Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited June 2020

Wow. Embarrassing AF

Gee, so shocking that yet another liberal media story ends up being 100% based on emotion and gullibility.

I’d much rather be a skeptical “idiot” than rushing to judgment and assuming the worst of people like @insinceredawg and @GreenRiverGatorz do.

Keep your Chin and shove it up your ass, ID. At some point there will be a real one-off racial incident, maybe.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

At least we're all coming together
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946

dnc said:

Over/Under on how long it takes for Gay Bob and Northwest Fag to accuse blacks of doing it to make white supremacists look bad or that Wallace made it up all together? 81 seconds.
    https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

I did neither of the above but what does it feel like to be a gullible dipshit along with your pal @GreenRiverGatorz who automatically believe things without any skepticism if it fits your liberal narratives?
    You guys are misrepresenting Gatorz here. He's middle of the road.
    Which, to be fair, is a pinko commie by Tug standards.
    I've called you an adult in the room multiple times and don't lump you in with the idiots like IC. Don't paint the tug one way because of the idiots on the right. The Tug is a free for all which in today's terms of "diversity of thought" I realize is an anomaly many aren't used to.
    Apparently seeking facts and researching things with the available evidence before forming an opinion makes one an “idiot.” OK
    He was just trolling and you took the "bait." Oh yeah, and you died on the hill of asking for more information.
    edited June 2020

Congrats NWFresh. Conservative Treehouse was correct.

Btw, they are still covering for Bubba and NASCAR. A rope with a loop at it's end isn't a fucking noose. The "noose" had been up there for years and it only became a "noose" because of all the other bullshit we're now dealing with.
    SFGbob said:

Congrats NWFresh. Conservative Treehouse was correct.

Btw, they are still covering for Bubba and NASCAR. A rope with a loop at it's end isn't a fucking noose. The "noose" had been up there for years and it only became a "noose" because of all the other bullshit we're now dealing with.
    There are actual photos of stall 4 having the same news as stall 5 but that’s going to be reported but the good rank-and-filers at the FBI who only seek the truth and aren’t political at all.
  • PHD_DawgPHD_Dawg Member Posts: 154

dnc said:

Over/Under on how long it takes for Gay Bob and Northwest Fag to accuse blacks of doing it to make white supremacists look bad or that Wallace made it up all together? 81 seconds.
    https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

I did neither of the above but what does it feel like to be a gullible dipshit along with your pal @GreenRiverGatorz who automatically believe things without any skepticism if it fits your liberal narratives?
    I've called you an adult in the room multiple times and don't lump you in with the idiots like IC. Don't paint the tug one way because of the idiots on the right. The Tug is a free for all which in today's terms of "diversity of thought" I realize is an anomaly many aren't used to.
    Agree with some of that. I enjoy the Tug because it gives me a glimpse into the thoughts of those who don't get much mainstream traction these days, especially in the circles I'm in. Most of my social media is littered with leftist groupthink, so the Tug provides a good contrast to that.

But I don't think for a second that the Tug is anything but a heavy right-wing message board. If I didn't think it was I probably wouldn't be here.
    Your regionality is showing. I have friends that run in extreme circles, both left and right. This isn't close to "hard right".
    hahahahahahahahaha
    edited June 2020
    How obvious is it that the Fake News is completely fraudulent and not trusted that while some guy named “Sundance” on a random website was investigating things, the liberals at ABC/ESPN spent two days assuming it was true.

The entire media got scooped by someone willing to do just a little bit of research. I do expect “Sundance” to be doxxed now and labeled a racist for not immediately buying the clearly bullshit story.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Funny, coming from the guy who automatically believed a Russian bot without any skepticism because it fit your right wing narrative.

I'll wait for the FBI report. If conservative treehouse is right then I'll eat crow and give you a chin.

When your narrative gets stonewalled

Scream BOT BOT BOT!!!!
    Houhusky said:

The only way you genuinely mistake a fucking garage manual pulldown rope for a noose is if you have lived a privileged and sheltered life from actual racism AND have been brainwashed that there is a racist boogeyman around every corner.

I said, over a month ago when all "this" started... "What do you think it does person a person to constantly be told, "(this group) is hunting you?"

To a bigfoot hunter every snap of a twig in the forest is genuine evidence of Bigfoot in the area, to a UFO hunter every shooting star is another UFO belonging to aliens, to a child afraid of the dark every bump in the night is the boogeyman.

