Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Uniforms

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,998
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

You want them to "just win games". Well guess what you fucks? Black kids like swag. Black kids like cool or iconic uniforms that give them a feeling of status. Bama's uniforms are classic. Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, you name it. Their uniforms are classic and unchanged. Kids can look back and see Herschel Walker playing in the same exact uniform they would be wearing if they go to Georgia. Bijan Robinson is now excited about the possibility of wearing Reggie Bush's #5 jersey at USC. It's these traditions that make college football special. You want to win games? You have to get the best fucking talent and uniforms can either help you do that, or hinder you from doing that.

Moar racial signaling from Tacoma Tom. Man, you really are a racist POS.

Listen up Hills: black people asked me to tell you to stop speaking on behalf of black people. They're embarrassed, especially with the way you sell them out the minute a sorority girls cries rape.

You really suck man.
    Afro americans or 'blacks' do like swag, rap, money, expensive cars, big butted white bitches, money without having to work a 9-5 for Whitey, hate white cops, generally ditch their kids (80% of the time according to census, are justifiably incarcerated at 3× that of whiteys proportionally to their population representation...i could go on. Thats not racist but factual...so toss off coug

That’s pretty fucked up even for your non-existent standards pup.

Btw.... I hate cops, white people and very likely you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You want them to "just win games". Well guess what you fucks? Black kids like swag. Black kids like cool or iconic uniforms that give them a feeling of status. Bama's uniforms are classic. Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, you name it. Their uniforms are classic and unchanged. Kids can look back and see Herschel Walker playing in the same exact uniform they would be wearing if they go to Georgia. Bijan Robinson is now excited about the possibility of wearing Reggie Bush's #5 jersey at USC. It's these traditions that make college football special. You want to win games? You have to get the best fucking talent and uniforms can either help you do that, or hinder you from doing that.

Listen up Hills: black people asked me to tell you to stop speaking on behalf of black people. They're embarrassed, especially with the way you sell them out the minute a sorority girls cries rape.

You really suck man.
    Afro americans or 'blacks' do like swag, rap, money, expensive cars, big butted white bitches, money without having to work a 9-5 for Whitey, hate white cops, generally ditch their kids (80% of the time according to census, are justifiably incarcerated at 3× that of whiteys proportionally to their population representation...i could go on. Thats not racist but factual...so toss off coug
    Wrong. Bad post.
    No, not a bad post, a truthful and painful one. The media hates the narrative and shields young minds like your's from the reality. Go ahead enlightmen me cobra. Beware, i will destroy you on this topic...with facts
    I don’t know what media you watch but this is in fact the narrative I frequently see being portrayed.

#wrongboard
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Are you fucking kidding me!? Those uniforms are fucking trash! Still no pant stripes for another FOUR fucking years!? How can these retards still not get it and continue to destroy our branding and tradition. It's so fucking easy to design our uniforms and they still can't figure it the fuck out! Imagine if LSU just decided to remove the stripes down the sides of their pants. Their fans would be rioting in the streets! We want our Washington Husky uniforms back! We want our fucking pant stripes! Back when the old school jerseys had sleeves they had two purple stripes on the sleeves of the white jerseys. You bump those stripes up the side of the shoulder on the modern jerseys like the Dallas Cowboys' uniforms.

The lettering should be basic block lettering with no gold trim around the edges. Just basic white block lettering on the purple jerseys and basic purple block lettering on the white jerseys.

No more fucking black uniforms or black accents ANYWHERE.

Only alternate uniforms should be ALL Purple or ALL white so the kids can have their options and swag. White pants should have pant stripes as well.

If this is true and our uniforms look like fucking Georgia Tech's uniforms y'all need to turn up on Twitter when they release this shit and trash the fuck out of them. I don't care if you think they're a "slight improvement" over the Nike ones. Anything less than our fucking traditional uniforms is unacceptable. Simply not having the pant stripes back again is unacceptable!

Our? Uh, satellite campus guys from Tacoma don't get a vote.

Sorry man.
    You didn't fucking go to UW. You have literally no life. You live in bum fuck Oregon and collect disability checks from the government.

