Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

I always get a kick out of how difficult it is for some of the regulars here to just say "that's reprehensible" and leave it at that.

As if acknowledging that one-off racist dipshits exist somehow threatens your entire ideology.

You're better than this.
    Im starting to think he's not

@GreenRiverGatorz
    @insinceredawg

Come eat your crow
    I don't recall ever offering an opinion on the legitimacy of noosegate.
    What a fucking Kunt.

I always get a kick out of how difficult it is for some of the regulars here to just say "that's reprehensible" and leave it at that.

As if acknowledging that one-off racist dipshits exist somehow threatens your entire ideology.

And?
    So tonguing IC's ass is the hill you chose to die on. I always get a kick out of how difficult it is for some leftists to admit they had their heads up their asses.
    Is that what happened?
    Look at the hill this Kunt picked to die on.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
    I’m not reading through all nine pages of this thread to see if this has been addressed but being a person who enjoys tying knots it’s obvious that a noose is a slip end loop knot which would not function as a handle as it would close around the operators hand when force is applied.

Many fixed end loop knots easily resemble a noose, which by the way isn’t even a great slip knot as it’s more trouble to tie than it’s worth, and anyone not knowing the difference could easily be mistaken.

Looking at a knot and trying to ID if after the fact is a challenge albeit but if it does not slide it’s definitely not a noose. Should be obvious.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

I’m not reading through all nine pages of this thread to see if this has been addressed but being a person who enjoys tying knots it’s obvious that a noose is a slip end loop knot which would not function as a handle as it would close around the operators hand when force is applied.

Many fixed end loop knots easily resemble a noose, which by the way isn’t even a great slip knot as it’s more trouble to tie than it’s worth, and anyone not knowing the difference could easily be mistaken.

Looking at a knot and trying to ID if after the fact is a challenge albeit but if it does not slide it’s definitely not a noose. Should be obvious.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Where is insinceredawg? Anyone seen him?

Who could have predicted this would play out this way?!?!?!?!??!?!!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

Conservative Treehouse is your source? Did Sparks not break the story this time? JFC you're just as big of a dumbfuck as DJ and Sledog. I'll wait til gatewaypundit and infowars weighs in.

The photos are the source you fucking spectacular moron. It’s a pull down loop. NOOSE!!! EVERYBODY PANIC!!
    This is pure speculation. I don't think NASCAR would be dumb enough to mistaken a loop for a noose but LIPO.
    Sudden Respect for NASCAR among the far left, after decades of condescension, insults and contempt. Gee, what's the common denominator?

dnc said:

Over/Under on how long it takes for Gay Bob and Northwest Fag to accuse blacks of doing it to make white supremacists look bad or that Wallace made it up all together? 81 seconds.
    https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

I did neither of the above but what does it feel like to be a gullible dipshit along with your pal @GreenRiverGatorz who automatically believe things without any skepticism if it fits your liberal narratives?
    You guys are misrepresenting Gatorz here. He's middle of the road.
    Which, to be fair, is a pinko commie by Tug standards.
    I've called you an adult in the room multiple times and don't lump you in with the idiots like IC. Don't paint the tug one way because of the idiots on the right. The Tug is a free for all which in today's terms of "diversity of thought" I realize is an anomaly many aren't used to.
    Agree with some of that. I enjoy the Tug because it gives me a glimpse into the thoughts of those who don't get much mainstream traction these days, especially in the circles I'm in. Most of my social media is littered with leftist groupthink, so the Tug provides a good contrast to that.

But I don't think for a second that the Tug is anything but a heavy right-wing message board. If I didn't think it was I probably wouldn't be here.
    Bullshit. Hating the Left does not automatically align one with the Right. Nor does it automatically mean "Libertarian."

I despise that the Democratic Party that I supported for decades has turned into a lying, criminal syndicate that would create fake news and fake evidence of a fake Russian Conspiracy just because their unlikable candidate lost an election.

Fuck Off if you think that makes me Right-Wing in my politics. All that belief suggests is that you're the one with a polarized brain, not I.

You know who else likes to question the credibility of the FBI?

That's right, Trump.
    Fuck. I have nooses on the ends of several of my ropes.

I never knew I was so racist. I just called them "loops." Shit.

dnc said:

Over/Under on how long it takes for Gay Bob and Northwest Fag to accuse blacks of doing it to make white supremacists look bad or that Wallace made it up all together? 81 seconds.
    https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

I did neither of the above but what does it feel like to be a gullible dipshit along with your pal @GreenRiverGatorz who automatically believe things without any skepticism if it fits your liberal narratives?
    I've called you an adult in the room multiple times and don't lump you in with the idiots like IC. Don't paint the tug one way because of the idiots on the right. The Tug is a free for all which in today's terms of "diversity of thought" I realize is an anomaly many aren't used to.
    Agree with some of that. I enjoy the Tug because it gives me a glimpse into the thoughts of those who don't get much mainstream traction these days, especially in the circles I'm in. Most of my social media is littered with leftist groupthink, so the Tug provides a good contrast to that.

But I don't think for a second that the Tug is anything but a heavy right-wing message board. If I didn't think it was I probably wouldn't be here.
    Bullshit. Hating the Left does not automatically align one with the Right. Nor does it automatically mean "Libertarian."

I despise that the Democratic Party that I supported for decades has turned into a lying, criminal syndicate that would create fake news and fake evidence of a fake Russian Conspiracy just because their unlikable candidate lost an election.

Fuck Off if you think that makes me Right-Wing in my politics. All that belief suggests is that you're the one with a polarized brain, not I.
    Gatorz can't help himself. He is just as much of a partisan hack as ID, Hondo, CD, etc.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    You’ll deserve to burn in hell

dnc said:

Gatorz can't help himself. He is just as much of a partisan hack as ID, Hondo, CD, etc.
    Nah

I've never even told him to fuck off

Allegedly
    Did you tell him it wasn't his best effort?

Every knot in my fishing line is noose-like.

I'm so ashamed of my disgusting white skin.

I'd imagine @dflea is waking up to a similar reality about now.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Yea yea, it's a rope pull but I could see why someone would think it's a noose especially if it happened to be hanging in the garage that the lone black driver was assigned to. Still, NASCAR should've investigated internally before making turning to the media.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Wallace didn't find the noose, NASCAR did.

If Wallace or someone from his team planted it NASCAR doesn't have to say anything and let's the thing die.

I have a hard time believing NASCAR wants to play up the "NASCAR has a bunch of racists" angle.

LIPO but I'm with @RoadDawg55, more likely this one is legit than not.

Bump.
    If all this hubbub was caused by a pulldown door handle NASCAR is even more stupid than I thought.

I'm still LIPO.
    Results are in.

NASCAR is even more stupid than I thought.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781