Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited June 2020
    salemcoog said:

a

Doogles said:
    It’s not. He will hear it the rest of his career. He didn’t find it, but he played it up as much as he possibly could. If he didn’t go on The View and double down, he could just blame it on the crew member that found it.

He’s now Bubba Smollet and the endorsement money will start going away unless he wins big. Brands that pay big money won’t want to be a part of this. They don’t like alienating the amount of people that will never forgive him.
    Bubbas brand the last 2 races was Black Lives Matter. They don’t pay shit. And all of the sponsors that were on the car before would say bye bye. At least in a sane world

But that train left the station didn’t it?

He is a bottom feeder who has no success in the big leagues. Hardly any in the minor leagues. He got his ride being the NASCAR AA driver.

The real tragedy in this is that his buddy Kyle Larson got cancelled for calling his Buddy Bubba what he calls him everyday in jest.

Bubba, unless He pusses out, as I fully expect him to do, will still have a ride.

All after taking the biggest shit on a Sport, Culture and movement as what has been seen in Sports.
    I don’t follow NASCAR, but the only way out is to win and win big. I figured he wasn’t a prominent racer and was riding this wave, but didn’t know for certain.

BLM being a sponsor means nothing. The real money was coming and would have happened if this story wasn’t fake. Now that it is, it’s all over for him and sponsors.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

You know who else likes to question the credibility of the FBI?

That's right, Trump.
    What a cunt this guy is. Making fun of someone for having 15 followers. Most people aren’t part of the media.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

salemcoog said:

a

Doogles said:
    It’s not. He will hear it the rest of his career. He didn’t find it, but he played it up as much as he possibly could. If he didn’t go on The View and double down, he could just blame it on the crew member that found it.

He’s now Bubba Smollet and the endorsement money will start going away unless he wins big. Brands that pay big money won’t want to be a part of this. They don’t like alienating the amount of people that will never forgive him.
    Bubbas brand the last 2 races was Black Lives Matter. They don’t pay shit. And all of the sponsors that were on the car before would say bye bye. At least in a sane world

But that train left the station didn’t it?

He is a bottom feeder who has no success in the big leagues. Hardly any in the minor leagues. He got his ride being the NASCAR AA driver.

The real tragedy in this is that his buddy Kyle Larson got cancelled for calling his Buddy Bubba what he calls him everyday in jest.

Bubba, unless He pusses out, as I fully expect him to do, will still have a ride.

All after taking the biggest shit on a Sport, Culture and movement as what has been seen in Sports.
    I don’t follow NASCAR, but the only way out is to win and win big. I figured he wasn’t a prominent racer and was riding this wave, but didn’t know for certain.
    Don’t follow NAYCAR like use to(no one around the Souf does, in masse) but more than likely, he will wind up in the wall...will be like Danica, pushing limits.

Won’t end good and that will be the next story. Heard it here first.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    So the IC FS gotcha moment was from a fucking garage chord?

Hahahaha. Of course it was

Today I learned Nascar still exists

So the IC FS gotcha moment was from a fucking garage chord?

Hahahaha. Of course it was

Today I learned Nascar still exists

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

I always get a kick out of how difficult it is for some of the regulars here to just say "that's reprehensible" and leave it at that.

As if acknowledging that one-off racist dipshits exist somehow threatens your entire ideology.

You're better than this.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997

I always get a kick out of how difficult it is for some of the regulars here to just say "that's reprehensible" and leave it at that.

As if acknowledging that one-off racist dipshits exist somehow threatens your entire ideology.

You're better than this.
    I’d like to believe he is too, but let’s LIPO....
    thechatch said:

You're better than this.
    I’d like to believe he is too, but let’s LIPO....
    He’s not.

I’m catching up.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

You're better than this.
    Im starting to think he's not

@GreenRiverGatorz
    @insinceredawg

Come eat your crow

You're better than this.

@GreenRiverGatorz
    @insinceredawg

Come eat your crow
    I can add a few more in the same mindset...
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    edited June 2020

You're better than this.

@GreenRiverGatorz
    @insinceredawg

Come eat your crow
    I don't recall ever offering an opinion on the legitimacy of noosegate.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946

You're better than this.

@GreenRiverGatorz
    @insinceredawg

Come eat your crow
    What a fucking Kunt.

You're better than this.

@GreenRiverGatorz
    @insinceredawg

Come eat your crow

Yeah, because instead of just admitting that these are one off incidents IC and crowd want to prove this is a pattern and part of the great white supremacist boogeyman.

Some of them are fake, some of them are real, ALL of them are FS and largely not indicative of American society at large.
    And IC continues to bait them into picking ridiculous hills to die on.

Fuck off
    SFGbob said:

You're better than this.

@GreenRiverGatorz
    @insinceredawg

Come eat your crow
    What a fucking Kunt.

And?

Klan infiltrates baseball game

Fun Fact- a writer actually thought this was a real thing.

Re-cancel baseball
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club

SFGbob said:

You're better than this.

@GreenRiverGatorz
    @insinceredawg

Come eat your crow
    What a fucking Kunt.

And?
    So tonguing IC's ass is the hill you chose to die on. I always get a kick out of how difficult it is for some leftists to admit they had their heads up their asses.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You're better than this.

@GreenRiverGatorz
    @insinceredawg

Come eat your crow
    What a fucking Kunt.

And?
    So tonguing IC's ass is the hill you chose to die on. I always get a kick out of how difficult it is for some leftists to admit they had their heads up their asses.
    Is that what happened?