Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

[Official] Game of Thrones Season 7

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Bump before episode 3 fuckers.

#NightKing#getsome
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Bump before episode 3 fuckers.

#NightKing#getsome

Need.more.titties

Lady Olenna going out with the fucking haymaker.

Hahaha. That was amazing.

So much shit happened in this ep, jesus
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam
    Incredible episode. The execution scenes were so fucking disturbing without showing a drop of blood.
    One of the great things about GoT is the multifaceted characterization. Jaime is one of the best examples. His time with Brienne and the loss of his hand changed him for the better. I certainly have more respect for him these days than I do for Randall Tarly, whose high honor and faithfulness to House Tyrell was apparently just a negotiating tactic. (To say nothing of his shameful treatment of Sam.)
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Ilaria Sand had it fucking coming. Can't say I fault Cersei on that one at all.

When do Jon and Danerys realize they are siblings and fuck?

The end scene with Jamie and Lady Olenna changes a shit ton for Jamie.

Explain
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Gladstone said:

Explain
    Jamie was under assumption Tyrion killed Joffrey, and so was Cersei. If Jamie goes back with this news to Cersei and tells her and she still wants Tyrion dead that could cause some real issues between the two of them.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Gladstone said:

Explain
    Jamie is going to tell Cersei that Tyrion didn't kill Joffrey and she is not going to give a fuck. Which will make him give a fuck. He already fucking hates Euron who is going to fuck Cersei. FUCK!
    BearsWiin said:

AZDuck said:

She's his aunt
    Lotta relative-fucking going on, but yeah, now that I think about it, yer right
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited July 2017
    AZDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

AZDuck said:

She's his aunt
    Lotta relative-fucking going on, but yeah, now that I think about it, yer right
    Targeryans exclusively marry each other bro.
    They are the only relatives that should be fucking each other.
    Lady Olenna seriously drove her ginormous steel cock straight the spoke of the Lannister tires. Shit is about to get really ugly between Jamie and Cersci since he was the only family member that like Tyrion.

Cersei is still a stupid cunt and I hope to God that Jamie tells her what Lady Olenna said but I think he will keep it under wraps until he catches Cersei giving Euron a hummer.

This is going to be a BIG seasons for Jamie. Which means he is probably going to die.

Swaye said:

So, here are some random thoughts...

Theon should just kill himself. Not only is he a dickless queer, but you can tell by the way the crew of the rescue boat walked away that he has been shamed, and all of his people give zero fucks about him. As it should be. He's a pussy. Kill yourself.

It's so obvious he should die that we won't. They only kill characters for the "shock" factor. Killing Theon wouldn't bring much to the table.

Swaye said:

So, here are some random thoughts...

Theon should just kill himself. Not only is he a dickless queer, but you can tell by the way the crew of the rescue boat walked away that he has been shamed, and all of his people give zero fucks about him. As it should be. He's a pussy. Kill yourself.

It's so obvious he should die that we won't. They only kill characters for the "shock" factor. Killing Theon wouldn't bring much to the table.
    Yeah, somehow Theon is going to be the last eunuch standing.

That shitheel.