.

I heard of an instate valedictorian not getting in in 2011. Can you link others. One case would not make a trend and I’d learn toward he was a douche.
    Anybody can be a good student. It's not a measure of intelligence. It's a measure of obedience, effort, and discipline. That's it. Good grades don't mean you're smart and bad grades don't mean you're dumb. There are plenty of millionaires and billionaires who dropped out of school. You likely learned at a young age that you don't have talent or good looks so your only hope in life was to try really hard in school. It doesn't make you better than anybody else. Ugly little micro penis having nerds and incels who got straight A's in school are not better than anybody. They're compensating for the traits that they don't possess. You sound like one of those guys.
    I could have gone to Harvard if I'd wanted to. I just didn't try because I'm good looking. Sure.gif

True. Bad grades don't mean you're dumb. Dim wits tend to demonstrate their stupidity consistently throughout the day. Take you for instance.

#illtakethingsloserssayfor500alex

#nomaincampus4u
    Lol getting good grades or a good education doesn't make anyone a winner. It's what you do after that that matters. You dropped out of school and decided to give up and collect checks from the government. That's what a loser does. I'm paying taxes while you sit on your fat ass. Get a JOB you bum!
    Desperately pressing.

#urbadatthis

#thisiswhynomaincampus4u

#tacomaproud
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

#satellitecampusdummy

I got into UDub (out of state) with a 3.2 HS GPA. Suck it try hard academis losers!!
    Thank you.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,811
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2019

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

#satellitecampusdummy

I got into UDub (out of state) with a 3.2 HS GPA. Suck it try hard academis losers!!
    I had a 3.3 1490 SAT and didn’t get in. I did 0 HW in HS. HS is easy @StrongArmCobra

Academis standards change. I regret not going to Denver.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,296
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

#satellitecampusdummy

I had a 3.3 1490 SAT and didn’t get in. I did 0 HW in HS. HS is easy @StrongArmCobra

DU is for mediocre academis with rich ass parents.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would go to a school like Denver just to watch hockey.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,811
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

#satellitecampusdummy

DU is for mediocre academis with rich ass parents.
    Exactly. Rich girls= meal ticket.

But da bidness school is legit.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

#satellitecampusdummy

Or you could get straight As without trying hard, playing sports, and doing drugs and make all the noyds hate you. Admit it though. You probably worked really hard for your 3.5 and you would have hated me if you went to my school. Some people are just born better. Sorry!
    You're definitely not one of them.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,166
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

So I decided to be a doogy doog and head down to the stadium store only to find out its fucking closed with a small note on the door saying they’re “closed while they continue to the transition to Adidas”.

So the day the contract takes effect, you’re closed? Ok got it, idiots.

Store at HecEd is open though! So I head down there and oh my fucking god, I wish I didn’t. This shit is so fucking ugly it made my head spin off my shoulders and into the nearest garbage can.

$150 for something that looks like it was knit by a bed ridden grandma with a heavy material that the combat soldiers in the North Pole would appreciate.

By the way, I’m told the stadium store isn’t opening back up until the 10th. Wonder if they’ll open earlier to the media?

I posted earlier that someone was actually wearing that at the spring game.
  • Options
    Sure, high school is easy when you're not exhausted every day. Anybody who has never played football will never understand. While others were just regular students taking it easy, I was waking up at 5 AM every morning for an hour of team lifting and conditioning before school and then going to practice for two and half hours after school with more conditioning after that. And that would be after not going to sleep the night before until 12 PM doing homework. The physical and mental fatigue is constant as a student athlete. I laugh at fucking betas who think they're hot shit getting good grades as regular students. Most of you fucking pussies couldn't handle playing football and going to school at the same time and would quit after a couple days. Most of you basement dwellers don't know what hard is because you've never put in any real hard, physical work a day in your life so shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    TheDozerTheDozer Member Posts: 100
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I may be reading this wrong but it looks like season ticket holders will get a chance to view uniforms early starting the 6th by going down to this new Partnership thing.