Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Uniforms

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread craves a classy @CirrhosisDawg WTGWT rant.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Are you fucking kidding me!? Those uniforms are fucking trash! Still no pant stripes for another FOUR fucking years!? How can these retards still not get it and continue to destroy our branding and tradition. It's so fucking easy to design our uniforms and they still can't figure it the fuck out! Imagine if LSU just decided to remove the stripes down the sides of their pants. Their fans would be rioting in the streets! We want our Washington Husky uniforms back! We want our fucking pant stripes! Back when the old school jerseys had sleeves they had two purple stripes on the sleeves of the white jerseys. You bump those stripes up the side of the shoulder on the modern jerseys like the Dallas Cowboys' uniforms.

The lettering should be basic block lettering with no gold trim around the edges. Just basic white block lettering on the purple jerseys and basic purple block lettering on the white jerseys.

No more fucking black uniforms or black accents ANYWHERE.

Only alternate uniforms should be ALL Purple or ALL white so the kids can have their options and swag. White pants should have pant stripes as well.

If this is true and our uniforms look like fucking Georgia Tech's uniforms y'all need to turn up on Twitter when they release this shit and trash the fuck out of them. I don't care if you think they're a "slight improvement" over the Nike ones. Anything less than our fucking traditional uniforms is unacceptable. Simply not having the pant stripes back again is unacceptable!

Our? Uh, satellite campus guys from Tacoma don't get a vote.

Sorry man.
    You didn't fucking go to UW. You have literally no life. You live in bum fuck Oregon and collect disability checks from the government.

Oregon fans you didn't go to college don't get a vote.
    I went to UW SEATTLE and I’m telling you to shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing my home town.
    Anybody could have gotten into UW back in your day. If young you were a high school student today, you'd be rejected. Nobody has any fucking authority or added credibility as a fan just because they went to UW. There are more UW alumni who don't give a fuck about UW football than there are that do. UW fans are all equal no matter where you went to college.
    Lol I was valedictorian of my high school and scored 99 percentile on all my tests.

So yes I do have authority and credibility and a much bigger cock than you. Obviously.
    Today, Washington state valedictorians are being rejected by UW if they didn't go to a good enough high school. You would have been replaced by an international student or an out of state valedictorian who pay higher tuition bitch.

No, they aren't. More evidence you don't know what you're talking about.

In terms of strategy, being in the top 10% of a shitty high school in a shitty location is actually a pretty good strategy for college admissions, and it would make you a virtual lock to get into UW unless your test scores were miserably low.

It would be cool if you actually had a clue what you're talking about.

#satellitecampusdummy

#dilutingthevalueofmydegree
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

You want them to "just win games". Well guess what you fucks? Black kids like swag. Black kids like cool or iconic uniforms that give them a feeling of status. Bama's uniforms are classic. Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, you name it. Their uniforms are classic and unchanged. Kids can look back and see Herschel Walker playing in the same exact uniform they would be wearing if they go to Georgia. Bijan Robinson is now excited about the possibility of wearing Reggie Bush's #5 jersey at USC. It's these traditions that make college football special. You want to win games? You have to get the best fucking talent and uniforms can either help you do that, or hinder you from doing that.

Moar racial signaling from Tacoma Tom. Man, you really are a racist POS.

Listen up Hills: black people asked me to tell you to stop speaking on behalf of black people. They're embarrassed, especially with the way you sell them out the minute a sorority girls cries rape.

You really suck man.
    Lol you're really bad at this you racist piece of shit. How juvenile of you. I call you a racist for legitimate reasons and you call me a racist because I said "black kids like swag". Fuck you're embarrassing.
    Nobody wants to be white in America. White people aren't interesting. Eating their way to an early grave.

Who wrote that again? I forget.
    True. True. I said 50% are eating themselves to an early grave. Yes, that's true. Probably more at this point.
  • Options

dflea said:

dflea said:

Are you fucking kidding me!? Those uniforms are fucking trash! Still no pant stripes for another FOUR fucking years!? How can these retards still not get it and continue to destroy our branding and tradition. It's so fucking easy to design our uniforms and they still can't figure it the fuck out! Imagine if LSU just decided to remove the stripes down the sides of their pants. Their fans would be rioting in the streets! We want our Washington Husky uniforms back! We want our fucking pant stripes! Back when the old school jerseys had sleeves they had two purple stripes on the sleeves of the white jerseys. You bump those stripes up the side of the shoulder on the modern jerseys like the Dallas Cowboys' uniforms.

The lettering should be basic block lettering with no gold trim around the edges. Just basic white block lettering on the purple jerseys and basic purple block lettering on the white jerseys.

Only alternate uniforms should be ALL Purple or ALL white so the kids can have their options and swag. White pants should have pant stripes as well.