IMO This case has 3 options...

Option 1; Genuine ignorance and brainwashed fear convinced well meaning people into believing something otherwise objectively absurd
    Option 2; People going along with what some actual retard thought he saw because society has jumped the shark so far that basic critical thinking skills cant be applied prior to the story being shotgunned out
    Option 3; A despicable and evil attempt to garner unearned favor via a lie like Jessie Smollett

The "how dare you question me" attitude pushed by both the media and Bubba eliminates any benefit of the doubt I might have previously given.

Fuck these type of people and fuck the media for constantly trying to pour gasoline on the race relations topic for personal gain... Fucking despicable people only concerned with self aggrandizement or the destruction of US civil society, bonus points if you can get both.

This needs a broader platform.
    edited June 2020
    SFGbob said:

Houhusky said:

The only way you genuinely mistake a fucking garage manual pulldown rope for a noose is if you have lived a privileged and sheltered life from actual racism AND have been brainwashed that there is a racist boogeyman around every corner.

I said, over a month ago when all "this" started... "What do you think it does person a person to constantly be told, "(this group) is hunting you?"

To a bigfoot hunter every snap of a twig in the forest is genuine evidence of Bigfoot in the area, to a UFO hunter every shooting star is another UFO belonging to aliens, to a child afraid of the dark every bump in the night is the boogeyman.

IMO This case has 3 options...

Option 1; Genuine ignorance and brainwashed fear convinced well meaning people into believing something otherwise objectively absurd
    Option 2; People going along with what some actual retard thought he saw because society has jumped the shark so far that basic critical thinking skills cant be applied prior to the story being shotgunned out
    Option 3; A despicable and evil attempt to garner unearned favor via a lie like Jessie Smollett

The "how dare you question me" attitude pushed by both the media and Bubba eliminates any benefit of the doubt I might have previously given.

Fuck these type of people and fuck the media for constantly trying to pour gasoline on the race relations topic for personal gain... Fucking despicable people only concerned with self aggrandizement or the destruction of US civil society, bonus points if you can get both.

This needs a broader platform.
    Why can’t you just believe this almost laughable “news” with any skeptical eye that there are one-off racists, you idiot.

Even though this didn’t happen, it happens!

@GreenRiverGatorz is a moderate.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,845 Standard Supporter

Funny, coming from the guy who automatically believed a Russian bot without any skepticism because it fit your right wing narrative.

I'll wait for the FBI report. If conservative treehouse is right then I'll eat crow and give you a chin.
    Funny. This coming from an idiot who believed a rat paid for dossier that utilized made up Russian stories about Trump pissing on Russian hookers and colluding to rig the election.

Do you ever have a moment of self reflection or do you just continue to plow forward with your bullshit.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020
    what I learned from all this:
    1. Insecuredawg is a fucking idiot on every post
    2. this racist shit got old quick
    3. Inseucredawg is fucking stoopid
    4. over under on Jesse Wallace making an apology 5
    5. Tired of all this shit
    6. Insecuredawg should change his name to insecureFSHondo
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter

Wallace and his 14th place finish or 13th loser set the free pub record

The story is set. He stood up to the noose and endeavored to persevere

With the first pick in the 2021 Racial Draft, the Chinese pick Bubba Wallace.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Apparently seeking facts and researching things with the available evidence before forming an opinion makes one an “idiot.” OK
    He was just trolling and you took the "bait." Oh yeah, and you died on the hill of asking for more information.
    Oh yeah, I’d forgotten about “the hill” comment.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    salemcoog said:

Nobody likes you.
    Insincere may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm glad he's here. We need a variety of viewpoints.
    We all need to laugh at someone on the Left who uses gay slurs as an insult. It’s human bully nature. Entertains me during lockdown.

Has the FBI figured out who murdered Bubba Wallace yet? Cameras at the scene scrubbed?
    I’m hearing both cameras malfunctioned and the noose went ahead and burned itself.

You know how I KNOW this is BS, is because somehow the TODAY show was on my TV this morning and this is what they led with.
    Bump.

Eventually I will tire of being right all the time and start a channel called Wong on Pohpuss.
    This thread is a microcosm of societal debate in 2020. Dumbass whites liberals like @insinceredawg and @GreenRiverGatorz pounce on anything negative, regardless of fact, and spread the Fake News to the masses. Very few of the masses know this was a phony example of racism. Purpose served.