Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega

18910111214»

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Middle School I attended Oregon, there were no "people of color." We had the old school window blinds with the single thick cord attached in the middle at the bottom of the shade. We tied everyone of them into nooses. We weren't trying to send any "racist" message, we all just watched too many Westerns and were trying out our knot tying skills we learned in Boy Scouts and thought it was cool to tie them in nooses.

This explains it, it was just a bored racing tech working on his scouing knots. I forgot what rank the hangman’s noose was at? Star? First Class?
    Don't know why the racing tech did it. And what was tied wasn't a noose. A noose would make a terrible pull rope for a garage door unless you grabbed it by the knot. Grab the loop and with any heavy load the loop is going to cinch up on your hand.

Are you now making the case that this wasn't a noose because it couldn't have been used to functionally hang a man?
    Yes, that’s what makes it a rope handle and not a rope noose. Literally.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited June 2020

SFGbob said:

Middle School I attended Oregon, there were no "people of color." We had the old school window blinds with the single thick cord attached in the middle at the bottom of the shade. We tied everyone of them into nooses. We weren't trying to send any "racist" message, we all just watched too many Westerns and were trying out our knot tying skills we learned in Boy Scouts and thought it was cool to tie them in nooses.

This explains it, it was just a bored racing tech working on his scouting knots. I forgot what rank the hangman’s noose was at? Star? First Class?
    If you fished you’d know a hook loop is a much better handle than a hangman’s pool and that’s what these handles are used all over, including when I tie bait or a fly to my line. They don’t clinch. I’m sorry you’re ignorant with your GOTCH! moment but tying a hangman’s cinch noose on garage doors is impractical and wouldn’t happen because you’d have to open the loop after each pull.
    I said i would use a bowline

Good for you. Then why did you call a hook knot a hangman’s knot? Imagine whoever ties the knots at Talladega using a hook knot. Shocking.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

This explains it, it was just a bored racing tech working on his scouing knots. I forgot what rank the hangman’s noose was at? Star? First Class?
    Don't know why the racing tech did it. And what was tied wasn't a noose. A noose would make a terrible pull rope for a garage door unless you grabbed it by the knot. Grab the loop and with any heavy load the loop is going to cinch up on your hand.

Are you now making the case that this wasn't a noose because it couldn't have been used to functionally hang a man?
    Yes, that’s what makes it a rope handle and not a rope noose. Literally.
    Excellent, just making sure I understand the argument
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

SFGbob said:

This explains it, it was just a bored racing tech working on his scouting knots. I forgot what rank the hangman’s noose was at? Star? First Class?
    If you fished you’d know a hook loop is a much better handle than a hangman’s pool and that’s what these handles are used all over, including when I tie bait or a fly to my line. They don’t clinch. I’m sorry you’re ignorant with your GOTCH! moment but tying a hangman’s cinch noose on garage doors is impractical and wouldn’t happen because you’d have to open the loop after each pull.
    I said i would use a bowline

Good for you. Then why did you call a hook knot a hangman’s knot? Imagine whoever ties the knots at Talladega using a hook knot. Shocking.
    I dont even know what the fuck youre talking about. Bob posted about scouts and tying nooses in middle school and then I posted a joke about boy scouts and nooses. Please dont make me explain every joke to you I only have so much tim.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    I'm hearing that David Carradine tied a pretty good noose
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter

I tie hangman nooses with my sweat pans strings

I'm a bad man

nah - a bad man would have put the noose around his dick
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    You idiots are still arguing that Bubba was the target of a hate crime by trying to parse what a noose is?

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,890 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

And LOL at your edit.

Point being it's still not a noose and other garages had this very same "noose" on their doors and they thing had been up there for years.

No shit, literally no one is arguing with that.

Your reading comprehension is impressively bad.

Just STOp dude, you've struggled before but reached new levels iTT today.
    Yeah, they are still calling it a "noose" and claiming that only his door had said "noose" fuck off.
    Which all has shit to do with anything I posted that you felt compelled to misunderstand hilariously.

Butt still, link?
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/al-sharpton-noose-bubba-wallace

Go fuck yourself
    lol

PRESSING

You seem really bothered someone is calling you out on your bullshit.

Time to tell me to fuck myself again, who knows, it might work this time!!

Straw. Man. Ass. Fuck.

Are you knew here, or what?

You know who else likes to question the credibility of the FBI?

That's right, Trump.
    Fuck. I have nooses on the ends of several of my ropes.

I never knew I was so racist. I just called them "loops." Shit.
    FFS- just looked down at my shoes- total of four nooses sitting near my fucking toes all damn day. I better go turn myself in.
    My Moabs have no laces. Therefore I cannot be racist. I win. Something.

Noose or not, the FBI reported there was no way anyone could have known which stall Wallace was going to be in. I haven't read any details about how they came to that conclusion, but if it's accurate then we can be almost certain this was not targeted at Wallace.

Except NASCAR themselves! NASCAR *assigned* him to the garage with the Noose! (THOSE RACIST FUCKS!)

Cancel NASCAR!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    This is getting down to "the Davidians started the fire" stupid.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    Sledog said:

This is getting down to "the Davidians started the fire" stupid.

Considering the FBI made that up, it might not be the best analogy.