Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega

Comments

• NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    SFGbob said:

Conservative Treehouse is your source? Did Sparks not break the story this time? JFC you're just as big of a dumbfuck as DJ and Sledog. I'll wait til gatewaypundit and infowars weighs in.

The photos are the source you fucking spectacular moron. It’s a pull down loop. NOOSE!!! EVERYBODY PANIC!!
    This is pure speculation. I don't think NASCAR would be dumb enough to mistaken a loop for a noose but LIPO.
    Yeah, nobody ever over reacts to "nooses."

That's why the mayor of Oakland just had a meltdown over exercise bands that were hung up around Lake Merritt by a black guy months ago.
    It’s quite literally the rope to pull down a garage door. The proof is in the photos. A national incident because some 23 year-old GED winner on Wallace’s crew reported it and of course the damage is already done.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    dnc said:

Wallace didn't find the noose, NASCAR did.

If Wallace or someone from his team planted it NASCAR doesn't have to say anything and let's the thing die.

I have a hard time believing NASCAR wants to play up the "NASCAR has a bunch of racists" angle.

LIPO but I'm with @RoadDawg55, more likely this one is legit than not.

Bump.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

If Wallace or someone from his team planted it NASCAR doesn't have to say anything and let's the thing die.

I have a hard time believing NASCAR wants to play up the "NASCAR has a bunch of racists" angle.

Bump.
    If all this hubbub was caused by a pulldown door handle NASCAR is even more stupid than I thought.

I'm still LIPO.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,415 Swaye's Wigwam
    Ftr I actually know the person who found the "nooses" at Lake Merrit in Oakland. They are confirmed a fucking dumbass.
    edited June 2020
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Bump.
    If all this hubbub was caused by a pulldown door handle NASCAR is even more stupid than I thought.

I'm still LIPO.
    Based on the photos, it’s pretty hard to claim that the rope loop on Wallace’s garage door hasn’t been removed and how the neighboring garage has a “noose” rope. Or maybe it’s the Second Noose from the Grassy Knoll and the real noose is being hidden for some inexplicable reason.

NASCAR is this fucking stupid, and Kyle Larson didn’t help things racially earlier this year.
    RedRocket said:

dnc said:

Alexis said:

salemcoog said:

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

Over/Under on how long it takes for Gay Bob and Northwest Fag to accuse blacks of doing it to make white supremacists look bad or that Wallace made it up all together? 81 seconds.
    https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

Nobody likes you.
    Insincere may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm glad he's here. We need a variety of viewpoints.
    We all need to laugh at someone on the Left who uses gay slurs as an insult. It’s human bully nature. Entertains me during lockdown.

Has the FBI figured out who murdered Bubba Wallace yet? Cameras at the scene scrubbed?
    I’m hearing both cameras malfunctioned and the noose went ahead and burned itself.

You know how I KNOW this is BS, is because somehow the TODAY show was on my TV this morning and this is what they led with.

R i i i i ght ....

I know it’s hard to believe. I mean who CAN resist the alluring Savannah Guthrie.

Somehow I do though. Usually it’s on CH32-1 in Pdx. Lotsa good racks.

Here’s one who is a Husky. Can’t remember the other ones name.

Umm, what is she reaching for with her left hand?
    @RedRocket
    My handle finally gets it's chance to shine.
    YAWFMS
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946
    Amazing how often IC "trolls" us by playing the role of a gullible dipshit who swallows every hoax and bullshit story that comes down the pike. Great "trolling" dumbfuck.

SFGbob said:

Amazing how often IC "trolls" us by playing the role of a gullible dipshit who swallows every hoax and bullshit story that comes down the pike. Great "trolling" dumbfuck.

It’s odd to me how Leftists seemingly want there to be more racist incidents, or more WuFlu deaths, or more people out of work. @insinceredawg sure showed us this tim!

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

SFGbob said:

It’s odd to me how Leftists seemingly want there to be more racist incidents, or more WuFlu deaths, or more people out of work. @insinceredawg sure showed us this tim!