Oregon fans you didn't go to college don't get a vote.
    I went to UW SEATTLE and I’m telling you to shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing my home town.
    Anybody could have gotten into UW back in your day. If young you were a high school student today, you'd be rejected. Nobody has any fucking authority or added credibility as a fan just because they went to UW, especially of you're an old fuck and got in when they were letting anybody in and before the Asians took over. There are more UW alumni who don't give a fuck about UW football than there are that do. UW fans are all equal no matter where you went to college.
    The Asians took over a long, long time ago.

HTH

#thingsyouwouldknowifyouattendedmaincampus
    This.

Yes that was brought up to me recently by a wealthy cuog. I'm not sure why it's significant in a any way that ~20% of a 50k campus is Asian. Their work ethic from 2007-2010 didn't strike me as any different than anyone else, at least for CS.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You really suck man.
    Wrong. Bad post.
    No, not a bad post, a truthful and painful one. The media hates the narrative and shields young minds like your's from the reality. Go ahead enlightmen me cobra. Beware, i will destroy you on this topic...with facts
    There are no facts on your side you fuck. Black people are not justifiably targeted and harassed by the police more than white people. There are more white people on drugs and selling drugs in America than black people and yet black people are disproportionately arrested for drug crimes compared to white people. Black people are sentenced to longer prison time than white people for the same crimes. Unarmed black people are disproportionately shot by the police compared to white people. These are facts. You would destroy nobody on this topic.
    No cobra,
    PurpleJ said:

You really suck man.
    I chinned this post so everyone can see what a racist piece of shit you are.
    Chin away
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

PurpleJ said:

Are you fucking kidding me!? Those uniforms are fucking trash! Still no pant stripes for another FOUR fucking years!? How can these retards still not get it and continue to destroy our branding and tradition. It's so fucking easy to design our uniforms and they still can't figure it the fuck out! Imagine if LSU just decided to remove the stripes down the sides of their pants. Their fans would be rioting in the streets! We want our Washington Husky uniforms back! We want our fucking pant stripes! Back when the old school jerseys had sleeves they had two purple stripes on the sleeves of the white jerseys. You bump those stripes up the side of the shoulder on the modern jerseys like the Dallas Cowboys' uniforms.

The lettering should be basic block lettering with no gold trim around the edges. Just basic white block lettering on the purple jerseys and basic purple block lettering on the white jerseys.

Only alternate uniforms should be ALL Purple or ALL white so the kids can have their options and swag. White pants should have pant stripes as well.

If this is true and our uniforms look like fucking Georgia Tech's uniforms y'all need to turn up on Twitter when they release this shit and trash the fuck out of them. I don't care if you think they're a "slight improvement" over the Nike ones. Anything less than our fucking traditional uniforms is unacceptable. Simply not having the pant stripes back again is unacceptable!

Sorry man.
    You didn't fucking go to UW. You have literally no life. You live in bum fuck Oregon and collect disability checks from the government.

I went to UW SEATTLE and I’m telling you to shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing my home town.
    Anybody could have gotten into UW back in your day. If young you were a high school student today, you'd be rejected. Nobody has any fucking authority or added credibility as a fan just because they went to UW, especially of you're an old fuck and got in when they were letting anybody in and before the Asians took over. There are more UW alumni who don't give a fuck about UW football than there are that do. UW fans are all equal no matter where you went to college.

HTH

Not the international ones. They've added more international students and out-of-state students to their acceptance strategy to raise tuition revenue. It's much more difficult for in-state students to get accepted than it was back in the 80's or 90's. That's the fact of the matter. I don't really care. But old people who went to UW had an easier time getting accepted than people who go to UW today so you don't get to act all elitist when you're not really all that elite. That's just the progress of academics. I was learning shit in high school that older guys like you learned in college.

https://uwimpact.org/seattle-times-why-straight-as-may-not-get-you-into-uw-this-year/
    Quit trying to justify why you had to attend a satellite campus JC. Not my problem. I cleared the hurdles that applied in my time. You didn't because you suck.

But please tell me more about all the valedictorians why aren't getting in. :D

#udidntgetin

# becauseurdumb

#uwtacomaisembarassing
  • Options

You really suck man.
    Wrong. Bad post.
    I don’t know what media you watch but this is in fact the narrative I frequently see being portrayed.

#wrongboard
    And who are you? Speak, ill listen. Then undress your argument
    ..and your wife;)
  • Options
    haie said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

HTH

This.

