Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

[Official] Game of Thrones Season 7

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Few thoughts on the episode

1. Thought it was pretty funny they decided to throw a 2 minute long poop montage in. Just a giant fuck you to everyone hoping for a Hardhome type episode. Nope we got fat Sam and lots of literal shit for you instead.

2. Wouldn't be surprised if Arya decided to murder Ed Sheerans gang of Lannisters always. As the great Connor Macgregor once said, "I'm a cold cunt", and Arya after her act of mass murder definitely fits that description at this point.

3. John Snow and Sansa will try to kill each other or fuck each other by the end of the season. Maybe both.

4. Euron Greyjoy is gonna be fun to watch.

5. Everything bad that has happened to the people on this show is related to Bran being a dumb bitch. Peeping tom, boom accidentally starts a war that gets the majority of his family killed. Warged when he wasn't supposed to and got marked and now is just going about ruining magical spells that protect humanity left and right. Made Hodor a retard. Is boring to watch on TV. Fuck you Bran.

Need to go kill myself for writing this.

Fucking this. Kid is a goddamn world ending loser. I keep thinking somehow this little faggot is going to redeem himself, because all he has done to this point is wrong.

But, since I really am hoping the Night King kills everyone, #TeamBran.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Oh and I think for the stakes to be raised for Dany at least one of the dragons is gonna get killed or stolen with the dragon horn. She definitely won the off season natty.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    I never realized this was all Bran's fault. I always thought his storyline was annoying and stupid
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797

Oh and I think for the stakes to be raised for Dany at least one of the dragons is gonna get killed or stolen with the dragon horn. She definitely won the off season natty.

I'm calling Danny and Jon Snow to hook up in a colossal fuck fest of boobs and full frontal in the finale. They fuck like rabbits for a couple days while plotting the overthrow of the Lannisters, then march triumphantly into Westeros and do the deed on the Iron Throne.

Danny orders the dragons to incinerate Arya and Sansa. Jon protests but Danny flashes dem tittays and it's a done deal.

The midget goes back to whore fucking as it should be.

I've changed my mind. I used to believe the now obvious super team of Jon, bran, dany, tyrion vs white walkers to end the show.

Now I like the idea Jon and bran will team up with the white walkers against dany because she goes nuts with power and ends up like her father.

And the white walkers are just trying to survive, and Jon's like well shit so are we. Let's team up.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Her dad going nuts was brans fault
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    So, the whole thing with The Hound is interesting too. Since he was "Touched By Fire" when he was a kid maybe he is someone special now in the story. Obviously he's been around this long so there is something going on there. But now him being able to so easily see in the fire what is going on was telling, imo.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    priapism said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-c5K4pcBXA

Tudors = The girl with the dragons, wins.

Margaery's perkies were the perkiest during The Tudors. Possibly the best Showtime/HBO** sex scene ever when she did King Henry VIII in the woods.

***does not include Cinemax.

priapism said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-c5K4pcBXA

Tudors = The girl with the dragons, wins.

Margaery's perkies were the perkiest during The Tudors. Possibly the best Showtime/HBO** sex scene ever when she did King Henry VIII in the woods.

***does not include Cinemax.
    Will research immediately
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    I hate Khaleesi. I used to like her in the early seasons, but not at all anymore.

She is a power hungry person. She has everything. Two cities in essos. Dragonstone. And still she will cause the deaths of hundred of thousands of innocent people in her war on the lannisters who would die out in one generation anyway.

Anyone with a brain hates her. I hope and pray they make Jon snow or at least Davos kind of illuminate this viewpoint.

I am wondering how tyrion will react now that he is actively planning his brothers death essentially. The showrunners have to be careful here because dany is definitely an over the top egomaniac bent on revenge and people will start to revolt against Her
    BaldwinIV said:

I hate Khaleesi. I used to like her in the early seasons, but not at all anymore.

She is a power hungry person. She has everything. Two cities in essos. Dragonstone. And still she will cause the deaths of hundred of thousands of innocent people in her war on the lannisters who would die out in one generation anyway.

Anyone with a brain hates her. I hope and pray they make Jon snow or at least Davos kind of illuminate this viewpoint.

I am wondering how tyrion will react now that he is actively planning his brothers death essentially. The showrunners have to be careful here because dany is definitely an over the top egomaniac bent on revenge and people will start to revolt against Her

Yeah but now she has the opportunity to be the cool aunt
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    BaldwinIV said:

I like her perkies, too.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Khaleesi fucking sucks

The white walkers need to take over her dragons and FINISH ffs.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    BaldwinIV said:

I've heard it discussed that the big twist would be having Dany go nuts (runs in the family after all) and become a villain. I don't think that will happen, but it would be interesting.

She was a pretty mediocre ruler in Essos, but at least she's rounding up a bigger and better group of advisors.

I'm sure any issues Tyrion has with his brother dying in battle are far outweighed by the positive of killing his sister.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter

So, the whole thing with The Hound is interesting too. Since he was "Touched By Fire" when he was a kid maybe he is someone special now in the story. Obviously he's been around this long so there is something going on there. But now him being able to so easily see in the fire what is going on was telling, imo.

I think the Hound and his now mutant brother battle it out.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Sledog said:

I think the Hound and his now mutant brother battle it out.
    Zombie Mountain > Hound (unless Hound gets Lord of Light powers or some shit)

BaldwinIV said:

I've heard it discussed that the big twist would be having Dany go nuts (runs in the family after all) and become a villain. I don't think that will happen, but it would be interesting.

She was a pretty mediocre ruler in Essos, but at least she's rounding up a bigger and better group of advisors.

I'm sure any issues Tyrion has with his brother dying in battle are far outweighed by the positive of RAPING his sister.
    Oh wait that was McNulty in 300