Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter

Because with million dollar machines sitting in a garage, there's no security cameras?

Makes total sense.

LIFPO

This. Thanks to Jussie Smollet, I'm not quick to judgement on something like this.
    The Throbber has lived through everything from Milli Vanilli to Jussie Smollet.... a noose just suddenly appearing in the garage of a person of color who has been quite vocal the last couple weeks. Color me skeptical at best.

Not saying Bubba hung his own noose. Don't twist. It just doesn't pass the sniff test.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    So I’m reading comments on the wsj.com on this story. Saw several where people say the really hope it’s not another Smollett type of hoax..... so the actually hope someone as a act of intimidation/racism? That’s pretty fucked up thinking. Insincere and the other RacistBros seem to think along those lines.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,845 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2020

I always get a kick out of how difficult it is for some of the regulars here to just say "that's reprehensible" and leave it at that.

As if acknowledging that one-off racist dipshits exist somehow threatens your entire ideology.

Yeah, because instead of just admitting that these are one off incidents IC and crowd want to prove this is a pattern and part of the great white supremacist boogeyman.

Some of them are fake, some of them are real, ALL of them are FS and largely not indicative of American society at large.
    And IC continues to bait them into picking ridiculous hills to die on.
    Who is going to die on this hill? If some racist redneck actually did it, so what? It’s a racist redneck. Seems the rational thing is to gather facts, check security cameras, and LIPO. Instead, your buddy @insinceredawg rushed to post it here as a Gotcha! for some odd reason, and you’re now polishing his balls for it.
    The odds are it is a democrat who hung the noose. The democrat racist history is on-going.

I wonder if the cameras were working? There was probably close to a billion $ in cars, tools and spare parts in the garage area. The cameras could have been reviewed today and the perp revealed.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,650 Founders Club

I always get a kick out of how difficult it is for some of the regulars here to just say "that's reprehensible" and leave it at that.

As if acknowledging that one-off racist dipshits exist somehow threatens your entire ideology.

Yeah, because instead of just admitting that these are one off incidents IC and crowd want to prove this is a pattern and part of the great white supremacist boogeyman.

Some of them are fake, some of them are real, ALL of them are FS and largely not indicative of American society at large.
    who's dying?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

SFGbob said:

Over/Under on how long it takes for Gay Bob and Northwest Fag to accuse blacks of doing it to make white supremacists look bad or that Wallace made it up all together? 81 seconds.
    https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

What's the over under on how many times you'll swallow like a bitch?

I have no idea if this incident is legitimate but these "noose" stories are almost always shown to be complete crap pushed by lying idiots like yourself IC.

I knew I should have taken the under
    You can’t even read, moron. Either that, or you’re a pathological liar.

Nobody likes you.
    Imagine caring about how popular you are on this shit hole
    Upvotes keep me going bitch
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Over/Under on how long it takes for Gay Bob and Northwest Fag to accuse blacks of doing it to make white supremacists look bad or that Wallace made it up all together? 81 seconds.
    https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

Nobody likes you.
    Insincere may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm glad he's here. We need a variety of viewpoints.
    We all need to laugh at someone on the Left who uses gay slurs as an insult. It’s human bully nature. Entertains me during lockdown.

Has the FBI figured out who murdered Bubba Wallace yet? Cameras at the scene scrubbed?
    I’m hearing both cameras malfunctioned and the noose went ahead and burned itself.

You know how I KNOW this is BS, is because somehow the TODAY show was on my TV this morning and this is what they led with.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,028 Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

Nobody likes you.
    Insincere may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm glad he's here. We need a variety of viewpoints.
    We all need to laugh at someone on the Left who uses gay slurs as an insult. It’s human bully nature. Entertains me during lockdown.

Has the FBI figured out who murdered Bubba Wallace yet? Cameras at the scene scrubbed?
    I’m hearing both cameras malfunctioned and the noose went ahead and burned itself.

You know how I KNOW this is BS, is because somehow the TODAY show was on my TV this morning and this is what they led with.

R i i i i ght ....

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter

USMChawk said:

Who is going to die on this hill? If some racist redneck actually did it, so what? It’s a racist redneck. Seems the rational thing is to gather facts, check security cameras, and LIPO. Instead, your buddy @insinceredawg rushed to post it here as a Gotcha! for some odd reason, and you’re now polishing his balls for it.
    I posted it to see how you and your butt buddy Gay Bob would respond. You guys did not disappoint at all.
    You started a thread on a message board and someone replied to it; that’s your gotcha moment? That’s a pretty low bar.
    It’s actually his biggest accomplishment of the week and it’s Monday.
    Did mommy give him a gold star and some meatloaf and mac and cheese?

I make damn good meatloaf.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    salemcoog said:

Nobody likes you.

Girl, you know it's true...

salemcoog said:

Nobody likes you.

Girl, you know it's true...

https://youtu.be/RdSmokR0Enk

Forever guilty pleasure.

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

Nobody likes you.

R i i i i ght ....

I know it’s hard to believe. I mean who CAN resist the alluring Savannah Guthrie.

Somehow I do though. Usually it’s on CH32-1 in Pdx. Lotsa good racks.

Here’s one who is a Husky. Can’t remember the other ones name.

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    NASCAR died with Dale here in the south.HTH

No one here in the south gives a fuck about NASCAR, again, HTH.

Down to college football and guns. Again,

HTH.
    SECDAWG said:

NASCAR died with Dale here in the south.HTH

No one here in the south gives a fuck about NASCAR, again, HTH.

Down to college football and guns. Again,

HTH.

True.

Dale made everybody in NASCAR rich.

But his hated rival Jeff Gordon bought all of them jet planes.

And Jimmy Johnson buried the Southern boy’s forever. I’m still a fan though. Since 1996. Still in a betting pool actually.

You can’t pick the same driver 2 weeks in a row and Talladega along with Daytona are throw a dart at the board to pick a winner most times.

So I took Blaney as my ace and Erik Jones as my throw away and almost got the 1-2.

Incredible finish tonight. Amirola took 3rd backward.
    Good someone still cares.

Ain’t the same and never will be.

Dead in the south.

Because with million dollar machines sitting in a garage, there's no security cameras?

Makes total sense.

LIFPO

This. Thanks to Jussie Smollet, I'm not quick to judgement on something like this.
    I gave myself a pat on the back for realizing the minute the story was out. No MAGA guy would ever call him the fag from Empire.

This one is more believable. It is strange it wasn’t captured on tape.
    REAL NASCAR(moonshining) is ded. HTH

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    I had been upset blowing an entire day debugging code & SQL queries.

Until I saw this thread.

I had been upset blowing an entire day debugging code & SQL queries.

Until I saw this thread.

Sounds like a good thing grumble. Even tho I know shit like NASCAR ain’t yo thang.
  • georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,927 Swaye's Wigwam

The odds are it is a democrat who hung the noose. The democrat racist history is on-going.

I wonder if the cameras were working? There was probably close to a billion $ in cars, tools and spare parts in the garage area. The cameras could have been reviewed today and the perp revealed.

I would bet a dollar they've already seen the tape and determined it to be someone from Bubba's team. NASCAR wants to save themselves from the embarrassment of the hoax. If it were anyone else's team member, staff, etc it would be all over the news. Sorry to be pessimistic- too many fake hate crimes lately to believe it.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I would bet a dollar they've already seen the tape and determined it to be someone from Bubba's team. NASCAR wants to save themselves from the embarrassment of the hoax. If it were anyone else's team member, staff, etc it would be all over the news. Sorry to be pessimistic- too many fake hate crimes lately to believe it.
    Lately?