Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
Over/Under on how long it takes for Gay Bob and Northwest Fag to accuse blacks of doing it to make white supremacists look bad or that Wallace made it up all together? 81 seconds.
https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946
    edited June 2020

Over/Under on how long it takes for Gay Bob and Northwest Fag to accuse blacks of doing it to make white supremacists look bad or that Wallace made it up all together? 81 seconds.
    https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

What's the over under on how many times you'll swallow like a bitch?

I have no idea if this incident is legitimate but these "noose" stories are almost always shown to be complete crap pushed by lying idiots like yourself IC.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,650 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Does this dipshit still believe Jussie Smokeit is innocent? The odds are far greater this was another fake hate crime.

SFGbob said:

Does this dipshit still believe Jussie Smokeit is innocent? The odds are far greater this was another fake hate crime.
    He is too traumatized by the "nooses" being hung around Lake Merritt.

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

I have no idea if this incident is legitimate but these "noose" stories are almost always shown to be complete crap pushed by lying idiots like yourself IC.

I knew I should have taken the under
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

SFGbob said:

You can’t even read, moron. Either that, or you’re a pathological liar.

Nobody likes you.

SFGbob said:

Nobody likes you.
    Imagine caring about how popular you are on this shit hole

SFGbob said:

Nobody likes you.
    Imagine caring about how popular you are on this shit hole
    Imagine you being so fucking stupid that you don’t realize I’m mocking you and your pal @MontlakeBridgeTroll, who really seems to want to be liked here.

SFGbob said:

Yeah, these noose stories are always accurate. Work the balls IC, work the balls.

--Baltimore Fire Department, 2007. Another manufactured outrage erupted when black firefighter-paramedic apprentice Donald Maynard claimed he found a knotted rope and threatening note with a noose drawing on it at his stationhouse. A federal civil rights investigation ensued and the NAACP cried racism -- until Maynard confessed to the noose nonsense amid a department-wide cheating scandal. A top official revealed that Maynard admitted "conducting a scheme meant to create the perception that members within our department were acting in a discriminatory and unprofessional manner." Maynard faced no criminal charges over the Fake Noose incident.

--University of Delaware, 2015. Black Lives Matter agitators and campus activists triggered a full alert when a student spotted a "racist display" of three "noose-like objects" hanging from trees. The UD president called it "deplorable;" protesters wept that they were not being taken seriously. After investigating, police discovered the "nooses" were metal "remnants of paper lanterns" hung as decorations during an alumni weekend celebration.

--Salisbury State University, 2016. Students, faculty and administrators were horrified when a stick figure hanging from a noose on a whiteboard was discovered at the school's library. The N-word and hashtag #WhitePower also appeared in the menacing graffiti. Campus authorities immediately launched an investigation, which exposed two black students as the perpetrators. Prosecutors declined to file criminal charges against the Fake Noosers.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, these noose stories are always accurate. Work the balls IC, work the balls.

--Baltimore Fire Department, 2007. Another manufactured outrage erupted when black firefighter-paramedic apprentice Donald Maynard claimed he found a knotted rope and threatening note with a noose drawing on it at his stationhouse. A federal civil rights investigation ensued and the NAACP cried racism -- until Maynard confessed to the noose nonsense amid a department-wide cheating scandal. A top official revealed that Maynard admitted "conducting a scheme meant to create the perception that members within our department were acting in a discriminatory and unprofessional manner." Maynard faced no criminal charges over the Fake Noose incident.

--University of Delaware, 2015. Black Lives Matter agitators and campus activists triggered a full alert when a student spotted a "racist display" of three "noose-like objects" hanging from trees. The UD president called it "deplorable;" protesters wept that they were not being taken seriously. After investigating, police discovered the "nooses" were metal "remnants of paper lanterns" hung as decorations during an alumni weekend celebration.

--Salisbury State University, 2016. Students, faculty and administrators were horrified when a stick figure hanging from a noose on a whiteboard was discovered at the school's library. The N-word and hashtag #WhitePower also appeared in the menacing graffiti. Campus authorities immediately launched an investigation, which exposed two black students as the perpetrators. Prosecutors declined to file criminal charges against the Fake Noosers.
    Now do the times when the noose stories aren't fake

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You're free to cite those IC. Do you know for a fact that this story isn't fake? I recall you initially swallowing like the bitch the Smolett story. How did that turn out for you IC?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You're free to cite those IC. Do you know for a fact that this story isn't fake? I recall you initially swallowing like the bitch the Smolett story. How did that turn out for you IC?
    I don't but I knew you'd jump into the "it's fake until it isn't" stance immediately.

I never commented once on the Smolett story but you're free to dig through my post history again.

Guy in MAGA hat seen running from the garage?

Two of them with a Subway sammich?
    Factual title should say “black man says” but facts like that might actually educate morons like @insinceredawg.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sacbee.com/news/california/article243623037.html

‘Nooses’ in Oakland park were exercise aids, man says

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS JUNE 17, 2020 10:11 PM
    Has anyone seen photos of these "nooses?" Because when they finally released the photos from the Lake Merritt "nooses" that were put up by a black guy, they were clearly exercise ropes.

Victor Sengbe, who is black, told KGO-TV that the ropes were part of a rigging that he and his friends used as part of a larger swing system. He also shared video of the swing in use.

"Out of the dozen and hundreds and thousands of people that walked by, no one has thought that it looked anywhere close to a noose. Folks have used it for exercise. It was really a fun addition to the park that we tried to create," Sengbe said.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    I always get a kick out of how difficult it is for some of the regulars here to just say "that's reprehensible" and leave it at that.

As if acknowledging that one-off racist dipshits exist somehow threatens your entire ideology.
    edited June 2020

I always get a kick out of how difficult it is for some of the regulars here to just say "that's reprehensible" and leave it at that.

As if acknowledging that one-off racist dipshits exist somehow threatens your entire ideology.

I always get a kick out of how white liberals here blindly and uncritically accept anything that fits their narrative of rampant racism without any suspicion at all. Of course there are one-off incidents. The problem is the literal tens of dozens of similar incidents that are proven to be false.

“Fake but Accurate”

The Dan Rather Project