Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

New Uniforms

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

PurpleJ said:

I know a mining engineer that makes 600k a year. Lol ballz is so retard.

He's gonna need to save that money as the coal industry slowly dies out.
    You realize school of mines isn’t just mining engineering right?
    You realize I was referring to the person who is specifically a mining engineer right?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Sure, high school is easy when you're not exhausted every day. Anybody who has never played football will never understand. While others were just regular students taking it easy, I was waking up at 5 AM every morning for an hour of team lifting and conditioning before school and then going to practice for two and half hours after school with more conditioning after that. And that would be after not going to sleep the night before until 12 PM doing homework. The physical and mental fatigue is constant as a student athlete. I laugh at fucking betas who think they're hot shit getting good grades as regular students. Most of you fucking pussies couldn't handle playing football and going to school at the same time and would quit after a couple days. Most of you basement dwellers don't know what hard is because you've never put in any real hard, physical work a day in your life so shut the fuck up.

NOFC

Shut up and hang yourself.
    Obviously they REALLY do. Otherwise, they wouldn't keep going on and on about their academic records and how dumb other people are for not getting whatever GPA or getting into whatever college. It's something for them to hold onto and be proud of when they don't have much else going for them.
    They are pulling your dick. Hard.

If you had even one small brain cell you'd have figured out by now that you are the board's [un]paid circus act.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Or that coal isn’t the only thing we mine?
  • Options

Sure, high school is easy when you're not exhausted every day. Anybody who has never played football will never understand. While others were just regular students taking it easy, I was waking up at 5 AM every morning for an hour of team lifting and conditioning before school and then going to practice for two and half hours after school with more conditioning after that. And that would be after not going to sleep the night before until 12 PM doing homework. The physical and mental fatigue is constant as a student athlete. I laugh at fucking betas who think they're hot shit getting good grades as regular students. Most of you fucking pussies couldn't handle playing football and going to school at the same time and would quit after a couple days. Most of you basement dwellers don't know what hard is because you've never put in any real hard, physical work a day in your life so shut the fuck up.

I played football, aau, and for my HS basketball. Stop you were just a pussy.
    I played football, basketball, and ran track and got a higher GPA than you. Lake Washington doesn't play fucking football. I played in the same conference and whooped LW's pussy asses like they stole something every year. Ain't no pussy here and I'd whoop your ass in a fight. Stop with the fucking tuff talk. You ain't hard. None of you are better than anybody and most of you are straight pussy. Just stop. Your academic record doesn't give you status over anybody.
    You didn't get into the real UW. You went to a satellite campus. Admit it: you're a fucking loser.
    Dude, you dropped out of college and you're now a middle aged man living off of government assistance but I'm a loser?
    Eh, close, but not quite.

I know more about you than you about me. Deal with it. You have a big mouth and you overshared. Classic rookie mistake, but you made it, not me.

Because you're stupid.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,810
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Duh
  • Options

I played football, basketball, and ran track and got a higher GPA than you. Lake Washington doesn't play fucking football. I played in the same conference and whooped LW's pussy asses like they stole something every year. Ain't no pussy here and I'd whoop your ass in a fight. Stop with the fucking tuff talk. You ain't hard. None of you are better than anybody and most of you are straight pussy. Just stop. Your academic record doesn't give you status over anybody.
    You didn't get into the real UW. You went to a satellite campus. Admit it: you're a fucking loser.
    Dude, you dropped out of college and you're now a middle aged man living off of government assistance but I'm a loser?

I know more about you than you about me. Deal with it. You have a big mouth and you overshared. Classic rookie mistake, but you made it, not me.

Because you're stupid.
    Aren't you the guy that got raped by another dude at UW?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Oil industry is doomed as well. Are you a gold miner? You digging for treasure?
  • Options

Because you're stupid.
    good night my sweet friend. it's been a rough couple of days for you. as you're about 2 minutes away from 'your mom' jokes, I'll do you a favor and take my leave.

good luck.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Because you're stupid.
    good night my sweet friend. it's been a rough couple of days for you. as you're about 2 minutes away from 'your mom' jokes, I'll do you a favor and take my leave.

good luck.
    Yeah that was you. Crawl back into your hole now.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

You are so stupid it hurts.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

You are so stupid it hurts.
    Go dig for treasure hahahahahaha
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Wow this is the most retarded read ive ever seen on this site. 2 pages about the necessity of stripes on the pants that nobody has posted a single picture of looking good then 9 pages of brain dick measuring! I did 2 hours of homeschooling everyday of my school career and hit myself in the head with a hammer 40 times for a collage career and I still have exactly the same say as anyone else in the unis.

My vote is for all black with gold trim and chrome purple helmets.

Post more pics

Proof
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Lmfaoooo. If you hadn’t heard LW football is back. Went 9-3 my sr yr. We play basketball too.

We have 2 kids playing for UW and a couple others at FCS/D2 schools. A lot of others that turned down college offers because they could.

You definitely tried. I coasted still got into an actual universities.
    Yeah well they were trash in my day. Not sure I'd consider the Colorado School of Mines an "actual university" but okay, sure dude. Whatever makes you feel better. Just don't try to put down others to do it. It's lame.
    Mines? That’s an elite engineering school.

UW bothell is Bellevue College, hth!

Didn’t go there. Went to the weed smoking, shit talking, TUFF natural science school down there. But I’m transferring to UW main campus.
    Still going to college at 31 Fudgepacker? Do you realize anyone can get a 4-year degree nowdays? Save your money, buy land, get a job. Theres no money in a UW satellite liberal arts degree. Give up the dream. And no season tickets either. But u can watch games on PacNet;)