Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

[Official] Game of Thrones Season 7

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Gladstone said:

I'm trying to figure out if all faceless men literally carry around bags of faces or if Arya never really completed the training.

Or grrm is a fag and it's all taint licking from here
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

why not javelin the dragon on the ground and not go for the ultra moving target kill with viserion

+ would have prevented or seriously impeded their escape

Related: why didn't she torch the shit out of the Night King and his crew?

This show has gone full retard.
    This. I am sitting there watching this and after he pegs the first dragon I'm like go fucking light his ass up now. Duh. Could have ended the entire war right then. So stupid. You don't run when you have dragons. He spends like 5 minutes lining up each one of his ice lance shots. Just fucking roast him. You have two dragons. Even if he gets another one no way he gets them both. SO fuckign stupid. Never put a woman in charge of saving the world.

Then again, the Night King has a fucking zombie dragon now. Things are looking up for killing everyone in Westeros. So it all worked out for the best.

#TeamNightKing
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    I'm going to stop reading this thread because y'all annoy the shit out of me.

6 seasons of characters randomly bumping into each other in the middle of nowhere and now distance traveled is suddenly a problem?

It's not a show based off books anymore so the book reading idiots will cry. It's fantasy and half the people that watch the show (at least) aren't into fantasy so they'll cry. And then there's the Sven's of the world that just like to complain. This is starting to remind me of the dawgman idiots that would complain about threads on topics they didn't care about when all they had to do was not click on the thread. If you don't like it don't fucking watch it. The show doesn't owe you shit. It's entertainment, if it's not entertaining you...bye.

6 seasons of characters randomly bumping into each other in the middle of nowhere and now distance traveled is suddenly a problem?

It's not a show based off books anymore so the book reading idiots will cry. It's fantasy and half the people that watch the show (at least) aren't into fantasy so they'll cry. And then there's the Sven's of the world that just like to complain. This is starting to remind me of the dawgman idiots that would complain about threads on topics they didn't care about when all they had to do was not click on the thread. If you don't like it don't fucking watch it. The show doesn't owe you shit. It's entertainment, if it's not entertaining you...bye.

I love it when you get fiesty!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2017

Gladstone said:

why not javelin the dragon on the ground and not go for the ultra moving target kill with viserion

+ would have prevented or seriously impeded their escape

Related: why didn't she torch the shit out of the Night King and his crew?

No tittays again.

Show sucks.

Back to Ray Donovan.

Also, would Dany and Jon just fuck already? I want to see some auntie titties.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

It bugs me that they didn't even try to torch the Night King especially after showing how once you kill the leader the pack dies. I mean at least try to roast him and if he busts out some crazy ice shield that protects him from being fried then so be it.

I can't believe Daeny blew a 3 dragon lead on on the white walkers.

It may be that the Night King is as impervious to dragonfire as he is to regular fire. Just like the key to beating Iron Man is to pull that stupid energy source out of his chest, I suspect that somebody's going to have to get close to the Night King and rip that dragonglass shard out. Still doesn't explain why they didn't try dragonfire, since they have no idea what works and doesn't work against him (they do know that Valyrian steel works on regular White Walkers, but that's about it).
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2017

Gladstone said:

It has gotten a little silly, for all the reasons people have mentioned up thread. For instance when the "Magnificent Seven" started forming a circle as the whites surrounded them all I could think of was the fight scene in Ron Burgundy. I expected Jon to tell everybody, "keep a tight perimeter."

Still, it continues to entertain me - I can't wait to see the ice dragon in action!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

It bugs me that they didn't even try to torch the Night King especially after showing how once you kill the leader the pack dies. I mean at least try to roast him and if he busts out some crazy ice shield that protects him from being fried then so be it.

I can't believe Daeny blew a 3 dragon lead on on the white walkers.

It's Medieval Fantasy. In real life the players are so stoned and drunk they start casting healing spells on the Night King while arguing over which color the dragon should be.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    edited August 2017
    Somehow Emilia Clarke has gotten ten times hotter as she's gotten 30.

I can't get over that

It just doesn't mesh with anything I've witnessed in real life.

Then again I'm a basement dwelling fag obviously.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Some of us can't handle the lack of nudity this season.

I have a sneaking suspicion you've never seen a nipple.

Hondo hasn't. It's in the tags.
    Swaye said:

I'm just projecting because I had a rough one last night.

If there were a picture of no, yes, craves it she was the no.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Swaye said:

I'm just projecting because I had a rough one last night.

If there were a picture of no, yes, craves it she was the no.
    YKW