Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

[Official] Game of Thrones Season 7

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    AZDuck said:

is this a pegging thred now?

It's all pegging and taint licking
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    In the opening recap I was thinking myrcella is pretty boneable.

After seeing that she's 17 I've decided that she's pretty boneable in 1 year.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Again this episode was shit. Side boob? Come on.

There wasn't one dick in the whole thing.

Pedobeartooold.jpg
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2017

Speaking of boneable - check out Ozark on Netflix. Jason Bateman is a smug money launderer and lots of tittays.

And it would be wrong to say the 15 year old daughter is going to be the next fap fap fap for a whole generation of young pups.

Edit: she's 18 in *real* life.

Just watched.
    It is going really fast. I'm not mad about it it's just a bit jarring compared to the other seasons.

Cersei, your armies have traveled around the continent multiple times and your hair is still the same length. Grow it out. You look like a boy. I had to jerk off to you in 300.

Did we ever see ellarias tits? Gonna check now.

Euron is the worst casting in the show. He's supposed to be a fucking pirate with long hair and an eye patch and blue lips. How hard would that have been?!
    Instead his a short little trendster.

Bran is stupid. The whole idea of his character and everything about him.
    He literally exists to tell Jon he's Danys nephew.
    Could have cut his whole character out and just found a scroll or some shit.

Dany doesn't have to burn all of Kings landing. Just go ham on the keep.

The comment about bringing ice and fire together was pretty fucking heavy handed.

Need more bronn. Obviously.

How is Jon coming back from the dead a secret? I thought varys was a fucking spy master?! Was that not a somewhat notable event??

Which dragon will Jon bro out with?
    Probs rhaegal. Since it kind of sounds like his dad.

Is her little bro being alive not part of the show? I can't remember.

Brb jo

Speaking of boneable - check out Ozark on Netflix. Jason Bateman is a smug money launderer and lots of tittays.

And it would be wrong to say the 15 year old daughter is going to be the next fap fap fap for a whole generation of young pups.

Edit: she's 18 in *real* life.

Hmm..not as good as I thought during my research. I did however learn that 18 year olds were born in fucking 1999! Holy shit.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Just watched.
    It is going really fast. I'm not mad about it it's just a bit jarring compared to the other seasons.

Cersei, your armies have traveled around the continent multiple times and your hair is still the same length. Grow it out. You look like a boy. I had to jerk off to you in 300.

Euron is the worst casting in the show. He's supposed to be a fucking pirate with long hair and an eye patch and blue lips. How hard would that have been?!

The comment about bringing ice and fire together was pretty fucking heavy handed.

Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiselled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all. I have seen their peoples garland them with flowers, and shed the blood of goats and bulls and children in their names. And I have heard the prayers, in half a hundred tongues. Cure my withered leg, make the maiden love me, grant me a healthy son. Save me, succour me, make me healthy... protect me! Protect me from mine enemies, protect me from the darkness, protect me from the crabs inside my belly, from the horselords, from the slavers, from the sellswords at my door. Protect me from the Silence. Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Gladstone said:

Just watched.

Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiselled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all. I have seen their peoples garland them with flowers, and shed the blood of goats and bulls and children in their names. And I have heard the prayers, in half a hundred tongues. Cure my withered leg, make the maiden love me, grant me a healthy son. Save me, succour me, make me healthy... protect me! Protect me from mine enemies, protect me from the darkness, protect me from the crabs inside my belly, from the horselords, from the slavers, from the sellswords at my door. Protect me from the Silence. Godless? Why, Aeron, I am the godliest man ever to raise sail! You serve one god, Damphair, but I have served ten thousand. From Ib to Asshai, when men see my sails, they pray.
    Nerd.
    agree
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    Pretty fucking wordy for a pirate.

Swing your sword, FYFMFE
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Gladstone said:

Just watched.

We get it. You watch Game of Thrones
    You don't, actually. That's from the fourth book, not the show.
    I can't read. I went to school on the Rez with @Swaye
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

BearsWiin said:

Gladstone said:

Just watched.

We get it. You watch Game of Thrones
    You don't, actually. That's from the fourth book, not the show.
    I can't read. I went to school on the Rez with @Swaye
    Now, more than ever,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CLCOvZOh1o
    Gladstone said:

That guy is the REAL villain of the show
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Read the leaked season info (will not spoil don't worry) and with only 4 episodes left (7 total right?) the rest of the season should be really good.