Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

[Official] Game of Thrones Season 7

Comments

• BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    Things I learned from this episode:

Women can be the focus of prophecy
    It's ok to love someone without a dick so long as they can eat pussy
    Women should always be true to themselves
    Sand snakes need a lot of editing to make their fighting seem competent
    Euron is already a better villain than Ramsay ever was
    Jon never learns

Season is good so far.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Quad shitpost.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Swaye said:

Quad shitpost.

It's like revenge of the nerds in here.

Glad I am not crazy thinking that Emilia Clarke is looking way hotter. Shes 30 now too. Crazy.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Something happened this episode! Euron is the fucking man. Just wait until he gets a few more of his ships in there.
    Did anyone else get a really weird boner when Sam was fileting the greyscale? Asking for a friend.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2017
    Swaye said:

So, some random thoughts.

Overall pretty decent episode. We had some great tits, unic sex, bitches impaled on the prow of a ship, and direwolves.

I thought the Sand Snakes were supposed to be some bad ass bitches? Two young ones get aced rather easily, and the other one runs off to protect Mama Snake, gets bitch slapped, and the Mom just stands there and surrenders. Proves that with no men around for backup, they are weak pieces of shit.

Theon could actually be somebody, but he's a dickless bitch instead. FTG. I am assuming he will somehow wind up ruling the Iron Islands in some bullshit look the dickless faggot gets redemption Tom Rinaldi special. Disgusting.

Arya is cool because she is killing tons of shitheads, but fuck, that bitch is ugly. I mean, I'd be nice to her because she might poison me, but I wouldn't fuck her. That's fucking ugly. The only guy who thinks she is cute on the entire continent is a grossly obese tub of shit named meat pie. Christ. Anyway, I probably would fuck her.

The old cunty Tyrell bitch is right. Stop being some steady handed wuss Dany. You have three fucking dragons. Kill everything! God she is a tiresome bitch. Looking way hotter than the last couple seasons though. Two dongs up.

Melissandre foreshadowing is good. Her tits are even better. They should show them more. Cunts.

I hope Jorah Mormont dies in surgery with dumb dumb Sam. He's kind of become a huge twat.

I prefer Tyrion as a rapier witted drunk who bangs out whores all the time.

Boy haircut Cersei is not near as hot. She is crazy though, so that's cool. I hope she dies painfully.

Euron is my new second favorite character after the Night King. Ramsey was just a sadistic prick. Euron is a madman with some fucking flair. Love this guy (no homo). Wonder what he does with the two living sand snakes and Yara. I am hoping for foursome.

Speaking of Yara...what a dumb bitch. She's ugly, so all she going was her wits and iron will. Without that, she's just another ugly bitch I'd say I won't fuck but probably would.

Is it possible for Jon Snow Targaryen to not be stupid? Look, this bastard (lulz) is my favorite "good" character, though Sir Davos and Tyrion (drunk version) are close. But fuck man...he cannot make a good decision to save his life. Hopefully shit goes well in Dragonstone because you know shit is fucked in Winterfell. Leave girl power still PTSD from being raped in the butt Sansa in charge with Littlefinger in her ear? Oh yeah, make sure you choke Littlefinger right before you leave. Dumbass.

8/10

#TeamEuron
    #TeamNightKing
    #TeamJonStopBeingStupid

@Swaye , can you promise you'll make your Game of Thrones recap a regular weekly feature?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited July 2017

Swaye said:

So, some random thoughts.

Overall pretty decent episode. We had some great tits, unic sex, bitches impaled on the prow of a ship, and direwolves.

I thought the Sand Snakes were supposed to be some bad ass bitches? Two young ones get aced rather easily, and the other one runs off to protect Mama Snake, gets bitch slapped, and the Mom just stands there and surrenders. Proves that with no men around for backup, they are weak pieces of shit.

Theon could actually be somebody, but he's a dickless bitch instead. FTG. I am assuming he will somehow wind up ruling the Iron Islands in some bullshit look the dickless faggot gets redemption Tom Rinaldi special. Disgusting.