Seriously, it's shit like this that shows how little real racism there is in this country. You have to go out and create phony "nooses" stories and lie about it being "open season" on blacks in order to whip up idiots like IC.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    dnc said:

RedRocket said:

dnc said:

Alexis said:

salemcoog said:

pawz said:

salemcoog said:

Over/Under on how long it takes for Gay Bob and Northwest Fag to accuse blacks of doing it to make white supremacists look bad or that Wallace made it up all together? 81 seconds.
    https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/story/_/id/29345568/nascar-says-noose-found-bubba-wallace-garage-talladega

Nobody likes you.
    Insincere may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm glad he's here. We need a variety of viewpoints.
    We all need to laugh at someone on the Left who uses gay slurs as an insult. It’s human bully nature. Entertains me during lockdown.

Has the FBI figured out who murdered Bubba Wallace yet? Cameras at the scene scrubbed?
    I’m hearing both cameras malfunctioned and the noose went ahead and burned itself.

You know how I KNOW this is BS, is because somehow the TODAY show was on my TV this morning and this is what they led with.

R i i i i ght ....

I know it’s hard to believe. I mean who CAN resist the alluring Savannah Guthrie.

Somehow I do though. Usually it’s on CH32-1 in Pdx. Lotsa good racks.

Here’s one who is a Husky. Can’t remember the other ones name.

Umm, what is she reaching for with her left hand?
    @RedRocket
    My handle finally gets it's chance to shine.
    YAWFMS
    We have to humble ourselves and the way we do that is by serving other people.

-Tim Tebow

I always get a kick out of how difficult it is for some of the regulars here to just say "that's reprehensible" and leave it at that.

As if acknowledging that one-off racist dipshits exist somehow threatens your entire ideology.

I always get a kick out how difficult it is for leftist dipshits here to just say, "I'm a gullible dumbfuck who enjoys swallowing like a bitch" and leave it at that.

As if acknowledging that leftists are lying pieces of shit who are incredibly stupid and gullible somehow threaten their entire ideology.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,596 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Seriously, it's shit like this that shows how little real racism there is in this country. You have to go out and create phony "nooses" stories and lie about it being "open season" on blacks in order to whip up idiots like IC.
    There is legitimate racism. And it cuts both ways - there are a portion of the population that simply views blacks in a derogatory/inferior position. There is also a portion of the black population who views whitey in the same hateful manner. And there is a Venn of both that hate on the browns.

Venturing a guess, I'd say 10% of the population falls in one of those three buckets. That may be a bit high but it 'seems' about right relative to the people with whom the Throbber associates.

I did neither of the above but what does it feel like to be a gullible dipshit along with your pal @GreenRiverGatorz who automatically believe things without any skepticism if it fits your liberal narratives?

I did neither of the above but what does it feel like to be a gullible dipshit along with your pal @GreenRiverGatorz who automatically believe things without any skepticism if it fits your liberal narratives?
    You guys are misrepresenting Gatorz here. He's middle of the road.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Funny, coming from the guy who automatically believed a Russian bot without any skepticism because it fit your right wing narrative.

I'll wait for the FBI report. If conservative treehouse is right then I'll eat crow and give you a chin.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

There is legitimate racism. And it cuts both ways - there are a portion of the population that simply views blacks in a derogatory/inferior position. There is also a portion of the black population who views whitey in the same hateful manner. And there is a Venn of both that hate on the browns.

Venturing a guess, I'd say 10% of the population falls in one of those three buckets. That may be a bit high but it 'seems' about right relative to the people with whom the Throbber associates.

Show me examples of racism in America today that stops black people from succeeding. The fact that some white toothless cracker thinks blacks are inferior has no impact on anyone's ability to make it America today.

Funny, coming from the guy who automatically believed a Russian bot without any skepticism because it fit your right wing narrative.

I'll wait for the FBI report. If conservative treehouse is right then I'll eat crow and give you a chin.
    Liar, you'll run and hide like the Kunt you are just like you always do.