If this is true and our uniforms look like fucking Georgia Tech's uniforms y'all need to turn up on Twitter when they release this shit and trash the fuck out of them. I don't care if you think they're a "slight improvement" over the Nike ones. Anything less than our fucking traditional uniforms is unacceptable. Simply not having the pant stripes back again is unacceptable!

Don James took off the pant stripes and proceeded to win 3 Pac titles in a row. Plus a Natty.
    That's right - because fucking clothes don't win championships. Bama and their plain old red and white assraped us with our nifty Nike clothes, so I don't really give a fuck about what we were wearing.

After we signed up Jalen McMillan earlier this week and a punter with a 60-yard leg, I could really give a fuck about the unis at this point.

Pink tutus and all that.

Just win fucking games.
    This is what got us to 0-12. Apathy. Not having the SEC level of passion to care about every single detail about the program and demanding that shit gets fixed and our traditions don't get trampled on or slowly chiseled away. Uniforms are also huge for recruiting. Recruits love the swag of putting on LSU uniforms because their uniforms are fucking classic. Ours have been fucked up by retards too many times to count and are not classic college football uniforms like LSU and USC have and it's a huge part of their branding and a problem for ours. To be able to put on that classic uniform at those schools is an honor for kids. At UW, our uniforms are just basic ass uniforms when they should be classics. Sure, Jalen McMillan doesn't give a fuck about uniforms. But these days he's the rare exception, not the rule.
    Fuck off, you twat. You're arguing both sides of the fence with your slobbering on bama's cock while saying we need new Oregon type swag. No we don't - we need great players and coaches and a great looking uniform would be nice.
    I'm not saying we need Oregon type swag you idiot! I'm saying the exact fucking opposite. We need quality traditional uniforms that remain unchanged for decades and become classic and iconic uniforms within college football. That includes the home and away uniforms as well as a couple of alternates. In no way is having a couple alternate uniforms that are still within a traditional design anything like what Oregon does with their constantly changing uniforms. Not a contradiction. I want UW to be a blue blood program. All the blue blood programs around the nation have classic traditional uniforms that recruits are honored to wear. We don't and it's a problem.

:D

Like all wannabes, you want to follow, not lead. Say what you will about Oregon, they do what they want to do regardless of what a retard from Tacoma might think of it.

When everybody had big lumbering slow fucks playing in the box, JJ put emphasis on speed and put weight on faster players and moved them in. He wasn't looking around like and jerking off to what Michigan was doing like you would have. That's how greatness happens. Then others followed.

You aspire to greatness by mimicking. Like your whole shtick with over-the-top energy and shit talk trying to replicate SEC enthusiasm. You just fucking said it. How fucking pathetic can you be? Don't answer that; it's rhetorical.

No original thoughts. Just looking up the hill to what you wish you were and telling everyone "let's be like them."

No fucking wonder you're a satellite campus goofy wannabee dim wit. The only ballz you have are in your HCH handle.
    I've been told Oregon is trying to be the SEC of the West.
    I see you're running out of material. Well played.
  • Options

You want them to "just win games". Well guess what you fucks? Black kids like swag. Black kids like cool or iconic uniforms that give them a feeling of status. Bama's uniforms are classic. Georgia, LSU, Ohio State, you name it. Their uniforms are classic and unchanged. Kids can look back and see Herschel Walker playing in the same exact uniform they would be wearing if they go to Georgia. Bijan Robinson is now excited about the possibility of wearing Reggie Bush's #5 jersey at USC. It's these traditions that make college football special. You want to win games? You have to get the best fucking talent and uniforms can either help you do that, or hinder you from doing that.

Listen up Hills: black people asked me to tell you to stop speaking on behalf of black people. They're embarrassed, especially with the way you sell them out the minute a sorority girls cries rape.

You really suck man.
    Lol you're really bad at this you racist piece of shit. How juvenile of you. I call you a racist for legitimate reasons and you call me a racist because I said "black kids like swag". Fuck you're embarrassing.
    Nobody wants to be white in America. White people aren't interesting. Eating their way to an early grave.

Who wrote that again? I forget.
    True. True. I said 50% are eating themselves to an early grave. Yes, that's true. Probably more at this point.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.
    You didn't fucking go to UW. You have literally no life. You live in bum fuck Oregon and collect disability checks from the government.

I went to UW SEATTLE and I’m telling you to shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing my home town.
    Anybody could have gotten into UW back in your day. If young you were a high school student today, you'd be rejected. Nobody has any fucking authority or added credibility as a fan just because they went to UW. There are more UW alumni who don't give a fuck about UW football than there are that do. UW fans are all equal no matter where you went to college.
    Lol I was valedictorian of my high school and scored 99 percentile on all my tests.