Yes that was brought up to me recently by a wealthy cuog. I'm not sure why it's significant in a any way that ~20% of a 50k campus is Asian. Their work ethic from 2007-2010 didn't strike me as any different than anyone else, at least for CS.
    Asians study really hard...and dont depend on government to foot the bill, pay reparations and forgive debt. I HEART asians, hispanics and anyone who works hard to achieve
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019
    haie said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

HTH

This.

A good portion of them can barely speak English. I'm sure they're good students and all and semi-learned a second language which isn't easy to do, but the international kids get in because they pay higher tuition rates. If that means I'm bitter, then fine, I'm bitter. It was the same at UW Bothell except the international Asian kids there were the real fuck ups their dragon parents are ashamed of. They thought they had swag and wore Air Jordans and their hats on backwards and shit lol. When we peer reviewed each others papers, I couldn't believe some of them were even in college. Blew my mind that dumb Asians actually exist and yet they still drove BMW's, Mercedes, and Audi's. Don't think they were all that motivated.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

HTH

Not the international ones. They've added more international students and out-of-state students to their acceptance strategy to raise tuition revenue. It's much more difficult for in-state students to get accepted than it was back in the 80's or 90's. That's the fact of the matter. I don't really care. But old people who went to UW had an easier time getting accepted than people who go to UW today so you don't get to act all elitist when you're not really all that elite. That's just the progress of academics. I was learning shit in high school that older guys like you learned in college.

https://uwimpact.org/seattle-times-why-straight-as-may-not-get-you-into-uw-this-year/
    Quit trying to justify why you had to attend a satellite campus JC. Not my problem. I cleared the hurdles that applied in my time. You didn't because you suck.

But please tell me more about all the valedictorians why aren't getting in. :D

#udidntgetin

# becauseurdumb

#uwtacomaisembarassing
    Effort=reward. Lets just discriminate against asians like Harvard to create opportunities for the underperforming. Asians are americans too. Except when it comes to college. Theyre too smart, its unfair. Creep?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

You really suck man.
    Wrong. Bad post.

#wrongboard
    And who are you? Speak, ill listen. Then undress your argument
    ..and your wife;)
    Your comment about wife lets me know that YOU KNOW who I am. You can have her. If she cheats I can leave with a clear conscious.

I applaud you though for going after the whole fucking board. I did that a couple weeks ago and it didn’t end well. Shoutout to @Gladstone My bad.

I work in news, I am the fucking news. You can’t be so naive to miss how blacks are bastardized in the news. The narrative is constantly spewed.

Again, #wrongbored #takeittothetug

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

HTH

This.

Asians study really hard...and dont depend on government to foot the bill, pay reparations and forgive debt. I HEART asians, hispanics and anyone who works hard to achieve
    I can however get down with this. Udub doesn’t give a fuck about football or how lessening the % of the student body from WA who actually gives a fuck about football will have an adverse effect. They are academies first and I applaud Jen for fighting an uphill battle.
  • Options

You really suck man.
    Wrong. Bad post.
    There are no facts on your side you fuck. Black people are not justifiably targeted and harassed by the police more than white people. There are more white people on drugs and selling drugs in America than black people and yet black people are disproportionately arrested for drug crimes compared to white people. Black people are sentenced to longer prison time than white people for the same crimes. Unarmed black people are disproportionately shot by the police compared to white people. These are facts. You would destroy nobody on this topic.
    Self-loathing Uncle Tom.

You are a sad little fucker aren't you?
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

Anybody could have gotten into UW back in your day. If young you were a high school student today, you'd be rejected. Nobody has any fucking authority or added credibility as a fan just because they went to UW. There are more UW alumni who don't give a fuck about UW football than there are that do. UW fans are all equal no matter where you went to college.
    Lol I was valedictorian of my high school and scored 99 percentile on all my tests.

So yes I do have authority and credibility and a much bigger cock than you. Obviously.
    Today, Washington state valedictorians are being rejected by UW if they didn't go to a good enough high school. You would have been replaced by an international student or an out of state valedictorian who pay higher tuition bitch.

No, they aren't. More evidence you don't know what you're talking about.

