Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

[Official] Game of Thrones Season 7

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

Read the leaked season info (will not spoil don't worry) and with only 4 episodes left (7 total right?) the rest of the season should be really good.

I did the same last week.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Episode four is already leaked. Supposedly the others should be shortly soon. About to watch.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    If anyone ruins this for me I will kill you.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter

Read the leaked season info (will not spoil don't worry) and with only 4 episodes left (7 total right?) the rest of the season should be really good.

Do Jon Snow and Danny 69 in any of the last four shows?

Don't really care much about the other drama.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    Some green stuff blows up a city

SPOILER ALERT
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

If anyone ruins this for me I will kill you.

Spoilers:

Everyone dies.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Gladstone said:

HOLY SHIT

The spoilers are true, then
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    BUMP fuckers.

#NightKing
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    Gladstone said:

Episode four is already leaked. Supposedly the others should be shortly soon. About to watch.

I don't think the others will leak.

The 4th leaked due to an Indian network that had an advanced copy in order to figure out where to place advertisements. Pretty sure they won't be getting any more advance copies after this leak.

I watched it yesterday... not the best video quality, and it had a large timing counter in the lower middle of the screen during entire episode.

That said, the episode is the best fucking episode of the season in my opinion. Do not miss it.
    uzi said:

Gladstone said:

The 4th leaked due to an Indian network that had an advanced copy in order to figure out where to place advertisements. Pretty sure they won't be getting any more advance copies after this leak.

I watched it yesterday... not the best video quality, and it had a large timing counter in the lower middle of the screen during entire episode.

That said, the episode is the best fucking episode of the season in my opinion. Do not miss it.
    I've watched the last ten minutes of it five times already. Not watching the whole episode until we get home tomorrow evening.
    BearsWiin said:

uzi said:

Gladstone said:

I've watched the last ten minutes of it five times already. Not watching the whole episode until we get home tomorrow evening.
    I can't wait to watch it in HD tonight!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    You fags. The leaked version is shit quality

The leaked version is shit quality

So fucking what?

If you could only watch your team play on shit quality, would you still watch it? Or would you wait until the next day to watch it in HD?

Thats what I thought.
    uzi said:

So fucking what?

If you could only watch your team play on shit quality, would you still watch it? Or would you wait until the next day to watch it in HD?

Thats what I thought.
    I only realized there was a leaked one about 2 hours before the regular one comes on

So I'll wait.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

uzi said:

So fucking what?

Thats what I thought.
    I only realized there was a leaked one about 2 hours before the regular one comes on

So I'll wait.
    I just PM'd you and @Swaye with a spoiler GIF
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    uzi said:

So fucking what?

Thats what I thought.
    Danny's tits need to be in HD

HTH

edited August 2017

uzi said:

So fucking what?

Thats what I thought.
    Danny's tits need to be in HD

HTH

You put it more eloquently

Watching now. Spoilers to follow.
    5 mins in and everything about bran is still stupid