Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Believe all Dems
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter

Believe all Dems

all dem whats?
    LebamDawg said:

Believe all Dems

all dem whats?
    Are fags!
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    dnc said:

SECDAWG said:

NASCAR died with Dale here in the south.HTH

No one here in the south gives a fuck about NASCAR, again, HTH.

Down to college football and guns. Again,

HTH.

LOL

It may be losing popularity a bit but it's still a fucking religion in the souf.

STOp.

Mere smidges of popularity than it use to be in da Souf.

Way much bigger nationally now. NASCAR has moved on.

Originated in the south running shine. Now just another national sport with politics, liberal wise, that not many around the south GAF about.

You are years late to the hayday of NASCAR, pod. Stick to NW futbal.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter
    So it's a door pull down rope and the FBI says it's been there since at least '19 and no one knew what garage they were getting. FBI says no crime huge nothing burger but the MSM has called all NASCAR racers and fans racists over a garage door rope. Apologies? Doubtful.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

If Olga hadn’t moved his cup, none of this would have happened.
    I smell a conspiracy.

Black eye portrayal for NASCAR.

Word is John Walsh has got involved.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

a

Doogles said:
    It’s not. He will hear it the rest of his career. He didn’t find it, but he played it up as much as he possibly could. If he didn’t go on The View and double down, he could just blame it on the crew member that found it.

He’s now Bubba Smollet and the endorsement money will start going away unless he wins big. Brands that pay big money won’t want to be a part of this. They don’t like alienating the amount of people that will never forgive him.
    Bubbas brand the last 2 races was Black Lives Matter. They don’t pay shit. And all of the sponsors that were on the car before would say bye bye. At least in a sane world

But that train left the station didn’t it?

He is a bottom feeder who has no success in the big leagues. Hardly any in the minor leagues. He got his ride being the NASCAR AA driver.

The real tragedy in this is that his buddy Kyle Larson got cancelled for calling his Buddy Bubba what he calls him everyday in jest.

Bubba, unless He pusses out, as I fully expect him to do, will still have a ride.

All after taking the biggest shit on a Sport, Culture and movement as what has been seen in Sports.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,997
    edited June 2020
    What a circus.

Just wow.
    salemcoog said:

a

Doogles said:
    It’s not. He will hear it the rest of his career. He didn’t find it, but he played it up as much as he possibly could. If he didn’t go on The View and double down, he could just blame it on the crew member that found it.

He’s now Bubba Smollet and the endorsement money will start going away unless he wins big. Brands that pay big money won’t want to be a part of this. They don’t like alienating the amount of people that will never forgive him.
    Bubbas brand the last 2 races was Black Lives Matter. They don’t pay shit. And all of the sponsors that were on the car before would say bye bye. At least in a sane world

He is a bottom feeder who has no success in the big leagues. Hardly any in the minor leagues. He got his ride being the NASCAR AA driver.

The real tragedy in this is that his buddy Kyle Larson got cancelled for calling his Buddy Bubba what he calls him everyday in jest.

Bubba, unless He pusses out, as I fully expect him to do, will still have a ride.

All after taking the biggest shit on a Sport, Culture and movement as what has been seen in Sports.
    More than likely a “politically motivated correct” experiment, while it’s a free and open sport....but that shit his bed. Shit on NASCAR and the fans with all the political BS.

As said, sport has moved to that and pushed most hardcore NASCAR fans away, being mostly political and unoriginal.

NOGAF and is a dying sport, other than national.
    edited June 2020
    SECDAWG said:

salemcoog said:

a

Doogles said:

More than likely a “politically motivated correct” experiment, while it’s a free and open sport....but that shit his bed. Shit on NASCAR and the fans with all the political BS.

As said, sport has moved to that and pushed most hardcore NASCAR fans away, being mostly political and unoriginal.

We get it. You packed in your tent once Dale started to get his ass handed to him

I don’t give a shit about the WNBA either.

But if one of their players did what Bubba did. It would still be a big fucking deal to people in this crazy fucked up environment.

Try to bring something to the discussion other than “NASCAR sucks!!!”

Or go back to ‘Snows shoppe and try to pass off some more of your hick hop as real country.
    salemcoog said:

SECDAWG said:

salemcoog said:

a

Doogles said:

We get it. You packed in your tent once Dale started to get his ass handed to him

I don’t give a shit about the WNBA either.

But if one of their players did what Bubba did. It would still be a big fucking deal to people in this crazy fucked up environment.

Try to bring something to the discussion other than “NASCAR sucks!!!”

Or go back to ‘Snows shoppe and try to pass off some more of your hick hop as real country.
    Found the wnba fan
    What?

I said it’s got politically motivated and moved on nationally.

Da fuq that have to do with DE Sr?

Most of it did die with him but I been saying it’s now got politically correct.

Differentiate much?
    SECDAWG said:

What?

Differentiate much?

Sometimes.
    salemcoog said:

SECDAWG said:

What?

Differentiate much?

Sometimes.
    Good.

And don’t be dissin my hick hop cuntry.
    SECDAWG said:

salemcoog said:

SECDAWG said:

What?

Differentiate much?

Sometimes.
    Good.

Yeeaahh, pretty much any country pre 2000 sucks out loud. Sorry.
    salemcoog said:

SECDAWG said:

salemcoog said:

SECDAWG said:

What?

Differentiate much?

Sometimes.
    Good.

Yeeaahh, pretty much any country pre 2000 sucks out loud. Sorry.
    I agree, to a certain extent. I’m older.

Rather hear the old stuff, by far. But IMO some is good. Better than most in the tunes dept.

Shania says HI!

You know who else likes to question the credibility of the FBI?

That's right, Trump.
    Conspiracy grumble.

I’m not gone name the POI that did it, as a joke. It will come out.

Think I saw Joy Behar in a garage.