Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Uniforms

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Softy says the numbers have a rain drop texture or pattern in them that isn't visible by picture.

Is that what the kids mean by dripped out?
    I hate old people
    I don't know how to take this.

Born in 87 I feel I have a grasp of the new world and understand tech, internet slang, etc. but was still forced to play smear the queer outside as a kid until it was dark and Mom finished making dad's dinner.

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great read @Dennis_DeYoung I especially liked the pictures

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Those are fucking trash.

Only positives I can say about these is the purple looks good and the numbers on the purple jerseys look good and there are no more black unis or black anywhere which is good.

The gold pants as usual are a miss. No pant stripes is fucking terrible. We are the same as Notre Dame, Colorado, and UCLA. Why the fuck they want us to look like those teams I don't know. But basic ALL gold pants are ugly and basic as fuck. Nobody wants to wear that shit.

They couldn't even give me pant stripes on the white pants either. Fuck this shit. This is not a uniform that will ever be considered a college football classic or one of the best in college football.

I like the dual shoulder stripes on the purple jerseys, but they should be white so you can actually fucking see them.

I don't get why they didn't do dual shoulder stripes on the white jerseys. Instead, they did a stupid, extra thick single stripe. So close but no cigar. Can't stand it when people over think shit and make slight differences to the design of home versus away uniforms. It kills the traditional vibe.

Speaking of over thinking shit. The numbers on the white jerseys. Just, why? Why would you do that? Those skinny ass numbers look stupid as fuck. I don't get it.

I fucking can't stand gold trim around the numbers at all. I think it's a pussy look to try to make them look pretty. I just want big, thick, traditional numbers with no trim around them like the old days. But at least the gold trim around the numbers on the purple jerseys makes the numbers the right size.

Overall I'd rate them a 4/10. It's a fail for me. I don't like them and I think as time goes on everyone will hate them. They have just replaced old problems with new ones. They replaced the black shoulders on the purple jerseys with skinny numbers on the white jerseys. It's retarded. We are not a blue blood program and will continue to struggle with our brand and national perception as long as we continue to fuck around with these uniforms doing stupid shit and not creating a classic, old-school, smash mouth brand that we are supposed to embrace and that people around the country respect.

Of course you come out against the blacks. I'm sure we're all surprised.
    Creepyoleman...Cobra has destroyed you...give it up
    Pumpy, your contributions on this board are pretty mediocre. Rather pedestrian really. You're not a terrible poster; I'd peg you middle of the road. Average really.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Doogles said:

Softy says the numbers have a rain drop texture or pattern in them that isn't visible by picture.

I hate old people
    We hate you too.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Doogles said:

I hate old people
    We hate you too.
    Good
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,596
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Canadawg said:

Heinous.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Canadawg said:

Imagine being this stupid.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Clemson has a... wait for it... BRAND.

Lol - Clemson’s uniforms are some of the best in CFB.

Imagine