Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jimmy Lake

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Seems like a good time to bump this …

Anybody else want to jump on the bandwagon
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    "Lake will receive a guaranteed salary of $16 million over the next five years with his contract ending in January of 2025, receiving $3 million in 2020, $3.1 million in 2021, $3.2 million in 2022, $3.3 million in 2023 and $3.4 million in 2024."
  • Options
    LaZoris said:

"Lake will receive a guaranteed salary of $16 million over the next five years with his contract ending in January of 2025, receiving $3 million in 2020, $3.1 million in 2021, $3.2 million in 2022, $3.3 million in 2023 and $3.4 million in 2024."

The cost of retaining Jimmy will be far worse than the $10M to buy him out and whatever it takes to buy out the assistants
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,268
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

LaZoris said:

The cost of retaining Jimmy will be far worse than the $10M to buy him out and whatever it takes to buy out the assistants
    Can we find a way not to pay him out due to gross negligence?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

LaZoris said:

So I haven't paid much attention to the disdain of Lake I guess. What don't people like about him? I thought the players liked Lake? Is a he a pompous asshole like Willingham was? Is he lazy like Willingham was? When things started going bad for little Tyrone, he played the race card. Please tell me that's not happening again.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

Tequilla said:

LaZoris said:

So I haven't paid much attention to the disdain of Lake I guess. What don't people like about him? I thought the players liked Lake? Is a he a pompous asshole like Willingham was? Is he lazy like Willingham was? When things started going bad for little Tyrone, he played the race card. Please tell me that's not happening again.
    Jimmy doesn't need to play the race card. People will do it for him. See Mario Bailey.
  • Options
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Tequilla said:

LaZoris said:

Jimmy doesn't need to play the race card. People will do it for him. See Mario Bailey.
    What Mario say?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Tequilla said:

LaZoris said:

What Mario say?
  • Options
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

RoadTrip said:

Tequilla said:

LaZoris said:

What Mario say?
    Thanks and enough said. I hate Twitter and refuse to sign up. It's the Dawgman.com of college football message boards.
  • Options

LaZoris said:

Jen should be fired just for structuring this contract for a first time head coach
    That’s standard so I wouldn’t go crazy there

Anything less and it kills you in recruiting …

Of course recruiting is dead so whatever
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,968
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

Tequilla said:

LaZoris said:

It doesn't matter if he does or not. Woke losers will, and there are plenty there.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    "This staff is horseshit garbage. I hate the position Jimmy has put me in. I never want the Huskies to lose but fuck I don't want Jimmy to win. Rock and a hard place"

I posted this July 17th and many of you told me to fuck off seem to be there with me. Welcome, suppers at 6
  • Options
    BlayenBlayen Member Posts: 102
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

This also seems relevant to bump
    And he said this while going to coach for Sark... He must really not care for what Lake is doing at UW.

I noticed Choate is coaching at Texas as well. Sark may not be much of a coach, but he certainly seems to have learned that he needs good assistants. (Though no one will ever top the Nick Holt hire).
  • Options
    At the time Nick Holt was a big name get

He couldn’t get it done without Petey … and he got fired accordingly
  • Options
    HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,160

Wasting a Huard career is a time honored tradition at UW

poty