Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

[Official] Game of Thrones Season 7

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Water cooler talk at work tells me that Littlefinger left a note Sansa had written years ago, at the edge of a Cersei sword, about Robb or some shit. Anyway, it makes Sansa look like a traitor to House Stark if you don't know any better. So Littlefinger is trying to play Arya against Sansa with some trumped up shit. You all probably knew this already, but I didn't, because I couldn't read the damn note on the screen last night.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    Swaye said:

Few random thoughts, though Gladstone and Pitchfork hit most of them already.

Cersei preggers again, with another incest bastard. Great. She needs to die quick. Whore. She is also looking kind of haggard. We need to wrap this show before she really starts looking old.

Can we bring Melisandre back so I can see hot bitches again?

Seems really fucking forced to concoct a way to have Gendrey (????), Ser Davos, Red Priest, Donbarrion, Hound, Jon, etc. all together at the wall. And why would you go with less than a dozen guys beyond the wall to capture a wight to prove to Cersei, who is already weakened anyway, that you need a ceasefire. Just an absolutely stupid story arc.

All that said, it will be cool to watch them beyond the wall with the Night King, but it makes jack shit for sense.

The Sam cutting whats her nuts off mid sentence when she had the identity of Jon sewed up was kind of dumb. The telegraphing is no longer subtle at all. I know there are not many episodes to wrap all this up, but shit man.

When Cersei tells Jamie not to betray her again, I caught this look on Jamies face that basically said "I'm going to have to kill this bitch one day because she is crazy."

Tyrion Jamie reunion was fucking weak.

Loved Jon petting the dragon. Just saying petting the dragon makes me think or jerking off.

Loved how Arya is fiercely loyal to Jon, and totally has Sansa's number, even after all these years. She also correctly understands that Littlefinger is trying to work a wedge angle, and ultimately get Sansa to betray him. And Sansa is trying to be loyal, but at her core, is conflicted because she is a power hungry cunt, and always has been. I gotta tell you though, I would absolutely love to smash Sansa's vulva. That red headed big bitch is hot.

The Arch Maesters seem like a knitting circle of huge twats.

Was fun watching the Tarley's get toasted.

That's it. Please bring the Night King.

This was my big gripe. Seemed like they were going for some avengers super team thing that just fell flat. This season has been light on killing off good guy characters. I bet Barric or Thoros dies next episode.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    RedRocket said:

Swaye said:

Few random thoughts, though Gladstone and Pitchfork hit most of them already.

Cersei preggers again, with another incest bastard. Great. She needs to die quick. Whore. She is also looking kind of haggard. We need to wrap this show before she really starts looking old.

Can we bring Melisandre back so I can see hot bitches again?

Seems really fucking forced to concoct a way to have Gendrey (????), Ser Davos, Red Priest, Donbarrion, Hound, Jon, etc. all together at the wall. And why would you go with less than a dozen guys beyond the wall to capture a wight to prove to Cersei, who is already weakened anyway, that you need a ceasefire. Just an absolutely stupid story arc.

All that said, it will be cool to watch them beyond the wall with the Night King, but it makes jack shit for sense.

The Sam cutting whats her nuts off mid sentence when she had the identity of Jon sewed up was kind of dumb. The telegraphing is no longer subtle at all. I know there are not many episodes to wrap all this up, but shit man.

When Cersei tells Jamie not to betray her again, I caught this look on Jamies face that basically said "I'm going to have to kill this bitch one day because she is crazy."

Tyrion Jamie reunion was fucking weak.

Loved Jon petting the dragon. Just saying petting the dragon makes me think or jerking off.

Loved how Arya is fiercely loyal to Jon, and totally has Sansa's number, even after all these years. She also correctly understands that Littlefinger is trying to work a wedge angle, and ultimately get Sansa to betray him. And Sansa is trying to be loyal, but at her core, is conflicted because she is a power hungry cunt, and always has been. I gotta tell you though, I would absolutely love to smash Sansa's vulva. That red headed big bitch is hot.

The Arch Maesters seem like a knitting circle of huge twats.

Was fun watching the Tarley's get toasted.

That's it. Please bring the Night King.

This was my big gripe. Seemed like they were going for some avengers super team thing that just fell flat. This season has been light on killing off good guy characters. I bet Barric or Thoros dies next episode.
    I hope. If there are no tits then the next best thing is major character death. NOGAF about some minor Tarley cunt getting roasted. Kill Jaime, or Cersei, or Mormont or some shit. Major character death! Or just show Melisandres tits again. Christ.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963

Since cersei is apparently only able to have 3 kids in the prophecy she's either lying or gonna miscarriage.

Now that each episode is like three months cersei needs to grow her hair and stop resembling a little boy.

Grey worm: "uhh, guys? Anyone?"

I need one of the dragons to be a chick so ghost can bang it.

Miscarriage via a Jamie sword through the back.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

Since cersei is apparently only able to have 3 kids in the prophecy she's either lying or gonna miscarriage.

Now that each episode is like three months cersei needs to grow her hair and stop resembling a little boy.

Grey worm: "uhh, guys? Anyone?"

I need one of the dragons to be a chick so ghost can bang it.

When Cersei said she was pregnant I immediately thought she was lying and just using it as motivation for Jamie to keep fighting.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Wouldn't be surprised if it is Eurons
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club

I'm waiting for the dragons to burn that euron trash motherfucker up at seas
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited August 2017

I'm waiting for the dragons to burn that euron trash motherfucker up at seas
    How is this the first time I've seen "euron trash" hahaha

Still pisses me off what they did with him.

Magical psychopathic blue lipped drug addicted one eyed pirate --> chubby mutton chopped weirdo

And why the fuck is everyone so god damn short.
    Give Jon some lifts or something. Dany won't even be able to wear heels.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    I bet there will be a moment where Jorah recognizes Longclaw.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

Maybe, but Jeor (Jorah's dad) had the pommel/handle switched from a bear to a white wolf when he gave it to Jon. So unless there's some sort of special markings on the blade it might be tough.

Gladstone said:

Maybe, but Jeor (Jorah's dad) had the pommel/handle switched from a bear to a white wolf when he gave it to Jon. So unless there's some sort of special markings on the blade it might be tough.
    SUYT
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

Turns out Dany is just a struggling single mom trying to convince herself she likes Jon because he's good with her kids.

Ha! This is one of best observations/snarks I've read on the internets about Dany/Jon. Bravo sir.

I see ZERO chemistry between those two actors, but YMMV.

Turns out Dany is just a struggling single mom trying to convince herself she likes Jon because he's good with her kids.

Ha! This is one of best observations/snarks I've read on the internets about Dany/Jon. Bravo sir.

She's hot and he's supposedly straight.
    Sounds like it could work
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter

She's hot and he's supposedly straight.
    Sounds like it could work
    Jaime needs to pull his head out of his ass and mate with Dany. Merge the house of Lannister with the Targaryens. Dany got butt-rammed by a Dathraki so surely she can overlook Jaime's boning his sister for years.

I saw a flash of chemistry before Drogon tried to flame Jaimie into oblivion.

• Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Couldn't Bran just warg into Cersei and have her kill herself so they could focus on the night king. And on that same note you think he could get Sansa and Arya in a room with him so he could explain to them what Littlefinger is doing. Doing all that would take five minutes tops. Instead since he knows everything he is letting his brother and five dudes go on a retarded mission to capture a white walker. Once again Bran is the absolute worst.