Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited June 2020
    salemcoog said:

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

class="Quote" rel="insinceredawg">Over/Under on how long it takes for Gay Bob and Northwest Fag to accuse blacks of doing it to make white supremacists look bad or that Wallace made it up all together? 81 seconds.
    https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega
    Nobody likes you.
    Insincere may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm glad he's here. We need a variety of viewpoints.
    We all need to laugh at someone on the Left who uses gay slurs as an insult. It’s human bully nature. Entertains me during lockdown.

Has the FBI figured out who murdered Bubba Wallace yet? Cameras at the scene scrubbed?
    I’m hearing both cameras malfunctioned and the noose went ahead and burned itself.

You know how I KNOW this is BS, is because somehow the TODAY show was on my TV this morning and this is what they led with.

R i i i i ght ....

I know it’s hard to believe. I mean who CAN resist the alluring Savannah Guthrie.

Somehow I do though. Usually it’s on CH32-1 in Pdx. Lotsa good racks.

Here’s one who is a Husky. Can’t remember the other ones name.

Here’s the younger one Emily Burris.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Wallace didn't find the noose, NASCAR did.

If Wallace or someone from his team planted it NASCAR doesn't have to say anything and let's the thing die.

I have a hard time believing NASCAR wants to play up the "NASCAR has a bunch of racists" angle.

LIPO but I'm with @RoadDawg55, more likely this one is legit than not.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    SECDAWG said:

NASCAR died with Dale here in the south.HTH

No one here in the south gives a fuck about NASCAR, again, HTH.

Down to college football and guns. Again,

HTH.

LOL

It may be losing popularity a bit but it's still a fucking religion in the souf.

STOp.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020
    dnc said:

If Wallace or someone from his team planted it NASCAR doesn't have to say anything and let's the thing die.

I have a hard time believing NASCAR wants to play up the "NASCAR has a bunch of racists" angle.

Who the fuck knows lately? Every corporation from here to kingdom come jumping on the cancel culture/BLM band wagon.

But, yes, LIFPO.

And blame it on the rain.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946
    The fact that we've not seen any pictures of said "noose" is a little suspicious. We also don't know who found it. And of course the video, which must exist on account of the value of the cars and equipment has still not been released.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,098 Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

Over/Under on how long it takes for Gay Bob and Northwest Fag to accuse blacks of doing it to make white supremacists look bad or that Wallace made it up all together? 81 seconds.
    https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

Nobody likes you.
    Insincere may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm glad he's here. We need a variety of viewpoints.
    We all need to laugh at someone on the Left who uses gay slurs as an insult. It’s human bully nature. Entertains me during lockdown.

Has the FBI figured out who murdered Bubba Wallace yet? Cameras at the scene scrubbed?
    I’m hearing both cameras malfunctioned and the noose went ahead and burned itself.

You know how I KNOW this is BS, is because somehow the TODAY show was on my TV this morning and this is what they led with.

R i i i i ght ....

I know it’s hard to believe. I mean who CAN resist the alluring Savannah Guthrie.

Somehow I do though. Usually it’s on CH32-1 in Pdx. Lotsa good racks.

Here’s one who is a Husky. Can’t remember the other ones name.

Umm, what is she reaching for with her left hand?
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    SFGbob said:

The fact that we've not seen any pictures of said "noose" is a little suspicious. We also don't know who found it. And of course the video, which must exist on account of the value of the cars and equipment has still not been released.

edited June 2020
    It’s not even a hoax, it’s just fucking stupidity. It’s the rope to pull down the garage door.

edited June 2020
    Sure hope the rank-and-filers at the FBI can crack the case of the Garage Door Rope.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Conservative Treehouse is your source? Did Sparks not break the story this time? JFC you're just as big of a dumbfuck as DJ and Sledog. I'll wait til gatewaypundit and infowars weighs in.
    edited June 2020

Conservative Treehouse is your source? Did Sparks not break the story this time? JFC you're just as big of a dumbfuck as DJ and Sledog. I'll wait til gatewaypundit and infowars weighs in.

The photos are the source you fucking spectacular moron. It’s a pull down loop. NOOSE!!! EVERYBODY PANIC!!
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

The photos are the source you fucking spectacular moron. It’s a pull down loop. NOOSE!!! EVERYBODY PANIC!!
    This is pure speculation. I don't think NASCAR would be dumb enough to mistaken a loop for a noose but LIPO.

The photos are the source you fucking moron. It’s a pull down loop. NOOSE!!!

This is pure speculation. I don't think NASCAR would be dumb enough to mistaken a loop for a noose but LIPO.
    You don’t think a bunch of rednecks would be stupid enough to think a fucking garage door looped rope is a noose? You have much higher expectations of guys who change tires for a living than I do. Or maybe it’s the guy whose job it is to wash the windshield. You need an IQ of 6 to do that job.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020
    here is the tweet I saw with the pictures @NorthwestFresh also showed

I am leaning to a big oops - looked like someone wanted to Lynch me

EDIT: @insecuredawg yeah lipo so they can come up with a better reason
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    dnc said:

There are brands like Eskimo pie or uncle bens mea culpa-ing themselves so hard right now that they are calling their own branding they have had for nearly 100 years racist for simply having the word Eskimo or depicting a black guy at all...

I don’t think it’s a big stretch given the current moral panic... People love fighting windmills, it’s an easy win and you get the virtue signaling headlines too.

Yeah, nobody ever over reacts to "nooses."

That's why the mayor of Oakland just had a meltdown over exercise bands that were hung up around Lake Merritt by a black guy months ago.

Said the Kunt how is constantly engaging in nothing but pure speculation. You started this fucking thread based upon pure speculation.