Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946

I always get a kick out of how difficult it is for some of the regulars here to just say "that's reprehensible" and leave it at that.

As if acknowledging that one-off racist dipshits exist somehow threatens your entire ideology.

I always get a kick out how difficult it is for some people to back up their fucking mouths on an anonymous message board. If it's true it is reprehensible. The problem is that often, these stories are complete bullshit and you'll never hear a leftist say these frauds are reprehensible.

Anytime you're ready to tells us about the "shit" black have to deal with in this country that nobody else has to deal with I'm ready Greenie.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

I always get a kick out of how difficult it is for some of the regulars here to just say "that's reprehensible" and leave it at that.

As if acknowledging that one-off racist dipshits exist somehow threatens your entire ideology.

Yeah, because instead of just admitting that these are one off incidents IC and crowd want to prove this is a pattern and part of the great white supremacist boogeyman.

Some of them are fake, some of them are real, ALL of them are FS and largely not indicative of American society at large.
    And IC continues to bait them into picking ridiculous hills to die on.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited June 2020

Because with million dollar machines sitting in a garage, there's no security cameras?

Makes total sense.

LIFPO

This. Thanks to Jussie Smollet, I'm not quick to judgement on something like this.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972

Yeah, because instead of just admitting that these are one off incidents IC and crowd want to prove this is a pattern and part of the great white supremacist boogeyman.

Some of them are fake, some of them are real, ALL of them are FS and largely not indicative of American society at large.
    Who is going to die on this hill? If some racist redneck actually did it, so what? It’s a racist redneck. Seems the rational thing is to gather facts, check security cameras, and LIPO. Instead, your buddy @insinceredawg rushed to post it here as a Gotcha! for some odd reason, and you’re now polishing his balls for it.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

But Doogbot says I'm not trolling and that I'm here for some SERIOUS discussion

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,415 Swaye's Wigwam

I think we've established you don't have original thoughts. Just a mouthpiece.

Who is dying on any hill? Do you know for fact this incident isn't a hoax? It very well could be true but why have we not seen any photos of these "nooses?" Why no security camera video? If it happened it's pretty fucking stupid but we're well past the time that we should just accept these stories are true without verification.
    edited June 2020

I think we've established you don't have original thoughts. Just a mouthpiece.
    @insinceredawg is Angrier and Dumber @HHusky (who may have to retire early as his clients are dying and being stacked like cordwood because Democrat governors left infected patients in nursing homes).
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Who is going to die on this hill? If some racist redneck actually did it, so what? It’s a racist redneck. Seems the rational thing is to gather facts, check security cameras, and LIPO. Instead, your buddy @insinceredawg rushed to post it here as a Gotcha! for some odd reason, and you’re now polishing his balls for it.
    I posted it to see how you and your butt buddy Gay Bob would respond. You guys did not disappoint at all.

I posted it to see how you and your butt buddy Gay Bob would respond. You guys did not disappoint at all.
    We responded by correctly stating that many times these stories are complete bullshit. We know that you enjoy swallowing like a bitch IC, you did it with the Smollett story. I need more information before I can make any determination on this incident.

Apparently my responding with wanting more facts before rushing to judgment is something unique to you, mouthbreather. Independent thought is obviously something you lack.

Apparently my responding with wanting more facts before rushing to judgment is something unique to you, mouthbreather. Independent thought is obviously something you lack.
    Waiting for more information = Dying on a hill and "taking the bait."
    SFGbob said:

Waiting for more information = Dying on a hill and "taking the bait."
    @insinceredawg and @GreenRiverGatorz really showed us this tim.

By the way, notice how Greenie runs his mouth spewing Leftist talking points and cliches yet can’t actually back them up when pressed. I’m waiting for him to answer exactly why black people branding generational popular products is something horrible and needs to stop and surprise, he doesn’t answer. Seems rather racist for white liberals to erase those well-known brands that are not at all caricatures and promote popular products.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,160 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Over/Under on how long it takes for Gay Bob and Northwest Fag to accuse blacks of doing it to make white supremacists look bad or that Wallace made it up all together? 81 seconds.
    https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

What's the over under on how many times you'll swallow like a bitch?

I have no idea if this incident is legitimate but these "noose" stories are almost always shown to be complete crap pushed by lying idiots like yourself IC.

I knew I should have taken the under
    Under-power bottom same same.
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796

You started a thread on a message board and someone replied to it; that’s your gotcha moment? That’s a pretty low bar.
    USMChawk said:

You started a thread on a message board and someone replied to it; that’s your gotcha moment? That’s a pretty low bar.
    It’s actually his biggest accomplishment of the week and it’s Monday.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,531 Founders Club

Over/Under on how long it takes for Gay Bob and Northwest Fag to accuse blacks of doing it to make white supremacists look bad or that Wallace made it up all together? 81 seconds.
    https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

You can add Bill to that.

This reeks of some leftist piece of shit planting it there. It's pretty common nowadays. LIPO of course
    edited June 2020

You can add Bill to that.

This reeks of some leftist piece of shit planting it there. It's pretty common nowadays. LIPO of course
    The garages at Talladega house cars worth millions of dollars. There have to be cameras everywhere and security is top-notch.

LIPO but this doesn’t pass the Smollet Test but even if some cracker managed to hang a noose, OK, there are idiots everywhere. Also, notice how @insinceredawg said a “black” would be accused. Racist. I’d assume it was some white guy regardless of the reasoning just because a black guy running around with a noose at Talladega wouldn’t get near the garage since NASCAR is so racist.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,422 Founders Club

Nobody likes you.
    Insincere may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm glad he's here. We need a variety of viewpoints.
    edited June 2020

Nobody likes you.
    Insincere may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm glad he's here. We need a variety of viewpoints.
    We all need to laugh at someone on the Left who uses gay slurs as an insult. It’s human bully nature. Entertains me during lockdown.

Has the FBI figured out who murdered Bubba Wallace yet? Cameras at the scene scrubbed?