Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

[Official] Game of Thrones Season 7

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    The dragon beat the Lannister army 70-21
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

The dragon beat the Lannister army 70-21

Rather easily
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

I'm assuming that one of the dragons gets killed and becomes an ice dragon.

The walkers have to have a way to stop dragons or theyd just all get taken out too easy.

I don't think we ever did figure out who sent the guy with the dagger after bran.
    I thought it was little finger.

I always assumed it was Cersei trying to off him for seeing the coitus. Maybe not? If it was Littlefinger that is awfully interesting seeing him give the weapon he tried to kill him with. Fuck, weird ass Bran probably already knows anyway.
    @Gladstone who tried to have Bran killed in season 1?
    Apparently people think it was joffrey. For some pretty unconvincing reasons

People are stoopid.
    Swaye said:

People are stoopid.
    By people I mean tyrion and Jaime.

But it just seems kind of a plot whole that grrm never cared to address once people forgot about it
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

Whoever it was needs to die for failing to kill that twat.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Swaye said:

Joffrey in the books is heavily implied. In the show it hasn't ever been confirmed.
    Gladstone said:

Also Dany just burned all the remaining food left in the 7 kingdoms. Even if they beat the army of the dead they're all going to starve now. Thanks Dany.

Best news all day.

#NightKing
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Yeah I put it on subtitles too when Bran said "chaos is a ladder". Littlefinger was obviously spooked by that. There is something to it. But who the fuck knows.

Yeah I put it on subtitles too when Bran said "chaos is a ladder". Littlefinger was obviously spooked by that. There is something to it. But who the fuck knows.

Littlefinger said 'Chaos is a ladder" to someone way back in like season 1, when all the shit was just getting started. I think. Or maybe it just seemed to me like something he woudl have said. Don't trust me, I've spent most of the last several years drunk or high.

Sucks that the dragons will die. I honestly at this point just think they should kill everything, including Danerys.

I love that the caves showed that the White Walkers already had won the natty and are now back for a repeat.

Bran says some weird ass shit. I had to put it on subtitles when he said "chaos is a ladder". There is something big going on with him. Maybe he will be able to use his Psychic abilities to contort peoples bodies and snap all their bones or something...

It is crazy to think how all the Stark's and Starkish (Jon Snow etc) children all have come full circle and meeting back with each other after their own individual adventures. Forgot how long they were all gone from each other until the past couple of episodes.

Dragons + Dothraki army = SKULLFUCKED! Looked like a bunch of Swaye's running through fire and shit.

I doubt Jamie is dead. If they wanted to kill him just let the dragon turn him into a pony shish kabob. With few episodes left I don't really know what Jamie will do... isn't Casterly Rock super far away? No supplies by himself no way he will survive. Maybe they rescue him out of the water and him and Tyrion get into a fight but Tyerion convinces Daenerys to let him live/join them or something.

Another GOOD episode.

He only feel like 10 feet away from Dany.

I'm 99 percent sure he's a captive now.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Bran is going to be a huge cog in the end game of this show. One of the bigger pieces imo since he has a gift pretty much no one else has.

Bran is going to be a huge cog in the end game of this show. One of the bigger pieces imo since he has a gift pretty much no one else has.

The ability to fag out?

Many of those no longer here have that gift.

Nothing special.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Swaye said:

Littlefinger said 'Chaos is a ladder" to someone way back in like season 1, when all the shit was just getting started. I think. Or maybe it just seemed to me like something he woudl have said. Don't trust me, I've spent most of the last several years drunk or high.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxlIraEV8n4
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Sucks that the dragons will die. I honestly at this point just think they should kill everything, including Danerys.

I love that the caves showed that the White Walkers already had won the natty and are now back for a repeat.

Bran says some weird ass shit. I had to put it on subtitles when he said "chaos is a ladder". There is something big going on with him. Maybe he will be able to use his Psychic abilities to contort peoples bodies and snap all their bones or something...

It is crazy to think how all the Stark's and Starkish (Jon Snow etc) children all have come full circle and meeting back with each other after their own individual adventures. Forgot how long they were all gone from each other until the past couple of episodes.

Dragons + Dothraki army = SKULLFUCKED! Looked like a bunch of Swaye's running through fire and shit.

I doubt Jamie is dead. If they wanted to kill him just let the dragon turn him into a pony shish kabob. With few episodes left I don't really know what Jamie will do... isn't Casterly Rock super far away? No supplies by himself no way he will survive. Maybe they rescue him out of the water and him and Tyrion get into a fight but Tyerion convinces Daenerys to let him live/join them or something.

Another GOOD episode.

Disagree because no nudity
    Gladstone said:

Swaye said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxlIraEV8n4
    I'm a goddamn idiot savant.