Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

[Official] Game of Thrones Season 7

Comments

• RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    Ed Sheeran scence seemed like a pop culture sell out. Same with the top knot joke. Plot was generally underwhelming and doubly so for the lack of male nudity.

I read the books but it's been long enough that I can't remember the difference between the book and show plot lines and now just have no clue what's going on.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter

Only full frontal Sansa can save this show now.

Some good midget sex might stand a fighting chance.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

Only full frontal Tyrion can save this show now.

Fuck. 53 seconds or so.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    Any theories on who the burned guy is?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    The ending with the dragon queen was contrived and stupid. Ayra deserves the throne - kill everyone else and be done
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club

Any theories on who the burned guy is?

The knight that loves Kahlesi
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    My unfettered love of @Swaye 's ability to nerd out has long been on record. I liked the episode a lot. Mostly.

- Wondering how long it will take for Bran to realize this whole thing revolves around Littlefingers scheming, and how long Littlefinger will let Bran live once he discovers the kid is clairvoyant.

- Jon and Sansa butting heads was kind of expected. Sansa under mining Jon in front of the other Lords and Ladies was out of line and reminds me of Vito scolding Sonny in the Godfather about "never speaking your mind in front of anyone that isn't family." I did like how Sansa pointed out how Robb and Ned were good men but made stupid mistakes costing them their lives. It makes sense that Sansa's attitude and demeanor about the world has changed just given all she has been through.

- Not sure what gift Euron is referring to. Tyrion? A dragon's head? One of the sand snakes? Olenna Tyrell?

- Best stuff of the ep was everything with The Hound and the BWB

- Where the hell are @ThomasFremont and @!!!!one
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

My unfettered love of @Swaye 's ability to nerd out has long been on record. I liked the episode a lot. Mostly.

- Wondering how long it will take for Bran to realize this whole thing revolves around Littlefingers scheming, and how long Littlefinger will let Bran live once he discovers the kid is clairvoyant.

- Jon and Sansa butting heads was kind of expected. Sansa under mining Jon in front of the other Lords and Ladies was out of line and reminds me of Vito scolding Sonny in the Godfather about "never speaking your mind in front of anyone that isn't family." I did like how Sansa pointed out how Robb and Ned were good men but made stupid mistakes costing them their lives. It makes sense that Sansa's attitude and demeanor about the world has changed just given all she has been through.

- Not sure what gift Euron is referring to. Tyrion? A dragon's head? One of the sand snakes? Olenna Tyrell?

Agree with everything except the best part of the episode was either killing all the Frey's or the Night King's Zombie Giants.

#TeamNightKing
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Yeah the more I read this thread the more I realize I'm full of shit. Gonna watch right now.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Gladstone said:

Isn't there some sort of powerful thing that can kill dragons or some shit? Maybe that is the gift?

I also wonder if there was anything to some of the pages we saw when Sam was looking in the book at his building. He just skimmed over one page, but they made sure to show it.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Gladstone said:

Isn't there some sort of powerful thing that can kill dragons or some shit? Maybe that is the gift?

I also wonder if there was anything to some of the pages we saw when Sam was looking in the book at his building. He just skimmed over one page, but they made sure to show it.
    So it hasn't been mentioned in the series but there is some kind of Dragon horn Euron has that can control the dragons. Am I wrong? Its been a while since I've read the books.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

So it hasn't been mentioned in the series but there is some kind of Dragon horn Euron has that can control the dragons. Am I wrong? Its been a while since I've read the books.
    In the books yeah, but no mention in the show. Even in the books it's a rumor, it's not like he ever got to test it.