Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

[Official] Game of Thrones Season 7

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
Today is the day. Will the North rise again? Will Cersei's PMS finally end? Will Dragons finally eat their mother? Do you care if everyone dies and becomes walkers?

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Gladstone said:

Today is the day. Will the North rise again? Will Cersei's PMS finally end? Will Dragons finally eat their mother? Do you care if everyone dies and becomes walkers?

No
    No
    No
    No
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    The season is over.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    The only people who have their shit together in the entire show are the white walkers, everyone else is fucked. But one of them was killed by fat Sam so that is a pretty big L.
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    edited July 2017
    #teamwhitewalker

The only people who have their shit together in the entire show are the white walkers, everyone else is fucked. But one of them was killed by fat Sam so that is a pretty big L.

Some of you act like obsidian weapons never happened at all.

Plus they are working harder than ever this off-season.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    Wait until Danny gets her own dragons in there.
    RedRocket said:

I only care about the gay sex scenes. This season better be dick heavy or I'm out.

Learn how to send a PM to @PurpleThrobber for heavy dicks. Christ
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    I wish that fat fuck Sam Fetters would die already.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

I wish that fat fuck Sam Fetters would die already.

Yeah but America needs a relatable hero.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    Disappointing episode, hope shit starts to happen soon or Ima stop watching
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    Loved the opening. ("Oh, no wine for you...wouldn't want to waste it on a woman.")

Damnit Sansa, stop undermining your half-brother (cousin). Jon should banish her before she does something stupid.

I'm also curious why Show!Jamie still supports his sister (it's been a long time since I read the books, but I'm pretty sure Book!Jamie kicked Cersei to the curb awhile ago).

I agree with @BearsWiin, pretty underwhelming opener (unless you're really into the inner workings of the Citadel or Ed Sheeran cameos). I'll keep watching though, as I'm sure it will pick up.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

Loved the opening. ("Oh, no wine for you...wouldn't want to waste it on a woman.")

Damnit Sansa, stop undermining your half-brother (cousin). Jon should banish her before she does something stupid.

I'm also curious why Show!Jamie still supports his sister (it's been a long time since I read the books, but I'm pretty sure Book!Jamie kicked Cersei to the curb awhile ago).

I agree with @BearsWiin, pretty underwhelming opener (unless you're really into the inner workings of the Citadel or Ed Sheeran cameos). I'll keep watching though, as I'm sure it will pick up.

Spoiler alert motherfucker, some of these asshats don't have an easy coast feed
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

Spoiler alert motherfucker, some of these asshats don't have an easy coast feed
    Uh, is this where I'm supposed to say that they sound poor?

(In all seriousness, my bad.)
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    BearsWiin said:

Nothing will. But you will be told by others that "what makes the show good". Then they will start talking about the books and how there are dragons.

BearsWiin said:

Nothing will. But you will be told by others that "what makes the show good". Then they will start talking about the books and how there are dragons.
    To be fair the battle where Jon got crushed was a pretty dope ass action sequence.
    I need some dream sequences with Margaery's perky tits or this season looks lost before it's started.