Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Uniforms

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    The font is disgusting.

Congrats to the AD SQWAD for further fucking up our brand
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shocking that Adidas who paid 40 million more than their competitor required that the jerseys look like stock Adidas with giant stripe and W logos.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2019
    I could have drawn up better uniforms as a five year old with a box of crayolas. Not surprising that some of you are okay with this shit considering our state’s iconic fashion statement is a flannel shirt or a fleece REI vest with cargo shorts and hiking boots. Fuck off. Better than evil Phil Knight Nike, right you dumb fucking nerds?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The font is disgusting.

You're the only one who seems to despise the font to that degree. It's not perfect, but it's 30,000% better than the bubble font we just came from.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2019
    Left to right. No, because branding is important and the purple helmet detracts from the brand. The second look is fine as a third alternative for special occasions. The third one could be improved with gold pants. That would have made them the traditional away colors. Add a stripe to the fourth set of pants and you have the traditional home look.
    No more than 3 sets needed and only minor modifications get you a pretty good look. And I concur with the thought that these were leaked on purpose. I assume the AD is reading these comments as we type. If not shame on her.
  • Options
    picalogestabopicalogestabo Member Posts: 651
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Eight more days, can't wait to see what these look like!!

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ok anyone have an example of a uni that looks good?? So much complaining (ddy) and nothing to actually show what is wanted. You want the classic look of bama but also a modern style to attract recruits? You want stripes? Show good pics of these things. Its so easy to say it looks bad but if you cant show something that you thinks is a good uni then you just wont be happy.

4/5 on the unis for me
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799

The font is disgusting.

You're the only one who seems to despise the font to that degree. It's not perfect, but it's 30,000% better than the bubble font we just came from.
    It’s too skinny, weirdly shaped, and it’s almost italicized.

I’m into graphic design/infographics/fonts. That font fucking sucks.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Canadawg said:

Excuse the retardation of this but this is what I was thinking

Wrong board your thinking of LSU
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Canadawg said:

Ok anyone have an example of a uni that looks good?? So much complaining (ddy) and nothing to actually show what is wanted. You want the classic look of bama but also a modern style to attract recruits? You want stripes? Show good pics of these things. Its so easy to say it looks bad but if you cant show something that you thinks is a good uni then you just wont be happy.

4/5 on the unis for me

Now fuck off.
    I didn't think it was so bad until I see this right under the new ones. The numbers are awful. Maybe if we spam social media enough it isnt to late to get them to bold the numbers atleast.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I've made my thoughts known. I also want a consistent brand. I think the Oregon flash has ultimately fucked with our AD and large portions of our fanbase, who think that needs to be emulated immolated.

fixed
  • Options
    LostDoogRewardLostDoogReward Member Posts: 62
    Where's the thread about the new jerseys after these ones have run their course? I prepared for the worst and yet I'm still somehow disappointed. ///
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Sure, high school is easy when you're not exhausted every day. Anybody who has never played football will never understand. While others were just regular students taking it easy, I was waking up at 5 AM every morning for an hour of team lifting and conditioning before school and then going to practice for two and half hours after school with more conditioning after that. And that would be after not going to sleep the night before until 12 PM doing homework. The physical and mental fatigue is constant as a student athlete. I laugh at fucking betas who think they're hot shit getting good grades as regular students. Most of you fucking pussies couldn't handle playing football and going to school at the same time and would quit after a couple days. Most of you basement dwellers don't know what hard is because you've never put in any real hard, physical work a day in your life so shut the fuck up.

I played football, aau, and for my HS basketball. Stop you were just a pussy.
    I played football, basketball, and ran track and got a higher GPA than you. Lake Washington doesn't play fucking football. I played in the same conference and whooped LW's pussy asses like they stole something every year. Ain't no pussy here and I'd whoop your ass in a fight. Stop with the fucking tuff talk. You ain't hard. None of you are better than anybody and most of you are straight pussy. Just stop. Your academic record doesn't give you status over anybody.
    Lmfaoooo. If you hadn’t heard LW football is back. Went 9-3 my sr yr. We play basketball too.

We have 2 kids playing for UW and a couple others at FCS/D2 schools. A lot of others that turned down college offers because they could.

You definitely tried. I coasted still got into an actual universities.
    Yeah well they were trash in my day. Not sure I'd consider the Colorado School of Mines an "actual university" but okay, sure dude. Whatever makes you feel better. Just don't try to put down others to do it. It's lame.
    Cobra be sweeping your leg Fudge.
    You know what I’m gunna say it.... I hope someone pushes you down the stairs at Autzen this year

Derek? When u repeatedly get pummeled you always resort to shit like this Pack, against HH rules. Man the fuck up and go after pup with what little resides between your ears...fucking coward.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

TheDozer said:

Inside scoop from my buddy on the team. Just what I’m seeing. Don’t twist.

Make shoulder stripes double white on purple, and double purple on white. Make purple numbers larger on the whites (no gold border). Make W on Purple lids chrome gold. Make W on hip slightly larger. Add alt. gold pants with traditional pant stripes. Make gold on pants more gold to match lid and you've basically nailed it. I can live with these but they don't make me want to hump the mattress.
    These are perfect. I think adidas finally got them right. Purple looks best in 25 years. Great job. Goodbye Nike
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

The font is disgusting.

I ride with BTP on this. That font is fucking horrendous. I'm not a fan of these unis at all