Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Uniforms

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2019

Sure, high school is easy when you're not exhausted every day. Anybody who has never played football will never understand. While others were just regular students taking it easy, I was waking up at 5 AM every morning for an hour of team lifting and conditioning before school and then going to practice for two and half hours after school with more conditioning after that. And that would be after not going to sleep the night before until 12 PM doing homework. The physical and mental fatigue is constant as a student athlete. I laugh at fucking betas who think they're hot shit getting good grades as regular students. Most of you fucking pussies couldn't handle playing football and going to school at the same time and would quit after a couple days. Most of you basement dwellers don't know what hard is because you've never put in any real hard, physical work a day in your life so shut the fuck up.

I played football, aau, and for my HS basketball. Stop you were just a pussy.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited July 2019
    PurpleJ said:

Sure, high school is easy when you're not exhausted every day. Anybody who has never played football will never understand. While others were just regular students taking it easy, I was waking up at 5 AM every morning for an hour of team lifting and conditioning before school and then going to practice for two and half hours after school with more conditioning after that. And that would be after not going to sleep the night before until 12 PM doing homework. The physical and mental fatigue is constant as a student athlete. I laugh at fucking betas who think they're hot shit getting good grades as regular students. Most of you fucking pussies couldn't handle playing football and going to school at the same time and would quit after a couple days. Most of you basement dwellers don't know what hard is because you've never put in any real hard, physical work a day in your life so shut the fuck up.

I did zero hour jazz band, club and high school soccer, and two years of football. Also started working at age 15. Quit making excuses you baby back bitch.
    Sounds weak as fuck. What'd you do, quit football after Freshman and Sophomore year because it got too hard? Or were you just a jersey wearer the last couple years of high school wearing the jersey but not putting in the work? Soccer is weak as fuck and jazz band is gay. You ain't shit and you ain't never gonna be shit. You have 30,000+ fucking posts on this board. You've wasted more time than I have.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,630
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019

PurpleJ said:

I did zero hour jazz band, club and high school soccer, and two years of football. Also started working at age 15. Quit making excuses you baby back bitch.
    Sounds weak as fuck. What'd you do, quit football after Freshman and Sophomore year because it got too hard? Or were you just a jersey wearer the last couple years of high school. You ain't shit and you ain't never gonna be shit. You have 30,000 fucking posts on this board. You've wasted more time than I have.
    No. I got hit by a car. Why so angry?
  • Options

You writing multiple novels to internet strangers 30 years older than you in a desperate attempt to validate yourself is one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen on this site. Jot this down, even if you were the huge winner you want us to think you are, literally not a single person would give a shit.
    I don't give a fuck about coming off as a "huge winner" you idiot. I just can't stand people who try to look down on others to make themselves feel better about their shit lives. That's what is pathetic. I don't walk around thinking I'm better than people.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Solid post Kai
  • Options
    edited July 2019

I played football, basketball, and ran track and got a higher GPA than you. Lake Washington doesn't play fucking football. I played in the same conference and whooped LW's pussy asses like they stole something every year. Ain't no pussy here and I'd whoop your ass in a fight. Stop with the fucking tuff talk. You ain't hard. None of you are better than anybody and most of you are straight pussy. Just stop. Your academic record doesn't give you status over anybody.
  • Options

No one fucking cares
    Then why they talking shit bitch?
  • Options
    edited July 2019

I played football, basketball, and ran track and got a higher GPA than you. Lake Washington doesn't play fucking football. I played in the same conference and whooped LW's pussy asses like they stole something every year. Ain't no pussy here and I'd whoop your ass in a fight. Stop with the fucking tuff talk. You ain't hard. None of you are better than anybody and most of you are straight pussy. Just stop. Your academic record doesn't give you status over anybody.
    Hey Cobra, i like your shit.. but ease up on the Kangs. Im an alum.. and john fiala isnt a pussy. Nor was james lawson.

Btw, Pack never played sports. Youve won that argument. Let him just disappear from this thread..he's used to it
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Lmfaoooo. If you hadn’t heard LW football is back. Went 9-3 my sr yr. We play basketball too.

We have 2 kids playing for UW and a couple others at FCS/D2 schools. A lot of others that turned down college offers because they could.

You definitely tried. I coasted still got into an actual universities.
  • Options

Hey Cobra, i like your shit.. but ease up on the Kangs. Im an alum.. and john fiala isnt a pussy. Nor was james lawson.

Btw, Pack never played sports. Youve won that argument. Let him just disappear from this thread..he's used to it
    Ok bud!
  • Options

Lmfaoooo. If you hadn’t heard LW football is back. Went 9-3 my sr yr. We play basketball too.

We have 2 kids playing for UW and a couple others at FCS/D2 schools. A lot of others that turned down college offers because they could.

Yeah well they were trash in my day. Not sure I'd consider the Colorado School of Mines an "actual university" but okay, sure dude. Whatever makes you feel better. Just don't try to put down others to do it. It's lame.
  • Options

A mascot doesnt consitute being on a team Fudge you lying fuck
    Pup were you the horny hornet?
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Yeah well they were trash in my day. Not sure I'd consider the Colorado School of Mines an "actual university" but okay, sure dude. Whatever makes you feel better. Just don't try to put down others to do it. It's lame.
    Mines? That’s an elite engineering school.

UW bothell is Bellevue College, hth!

Didn’t go there. Went to the weed smoking, shit talking, TUFF natural science school down there. But I’m transferring to UW main campus.
  • Options
    NEsnake12 said:

If fucking Puppy can get into UW then the rest of you retards need to quit whining
    Clever. U didnt get into UW