So yes I do have authority and credibility and a much bigger cock than you. Obviously.
    Today Washington state valedictorians are being rejected by UW if they didn't go to a good enough high school. You would have been replaced by an international student or out of state valedictorian who pay higher tuition bitch.
    Lol you sound hella bitter. It was allegedly selective as fuck when I went. Still managed to let in a lot of dumbfucks, though.

Imagine thinking UW was a tuff school to get into. Sheesh.

Side note: I was a white male from a middle class household.
    It wasn't tuff to get into back in your day old man. Everybody knows that. It's very tuff and way more competitive to get into today. The Asians have wiped guys like you out and sent them packing for WSU. I'm not bitter at all. I'm still a passionate UW fan regardless of not getting accepted by UW. I'm just saying, you have no extra authority just because you got into UW.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

Today Washington state valedictorians are being rejected by UW if they didn't go to a good enough high school. You would have been replaced by an international student or out of state valedictorian who pay higher tuition bitch.
    Lol you sound hella bitter. It was allegedly selective as fuck when I went. Still managed to let in a lot of dumbfucks, though.

It wasn't tuff to get into back in your day old man. Everybody knows that. It's very tuff and way more competitive to get into today. The Asians have wiped guys like you out and sent them packing for WSU. I'm not bitter at all. I'm still a passionate UW fan regardless of not getting accepted by UW. I'm just saying, you have no extra authority just because you got into UW.
    I’m 30, but please continue projecting your failures onto me. Much entertain. Great funny!
  • Options
    edited June 2019

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

Anybody could have gotten into UW back in your day. If young you were a high school student today, you'd be rejected. Nobody has any fucking authority or added credibility as a fan just because they went to UW, especially of you're an old fuck and got in when they were letting anybody in and before the Asians took over. There are more UW alumni who don't give a fuck about UW football than there are that do. UW fans are all equal no matter where you went to college.
    The Asians took over a long, long time ago.

HTH

#thingsyouwouldknowifyouattendedmaincampus
    Not the international ones. They've added more international students and out-of-state students to their acceptance strategy to raise tuition revenue. It's much more difficult for in-state students to get accepted than it was back in the 80's or 90's. That's the fact of the matter. I don't really care. But old people who went to UW had an easier time getting accepted than people who go to UW today so you don't get to act all elitist when you're not really all that elite. That's just the progress of academics. I was learning shit in high school that older guys like you learned in college.

https://uwimpact.org/seattle-times-why-straight-as-may-not-get-you-into-uw-this-year/
  • Options
    I was there in the late 80s and early 90s. The place was crawling with Asians.

UW admission is more selective. Literally every school in the country is more selective than they once were. There are many reasons for this reality.

Still, in my day, you needed to be around a a 3.5 and crack 1,000 on the SATs (when 1600 was perfect).

Today, if you have a 3.7 or better and similarly respectable scores, and you're in-state, it's much more likely than not you'll make it in. And you don't have to take a horribly heavy load. UW admissions targets that GPA number, regardless of what makes it up. Of course, if you want direct admit to comp. sci or engineering, you'd better have the big math courses and a good math number on your test scores. But just to get into the school? No, not so much.

And now that the bar against affirmative action in state college admissions has been repealed, the numbers won't be as important for a lot of people.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Balls doesn’t know who Greg Lewis is but he’s crying about pant stripes that haven’t existed since he enrolled.

The pant stripe is literally the least significant thing anyone has asked for. Block letters? Yes. Fix the colors? Yes. Get rid of black accents? Hell yes.

Pant stripes? NOGAF

Without them we're the Colorado or UCLA of the North. You just don't fucking get it. You can't go from having pant stripes to not having them. It destroys the brand. We will never be perceived as a blue blood program until we have classic uniforms the likes of USC and LSU and others and that includes the Washington Husky uniforms having pant stripes like they traditionally should. It's not some fucking minor detail. It's bigger than the font of the fucking numbers you idiot. It's a uniform tradition that no blue blood program in the fucking nation fucks with!
    I take it back. All the greats in Washington history wore pant stripes

Fix it Jenn!

#BringBackOurStripes

Great pics DNC. Solid fucking post
  • Options

dnc said:

dnc said:

Balls doesn’t know who Greg Lewis is but he’s crying about pant stripes that haven’t existed since he enrolled.

The pant stripe is literally the least significant thing anyone has asked for. Block letters? Yes. Fix the colors? Yes. Get rid of black accents? Hell yes.