In terms of strategy, being in the top 10% of a shitty high school in a shitty location is actually a pretty good strategy for college admissions, and it would make you a virtual lock to get into UW unless your test scores were miserably low.

It would be cool if you actually had a clue what you're talking about.

#satellitecampusdummy

#dilutingthevalueofmydegree
    Read it and weap old man. You are not elite. I had a 3.5 GPA in high school as a year round three sport athlete and had no chance of getting into UW. Which was fine, not a big deal to me. I never took academics seriously and never aspired to be an elite student or get straight A's. But in-state valedictorians are getting rejected these days:

If you actually went to UW (which I doubt), your dumb ass wouldn't have been accepted as a student today. If you went to UW back than, you were privileged to be accepted via lower academic standards.
    Sound like you just didn't try. Hey, whatever helps you beat the heat down in the Hilltop.

PS: I didn't say I had a 3.5. I'm starting to see why you struggle in school.

So let me get this straight. You were a three sport athlete and didn't take any one of them to the next level. You had a 3.5 at some shit school in the hood and didn't take academics seriously.

When are we supposed to be impressed? You sound pretty mediocre if you ask me.

And you're writing a lot of words for a guy who doesn't believe I attended UW.

JFC you make this so easy.

#shootingfishinabarell
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
  • Options
    edited June 2019

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

Anybody could have gotten into UW back in your day. If young you were a high school student today, you'd be rejected. Nobody has any fucking authority or added credibility as a fan just because they went to UW. There are more UW alumni who don't give a fuck about UW football than there are that do. UW fans are all equal no matter where you went to college.
    Lol I was valedictorian of my high school and scored 99 percentile on all my tests.

So yes I do have authority and credibility and a much bigger cock than you. Obviously.
    Today, Washington state valedictorians are being rejected by UW if they didn't go to a good enough high school. You would have been replaced by an international student or an out of state valedictorian who pay higher tuition bitch.

In terms of strategy, being in the top 10% of a shitty high school in a shitty location is actually a pretty good strategy for college admissions, and it would make you a virtual lock to get into UW unless your test scores were miserably low.

#satellitecampusdummy

Read it and weap old man. You are not elite. I had a 3.5 GPA in high school as a year round three sport athlete and had no chance of getting into UW. Which was fine, not a big deal to me. I never took academics seriously and never aspired to be an elite student or get straight A's. But in-state valedictorians are getting rejected these days:

If you actually went to UW (which I doubt), your dumb ass wouldn't have been accepted as a student today. If you went to UW back than, you were privileged to be accepted via lower academic standards.
    Sound like you just didn't try. Hey, whatever helps you beat the heat down in the Hilltop.

So let me get this straight. You were a three sport athlete and didn't take any one of them to the next level. You had a 3.5 at some shit school in the hood and didn't take academics seriously.

#shootingfishinabarell
    I'm not from the hood. I'd rep it if I was. I'm from a suburb of Seattle and live in Seattle now. Went to a good high school. One of the best public high schools in the state. Got good grades. Was a good but not great athlete. Worked hard.

Like I said, there's only two explanations for who you are. They are:

A. You went to UW and your life has gone completely downhill ever since and you are now a total bum living in bum fuck Oregon and collecting disability checks from the government.

or

B. You didn't go to UW and as usual you're totally full of shit.

So which is it? Either way, you're a loser man. You have nothing to be proud of. Just a waste of white skin and the natural advantages that come with it.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

You really suck man.
    Wrong. Bad post.
    Self-loathing Uncle Tom.

You are a sad little fucker aren't you?
    Uncle Tom is a term that's off limits for white trash like you. You only further prove your racism.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

#satellitecampusdummy

#shootingfishinabarell
    I'm not from the hood. I'd rep it if I was. I'm from a suburb of Seattle and live in Seattle now. Went to a good high school. One of the best public high schools in the state. Got good grades. Was a good but not great athlete. Worked hard.

A. You went to UW and your life has gone completely downhill ever since and you are now a total bum living in bum fuck Oregon and collecting disability checks from the government.

or

So which is it? Either way, you're a loser man. You have nothing to be proud of. Just a waste of white skin and the natural advantages that come with it.
    He’s white to DDY. The rest of us, not so much.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

#satellitecampusdummy

#shootingfishinabarell

or

C? All of the above, but still didn't go to a satellite campus.

:D