Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946
    edited June 2020
    dnc said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Wallace didn't find the noose, NASCAR did.

If Wallace or someone from his team planted it NASCAR doesn't have to say anything and let's the thing die.

I have a hard time believing NASCAR wants to play up the "NASCAR has a bunch of racists" angle.

LIPO but I'm with @RoadDawg55, more likely this one is legit than not.

Bump.
    If all this hubbub was caused by a pulldown door handle NASCAR is even more stupid than I thought.

I'm still LIPO.
    Results are in.

NASCAR is even more stupid than I thought.

That's still not a noose. When was that photo take and why do they not show it being as from the garage Wallace was assigned to? Looking at the background appears there was a pretty heavy rain prior to that photo being taken. Looking at the weather in Talladega for the past 10 days they don't show any rain.

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/@7170882/historic

Over and under on the number of hoaxes you'll fall for?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

If Wallace or someone from his team planted it NASCAR doesn't have to say anything and let's the thing die.

I have a hard time believing NASCAR wants to play up the "NASCAR has a bunch of racists" angle.

Bump.
    If all this hubbub was caused by a pulldown door handle NASCAR is even more stupid than I thought.

I'm still LIPO.
    Results are in.

That's still not a noose. When was that photo take and why do they not show it being as from the garage Wallace was assigned to? Looking at the background appears there was a pretty heavy rain prior to that photo being taken. Looking at the weather in Talladega for the past 10 days they don't show any rain.

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/@7170882/historic

Over and under on the number of hoaxes you'll fall for?
    LMFAO, your link literally shows it rained in Talladega everyday from the 21st to the 24th dumbass. (Hint for slow people, scroll down)

You clearly don't understand the South if you think looking at the overall picture of the day = it didn't rain that day.

Rain comes in here and blows out within an hour damn near everyday during the summer.
    Also, the race was literally moved from Sunday to Monday because, wait or it, it got rained out.

BUT IT HASN'T RAINED FOR THE PAST 10 DAYS
    edited June 2020
    dnc said:

Also, the race was literally moved from Sunday to Monday because, wait or it, it got rained out.

And they found the "noose" on Friday or Saturday of last week. Wait for it, go fuck yourself. Point being it's still not a noose and other garages had this very same "noose" on their doors and the thing had been up there for years.
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

And they found the "noose" on Friday or Saturday of last week. Wait for it, go fuck yourself. Point being it's still not a noose and other garages had this very same "noose" and they thing had been up there for years.
    Your link says it rained on Friday too so good poont?

Also literally every source says the noose was found Sunday.

You're on a roll!
    And LOL at your edit.

Point being it's still not a noose and other garages had this very same "noose" on their doors and they thing had been up there for years.

No shit, literally no one is arguing with that.

Your reading comprehension is impressively bad.

Just STOp dude, you've struggled before but reached new levels iTT today.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Here we go

IT HASN'T RAINED IN TEN DAYS
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2020
    Dont let the fact it hasnt rained in 10 days distract you from this absolute shit show clusterfuck
    dnc said:

And LOL at your edit.

Point being it's still not a noose and other garages had this very same "noose" on their doors and they thing had been up there for years.

Yeah, they are still calling it a "noose" and claiming that only his door had said "noose" fuck off.

Dont let the fact it hasnt rained in 10 days distract you from this absolute shit show clusterfuck

You mean like when this thread came back up with me posting the Tweet and saying "Results are in.

NASCAR is even more stupid than I thought" before @SFGbobFS chimed in with fake weather noose and accusations of falling for hoaxes?

AGREE
    edited June 2020
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

And LOL at your edit.

Yeah, they are still calling it a "noose" and claiming that only his door had said "noose" fuck off.
    Which all has shit to do with anything I posted that you felt compelled to misunderstand hilariously.

Butt still, link?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

You mean like when this thread came back up with me posting the Tweet and saying "Results are in.

NASCAR is even more stupid than I thought" before @SFGbobFS chimed in with fake weather noose and accusations of falling for hoaxes?

AGREE
    How many days since it's rained again?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Bump.

I'm still LIPO.
    Results are in.

Way to fall for a photo shop boomer
    dnc said:

AGREE
    If I misread the weather report that's on me. I just find it odd that NASCAR releases a photo that doesn't establish that's Wallace's garage and that still doesn't show it to be a "noose"
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

And LOL at your edit.

Which all has shit to do with anything I posted that you felt compelled to misunderstand hilariously.

Butt still, link?
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/al-sharpton-noose-bubba-wallace

Go fuck yourself
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

And LOL at your edit.

Butt still, link?

Go fuck yourself
    lol

PRESSING

You seem really bothered someone is calling you out on your bullshit.

Time to tell me to fuck myself again, who knows, it might work this time!!

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

And LOL at your edit.

Butt still, link?

Go fuck yourself
    lol

PRESSING

White flag. You ask for a link supporting what I said, and I provide you with one where Sharpton is still claiming it's a noose. And then claim I'm pressing? Fuck off.
    edited June 2020
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

And LOL at your edit.

Butt still, link?

Go fuck yourself
    lol

PRESSING

White flag. You ask for a link supporting what I said, and I provide you with one where Sharpton is still claiming it's a noose. And then claim I'm pressing? Fuck off.
    We were talking about NASCAR releasing this pic and you said "they are still calling it a noose and calming it wasn't in the other bays".

You have still failed to provide a link to NASCAR claiming it wasn't in all the other stalls as well. Al Sharpton has shit to do with it.

White flag my ass.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited June 2020
    dnc said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Bump.

I'm still LIPO.
    Results are in.

Did Talladega suddenly put walls in between garage stalls because there aren’t any in this photo from the weekend.