Pant stripes? NOGAF

Without them we're the Colorado or UCLA of the North. You just don't fucking get it. You can't go from having pant stripes to not having them. It destroys the brand. We will never be perceived as a blue blood program until we have classic uniforms the likes of USC and LSU and others and that includes the Washington Husky uniforms having pant stripes like they traditionally should. It's not some fucking minor detail. It's bigger than the font of the fucking numbers you idiot. It's a uniform tradition that no blue blood program in the fucking nation fucks with!
    I take it back. All the greats in Washington history wore pant stripes

Fix it Jenn!

#BringBackOurStripes

That pic of Corey Dillon has me so hard purple helmet and all. Damn he was amazing.
    Ist drive of holiday bowl, Dillon obliterated buff backer out of bounds. Find that gif. I thought Colorado was in for long day. They however forced UW into 1 dimension...took Dillon out of game. Gawd he was my favorite back next to #8..1a-1b
  • Options
    edited June 2019

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

Today, Washington state valedictorians are being rejected by UW if they didn't go to a good enough high school. You would have been replaced by an international student or an out of state valedictorian who pay higher tuition bitch.

No, they aren't. More evidence you don't know what you're talking about.

In terms of strategy, being in the top 10% of a shitty high school in a shitty location is actually a pretty good strategy for college admissions, and it would make you a virtual lock to get into UW unless your test scores were miserably low.

It would be cool if you actually had a clue what you're talking about.

#satellitecampusdummy

#dilutingthevalueofmydegree
    Read it and weap old man. You are not elite. I had a 3.5 GPA in high school as a year round three sport athlete and had no chance of getting into UW. Which was fine, not a big deal to me. I never took academics seriously and never aspired to be an elite student or get straight A's. But in-state valedictorians are getting rejected these days:

https://uwimpact.org/seattle-times-why-straight-as-may-not-get-you-into-uw-this-year/

If you actually went to UW (which I doubt), your dumb ass wouldn't have been accepted as a student today. If you went to UW back than, you were privileged to be accepted via lower academic standards.
  • Options

You really suck man.
    Im with Cobra Kai. Stand your ground. Creepy a chimp. Bring it Cobra
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Roof with some inside scoop.

"I just saw the new uniforms

The younger generation will love them -- I like them and I am the older generation, there's a little touch that will remind you of the 90's uniforms. Very cool!

The shoes are really bitching too. I definitely love this change and I think fans will like it too."
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Roof with some inside scoop.

"I just saw the new uniforms

The younger generation will love them -- I like them and I am the older generation, there's a little touch that will remind you of the 90's uniforms. Very cool!

The shoes are really bitching too. I definitely love this change and I think fans will like it too."

=== they suck ass as exhibited by every other Adidas school.

This was done for the money. Not because we were getting uniforms and branding fixed.
  • Options

You really suck man.
    Afro americans or 'blacks' do like swag, rap, money, expensive cars, big butted white bitches, money without having to work a 9-5 for Whitey, hate white cops, generally ditch their kids (80% of the time according to census, are justifiably incarcerated at 3× that of whiteys proportionally to their population representation...i could go on. Thats not racist but factual...so toss off coug
  • Options
    edited June 2019

You really suck man.
    Afro americans or 'blacks' do like swag, rap, money, expensive cars, big butted white bitches, money without having to work a 9-5 for Whitey, hate white cops, generally ditch their kids (80% of the time according to census, are justifiably incarcerated at 3× that of whiteys proportionally to their population representation...i could go on. Thats not racist but factual...so toss off coug
    Wrong. Bad post.
  • Options

You really suck man.
    Wrong. Bad post.
    No, not a bad post, a truthful and painful one. The media hates the narrative and shields young minds like your's from the reality. Go ahead enlightmen me cobra. Beware, i will destroy you on this topic...with facts
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,998
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Sorry man.

I’m 30, but please continue projecting your failures onto me. Much entertain. Great funny!
    How the fuck is it that some of you with 10k+ posts seem to be younger than me? (Except race, sorry dude.)

Yet many of you speak with the hate that I thought only came from marriage and kids...

Then we have some of you who are fucking millennial doogs through and through and are so optimistic I want to stab an aids invested needle into you. Life sucks, figure it out.

#daydrinkingthoughts #mybad #drinkbleach
  • Options
    edited June 2019

You really suck man.
    Wrong. Bad post.
    No, not a bad post, a truthful and painful one. The media hates the narrative and shields young minds like your's from the reality. Go ahead enlightmen me cobra. Beware, i will destroy you on this topic...with facts
    There are no facts on your side you fuck. Black people are not justifiably targeted and harassed by the police more than white people. There are more white people on drugs and selling drugs in America than black people and yet black people are disproportionately arrested for drug crimes compared to white people. Black people are sentenced to longer prison time than white people for the same crimes. Unarmed black people are disproportionately shot by the police compared to white people. These are facts. You would destroy nobody on this topic.