Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

[Official] Game of Thrones Season 7

Comments

• BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    i loved this episode

jamie is obviously done w/ cersei i think. next season he meets up with the gang, has a good old time. cersei calls him a traitor and he has a trial by combat cleganebowl

then he kills her or some such cuz everyones pissed now that she's a hypocrite bringing foreign invaders herself and its okay. aegon targeryan and his aunt-wife rule the seven kingdoms etc

i enjoyed the in your face exposition for all the women fans that are too stupid to understand jons parentage.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

Well that dragon is definitely the most badass

Way to dragon jump bitchfork.
    That's pretty fucking good bro
    BaldwinIV said:

i loved this episode

jamie is obviously done w/ cersei i think. next season he meets up with the gang, has a good old time. cersei calls him a traitor and he has a trial by combat cleganebowl

then he kills her or some such cuz everyones pissed now that she's a hypocrite bringing foreign invaders herself and its okay. aegon targeryan and his aunt-wife rule the seven kingdoms etc

i enjoyed the in your face exposition for all the women fans that are too stupid to understand jons parentage.

I didn't realize that Sam actually knew it. When he cut her off I assumed he wasn't listening.
  • DoogstoneDoogstone Member Posts: 202
    for real though what was with tyrion's expression there outside the boffing chamber

is he surprised? why would he be surprised?

was he upset? wouldn't make sense since be pretty much brokered that entire arrangement

I'm happy John successfully pulled off "the implication"

She's out here with a dude she barely know and what does she see? Nothing but open ocean.
    edited August 2017
    Doogstone said:

for real though what was with tyrion's expression there outside the boffing chamber

was he upset? wouldn't make sense since be pretty much brokered that entire arrangement

I think everyone is pretty sexually frustrated.

He's just got some material now for the spank bank.

Or he's here for the gang bang.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Doogstone said:

We don't know what was said after Tyrion said she was pregnant, for all we know he could've bartered a deal with her. Remember right before that he said I loved those children, and he doesn't want to destroy the family, and so on.
    I'm still thinking about Tyrion listening to the sexy sex. When he met with his sister she said you are close to getting what you want (assuming to rule). I wonder if he is worried about them having a child and his plans to rule are out the door.
    Tormund and Beric are still alive, right? They ran sideways instead of down. Gap in wall, they still be on top watching the dead pass by. They'll make it to Winterfell first in Ep1 of next season before the dead because they'll use fast travel.
    Also, what was up with The Hound's speech to his brother? Obviously he's seen something in the fire about zombie mountain.

Also, what was up with The Hound's speech to his brother? Obviously he's seen something in the fire about zombie mountain.

I guess all the inbreeding keeps appearances similar because Rhaegar looks like a Viserys clone from S1.

Pity seasons are so short now, would have liked to see him in action. Dude was supposedly more likable and charismatic than 99% of the characters in present time.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Loved this episode. Caught a touch of boobie mid roll. Got to see Zombie Dragon in action. Got to watch Littlefinger die. Seeing him cry on his knees is a fitting end for him. They say your truest self emerges when you are about to die. He cried like a bitch.

Finally the plot device that is Bran has served his purpose. Just die now.

Arya executes shit like a boss. Sansa'a not as weak and stupid as I thought. And I really want to bang her tall ass.

NK is about to seriously fuck some shit up.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Loved this episode. Caught a touch of boobie mid roll. Got to see Zombie Dragon in action. Got to watch Littlefinger die. Seeing him cry on his knees is a fitting end for him. They say your truest self emerges when you are about to die. He cried like a bitch.

Arya executes shit like a boss. Sansa'a not as weak and stupid as I thought. And I really want to bang her tall ass.

Jaimie is going to nail Sansa. Book it.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edit: Bronn can live. And maybe he can marry Melissandre and her awesome tits. They can rule Dorne where it's too hot for the Night King to go. Everyone else dies.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Jaimie is going to nail Sansa. Book it.

This is the happy ending scenario I am afraid of. Dany and Aegon have a weird incest marriage and rule the Kingdoms, while Sansa is perma Lady in the North with Jamie. Tyrion gets Casterly Rock and some whore. Bronn switches sides, kills Cersei, and gets Highgarden, and some whore. Meanwhile, Tormund and Briane make giant babies in the Vale or some shit.

Better ending - all those people fuck with full frontal, then the Night King kills them all.
    You should run the show