Arya is cool because she is killing tons of shitheads, but fuck, that bitch is ugly. I mean, I'd be nice to her because she might poison me, but I wouldn't fuck her. That's fucking ugly. The only guy who thinks she is cute on the entire continent is a grossly obese tub of shit named meat pie. Christ. Anyway, I probably would fuck her.

The old cunty Tyrell bitch is right. Stop being some steady handed wuss Dany. You have three fucking dragons. Kill everything! God she is a tiresome bitch. Looking way hotter than the last couple seasons though. Two dongs up.

Melissandre foreshadowing is good. Her tits are even better. They should show them more. Cunts.

I hope Jorah Mormont dies in surgery with dumb dumb Sam. He's kind of become a huge twat.

I prefer Tyrion as a rapier witted drunk who bangs out whores all the time.

Boy haircut Cersei is not near as hot. She is crazy though, so that's cool. I hope she dies painfully.

Euron is my new second favorite character after the Night King. Ramsey was just a sadistic prick. Euron is a madman with some fucking flair. Love this guy (no homo). Wonder what he does with the two living sand snakes and Yara. I am hoping for foursome.

Speaking of Yara...what a dumb bitch. She's ugly, so all she going was her wits and iron will. Without that, she's just another ugly bitch I'd say I won't fuck but probably would.

Is it possible for Jon Snow Targaryen to not be stupid? Look, this bastard (lulz) is my favorite "good" character, though Sir Davos and Tyrion (drunk version) are close. But fuck man...he cannot make a good decision to save his life. Hopefully shit goes well in Dragonstone because you know shit is fucked in Winterfell. Leave girl power still PTSD from being raped in the butt Sansa in charge with Littlefinger in her ear? Oh yeah, make sure you choke Littlefinger right before you leave. Dumbass.

8/10

#TeamEuron
    #TeamNightKing
    #TeamJonStopBeingStupid

@Swaye , can you promise you'll make your Game of Thrones recap a regular weekly feature?
    Or not. I'd be cool with that.

You described nothing I didn't already realize.

Have the seal do it.
    She's probably a better middle school English teacher than you.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    edited July 2017
    THOTS on the episode.

1) I was really ready for that dire wolf to eat Arya's face Ramsey Bolton style. Glad it didn't but I was rattled.

2) Shout out to Hot Pie for saying he's a survivor, 95% chance he gets eaten by a dragon.

3) Another gross scene with fat Sam. Fuck you fat Sam.

4) Wtf was going on with the strobe lights behind Euron's ship.

Honestly didn't love the episode but a lot of people connected so that was good I guess. Ready to see JSizzle and Dany meet up next episode. Oh and that one Sand Snake that popped her titty out to Bronn in that jail scene is undercover sexy as fuck so glad to see they killed the two ugly sisters first.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I guess I'm the only one who think Maisie Williams is hot. No homo.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

I guess I'm the only one who think Maisie Williams is hot. No homo.

Most women would look homely when you put them up against absolutely stunning co-stars like Emilia Clarke, Lena Headey, Carice Van Houten, and Nathalie Emmanuel.

I think Maisie looks a lot better when she's not done up like a boy-assassin:

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    This show is turning to shit. I wanted to see if the bald dude with the hot chick was missing his dick or his balls and we didn't even get to see.

Mosster47 said:

This show is turning to shit. I wanted to see if the bald dude with the hot chick was missing his dick or his balls and we didn't even get to see.

We got a rock cyst full of pus that looks like Kels secret sauce in Goodburger... what more do you want?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    edited July 2017
    It's cool they are speeding up the pace, but after taking their time for 6 seasons it feels a bit rushed.

It's like reading Hemingway only to have the final chapters be drawn in crayon by a toddler.

Fuck you R.R. you lazy fat fuck. The books are ruined too!

Still, episode 6.5/10
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

It's cool they are speeding up the pace, but after taking their time for 6 seasons it feels a bit rushed.

It's like reading Hemingway only to have the final chapters be drawn in crayon by a toddler.

Fuck you R.R. you lazy fat fuck. The books are ruined too!

Still, episode 6.5/10

If you can't handle the ups and downs of the pace of the show you might want to find another show to watch