Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

[Official] Game of Thrones Season 7

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    haie said:

Gladstone said:

LOL

REAL zombies walk a lot slower than ships sail and horses gallop. This isn't some faggy British shit interpretation of the undead where they can sprint at 4.3 speed wise up faggots
    28 days later is fucking awesome
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Gladstone said:

LOL

REAL zombies walk a lot slower than ships sail and horses gallop. This isn't some faggy British shit interpretation of the undead where they can sprint at 4.3 speed wise up faggots
    28 days later is fucking awesome when you're in high school
    haie said:

haie said:

Gladstone said:

LOL

Btp verdict?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Gladstone said:

LOL

Btp verdict?
    Where does it rank with the Hunger Games?
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Gladstone said:

LOL

Btp verdict?
    Where does it rank with the Hunger Games?
    I think he enjoys the maze runner
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited August 2017
    if rhaegar married lyanna then you have to assume jon's name is aegon...rhaegar was obsessed with the prince that was promised...and if he went as far as annulling his marriage to elia then jon was assuredly named aegon. jon snow = aegon targaryan
    edited August 2017
    Gladstone said:

if rhaegar married lyanna then you have to assume jon's name is aegon...rhaegar was obsessed with the prince that was promised...and if he went as far as annulling his marriage to elia then jon was assuredly named aegon. jon snow = aegon targaryan

I thought it was jahaerys

I've outed myself as a nerd.
    I'm shaking now.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

Torrent the 1080p leaked episode six.

Do this now.

Fucking now

Does Sansa do full frontal?
    You and your fucking redheads.
    why not javelin the dragon on the ground and not go for the ultra moving target kill with viserion

+ would have prevented or seriously impeded their escape
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    social media hating on arya

why

arya was the only likable part of this ep for me.

her cunt big sister wrote a letter betraying her family. arya had enough cause to off her there but didnt.

this is the same sansa that was a total cunt to her growing up, betrayed her with joffery, got her friend murdered, her pet exiled then she's writing letters home to kill their older brother. arya is accurately reading sansa's inner desires for "nice things".

#teamarya
    BaldwinIV said:

social media hating on arya

why

arya was the only likable part of this ep for me.

her cunt big sister wrote a letter betraying her family. arya had enough cause to off her there but didnt.

this is the same sansa that was a total cunt to her growing up, betrayed her with joffery, got her friend murdered, her pet exiled then she's writing letters home to kill their older brother. arya is accurately reading sansa's inner desires for "nice things".

#teamarya

Don't be a faggot. The new Arya Sansa plotline is as fucking lame as it comes.

I'm trying to figure out if all faceless men literally carry around bags of faces or if Arya never really completed the training.
    Gladstone said:

I'm trying to figure out if all faceless men literally carry around bags of faces or if Arya never really completed the training.

Or grrm is a fag and it's all downhill from here
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    My big take away from that episode is how the undead zombies have miles of chain to drag the dragon from a lake. Like did they smith it themselves? It's not like Wildlings have a bunch of giant chains lying around that they could borrow. I'm kind of high so maybe that's why I'm stuck on this but I just thought it was weird.

But I'm the one debating with myself about the realism of a fantasy show so fuck me.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    I cried when the night king threw that spear, I knew it was coming too, damnit.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    edited August 2017
    I'm wondering why the Magnificunt Seven didn't keep going out to the weak ice and rebreaking it. Or why none of the Army of the Dead uses bows, even though plenty of Free Folk/wildlings did when they were alive. Or why the Night King didn't use his magic javelins on the living dudes on the island. One explanation that I've seen (not sure I belive it) is that the Night King has Bran-like ability to see stuff, so he prepared for this encounter in order to get a dragon (explains why they travel with chains too).
    Viserion is a real scrappy player