Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

[Official] Game of Thrones Season 7

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Is there a more useless battle than Theon vs Euron? Who gives a fuck it is so pathetic in the grand scheme of things.

Yea we get it Theon is a fucking loser and you want to develop his character by having him die to save his sister making him seem like he isn't a coward anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if Theon ends up on the throne after the white walkers kill everything but him and let's say 4 women. Who he would have to reproduce with and since he can't the human race is fucked.

The end.

So much this. They are trying to make the Yara storyline something people think and care about. But no matter how hard they try, NOGAF. Nobody ever cared much at all about any of the Greyjoys. They are just stupid.

Here's another one - the sand snake bitch who is still rotting in a cell. NOGAF at all what happens to her. Or if you even see her again.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Doogstone said:

Tormund and Beric are still alive, right? They ran sideways instead of down. Gap in wall, they still be on top watching the dead pass by. They'll make it to Winterfell first in Ep1 of next season before the dead because they'll use fast travel.

A few guys riding hard are gonna be faster than an army of 100,000 on foot.
    The rhaegar complaint is ridiculous.

1. Uhh they are brothers and their fucking parents are brother and sister. Of course they are gonna look alike.

2. When Dany is in that creepy wizard house and has the visions she specifically says she sees a man with the same hair as her brother but taller and with a bit darker eyes.

3. Everyone liked rhaegar and he was a badass. Little pussy viserys is desperately trying to get cool points by coppin his way cooler big Bros style.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    Littlefinger got his throat slashed. Thank you

I was sad that Eurontrash really didn't run off scared like a bitch. Agree its stupid to make Theron a plot point although him taking three knees to a groin he doesn't have before winning the first fight of his life was amusing

I predict death dragon will be overcome by a mother's love and he'll join the other two and turn on the NK
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Littlefinger got his throat slashed. Thank you

I was sad that Eurontrash really didn't run off scared like a bitch. Agree its stupid to make Theron a plot point although him taking three knees to a groin he doesn't have before winning the first fight of his life was amusing

I predict death dragon will be overcome by a mother's love and he'll join the other two and turn on the NK

Bold prediction. If true, it means most of us don't get the ending we are hoping for.
    Jorah the friend zone king tried desperately to get Dany to fly back to winterfell

He was bummed when she said no she's sailing with jon

el oh el
  • DoogstoneDoogstone Member Posts: 202
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvkuePL7oDY

Gain the favor of the crown, receive a larger lordship, use that as leverage to marry into control of one of the seven kingdoms, use that to marry into control of two kingdoms, use their combined strength to unite other kingdoms against a common enemy, usurp the crown. He was almost there, except for ignoring a dragon queen, dismissing any notion of an army of the dead, and teaching Sansa too much.

I think either the writers this season just did not have the structural time to write him a decent last season, or they just didn't know what to do with him. It made little sense for him to worry about Arya, she posed no real threat other than a violent end. Bran was far more dangerous and he didn't seem to care at all about him. Why set Sansa and Arya against each other? What does he gain? Setting Sansa against Jon, sure. Arya is loyal to Jon so in that sense she's a problem, but a simple solution would be to simply get Sansa to send Arya to Jon. "He needs her help, he needs a Stark in King's Landing and she is not the lady of Winterfell, you are." Send her with Brienne to King's Landing, problem solved. Once she's gone, drop a lot of "Jon is cavorting with the dragon girl, he's off fighting down south when the war is upon us here, it's up to you to fight it," on Sansa. Far easier to drive a wedge between people who aren't there to defend against it.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Yea it was weird. It was at best an open secret Bran could see stuff at worst everyone in winterfell knew. It would seem Littlefinger almost definitely knew and if he knew why didn't he try to have Bran assassinated again? But for some reason he was much more focused on Arya.

Little fingers a straight up bitch
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 943
    No chance Jamie and Sansa hook up. Jamie is fucked up in the head. Hates Cersei but she's also the only person he's ever been attracted to.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm done with the show.

No chance now for a Cersei and Danys scissorfest.

I'm done with the show.

Now that Emilia Clarke has one season of this meal ticket of hers left she's in her 30s I expect her to immediately start taking her clothes off for the camera in everything else.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter

No chance Jamie and Sansa hook up. Jamie is fucked up in the head. Hates Cersei but she's also the only person he's ever been attracted to.

Easiest way to get over being dumped by a crazy bitch redhead is some angry sex with another crazy bitch redhead.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2017

I'm done with the show.

Now that Emilia Clarke has one season of this meal ticket of hers left she's in her 30s I expect her to immediately start taking her clothes off for the camera in everything else.
    She'll save her best nude work for the inevitable movie that wraps this all up.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Easiest way to get over being dumped by a crazy bitch redhead is some angry sex with another crazy bitch redhead.
    Agree
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

I'm done with the show.

I wouldn't rule out Theon having a scissorfest with someone though.
    I wonder what hbo will use next to keep their game of thrones shit going after it's over.

Roberts rebellion maybe
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

I wonder what hbo will use next to keep their game of thrones shit going after it's over.

Roberts rebellion maybe

Dunk and Egg
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    I just downloaded and forced my way through the entire season 7 at 1.5X speed.
    It's turning into Lord of the Rings - magical swords, dragons, special arrows for the dragons, and winterized orcs. Just 7 characters almost killed off the entire white walker orc army too. They just need to find one ring to rule them all in Season 8 and a weak character like Gollum and martyr himself (white-eyed, paraplegic kid) near the finale.

When I paused on the nude scenes and was cleaning up, I noticed the crappy photoshopping they did when the queen was naked with her brother. They "narrowed" her hips really poorly - black, straight lines on either side of her hips. Go see what I mean.

As a public promotion message to not condone incest, they will most likely have to kill off one from each of the incestuous pairs. The 3 characters without penises will prove themselves somehow capable and win their right to their own bathrooms.
    The message I'm getting from this series is that everyone has value.

Roberts rebellion maybe

Dunk and Egg
    I just read that this past week. Not the same style. I don't think it would fly.

Maybe original blackfyre rebellion