Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jimmy Lake

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,638
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

chuck said:

Hopefully you guys can shut the fuck up and take the mockery when youre wrong and the sky doesn't fall

I, for one, will do so gladly. I'm pretty willing to admit I'm wrong any time, and in this case I want to be which makes it easier.
    I want Jimmy to fail so I can be right!
    Miserable and pathetic
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,603
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Hopefully you guys can shut the fuck up and take the mockery when youre wrong and the sky doesn't fall

I, for one, will do so gladly. I'm pretty willing to admit I'm wrong any time, and in this case I want to be which makes it easier.
    I get that.

My stance hasn't changed.

Beat Michigan. 10 wins.

Anything less and door. Ass. Out.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,984
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

chuck said:

I get that.

My stance hasn't changed.

Beat Michigan. 10 wins.

Anything less and door. Ass. Out.
    Did say you’d be happy at 10-3 and winning Alamo or 9-4 winning Alamo?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I really really like Jimmy. I want him to succeed badly. He's the kind of Coach that would be kick ass to have if he is winning Rose Bowels. Fun. Photogenic. Great face of the program type. If he would just fire some of these dead weight ass clowns he's got on staff and get to it. Fuck. Our coordinators are JohnDon and Gregory. Motherfuck! I get pissed every tim I think about it.

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,638
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

I really really like Jimmy. I want him to succeed badly. He's the kind of Coach that would be kick ass to have if he is winning Rose Bowels. Fun. Photogenic. Great face of the program type. If he would just fire some of these dead weight ass clowns he's got on staff and get to it. Fuck. Our coordinators are JohnDon and Gregory. Motherfuck! I get pissed every tim I think about it.

I think JohnDon was a lucky hire and he will end up being pretty good. It still was about the worst hire possible on paper but I think we are going to ball out on offense this year.
    I still think that's possible too. I won't go so far as to say I expect it, but I'm holding onto hope.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

I think JohnDon was a lucky hire and he will end up being pretty good. It still was about the worst hire possible on paper but I think we are going to ball out on offense this year.

What makes you think that?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

I think there's a real possibility of this as well. His passing scheme looked like a huge improvement over anything we have seen in ages. He appears to be a real quality QB coach as well. I hate the hire but I don't actually hate Donovan.

OTOH the running scheme and overreliance on it is the stupidest thing I've seen out of UW though. I'm just afraid that's more Jimmy than Donovan.

Now I hate him again.

Fuck.

In all seriousness if we show some imagination and creativity in the run game and actually allow D Mo to cook a bit the offense should be very very good.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2021
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes