Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Wallace didn't find the noose, NASCAR did.

If Wallace or someone from his team planted it NASCAR doesn't have to say anything and let's the thing die.

I have a hard time believing NASCAR wants to play up the "NASCAR has a bunch of racists" angle.

LIPO but I'm with @RoadDawg55, more likely this one is legit than not.

Bump.
    If all this hubbub was caused by a pulldown door handle NASCAR is even more stupid than I thought.

I'm still LIPO.
    Results are in.

NASCAR is even more stupid than I thought.

Did Talladega suddenly put walls in between garage stalls because there aren’t any in this photo from the weekend.

Looks like exterior wall not an in interior wall to me with the pic taken at an angle
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Also, what difference does it make? By posting the pic NASCAR is acknowledging it was a door pull. It makes no difference if it's the one from Wallace's garage or not. If anything those wanting to make this into a racial thing would be motivated to deny it's the actual garage.

You guys just like to argue for the sake of arguing. Nascar is admitting it was a door pull. You won!
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Fuck this is an all time stupid thread. You wanna go? I'll meet you all in the CHAZ and we can throw down @dflea style. @WarlordRaz can officiate.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946
    edited June 2020
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

And LOL at your edit.

Point being it's still not a noose and other garages had this very same "noose" on their doors and they thing had been up there for years.

No shit, literally no one is arguing with that.

Your reading comprehension is impressively bad.

Just STOp dude, you've struggled before but reached new levels iTT today.
    Yeah, they are still calling it a "noose" and claiming that only his door had said "noose" fuck off.
    Which all has shit to do with anything I posted that you felt compelled to misunderstand hilariously.

Butt still, link?
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/al-sharpton-noose-bubba-wallace

Go fuck yourself
    lol

PRESSING

You seem really bothered someone is calling you out on your bullshit.

Time to tell me to fuck myself again, who knows, it might work this time!!

White flag. You ask for a link supporting what I said, and I provide you with one where Sharpton is still claiming it's a noose. And then claim I'm pressing? Fuck off.
    We were talking about NASCAR releasing this pic and you said "they are still calling it a noose and calming it wasn't in the other bays".

You have still failed to provide a link to NASCAR claiming it wasn't in all the other stalls as well. Al Sharpton has shit to do with it.

White flag my ass.
    You said that "no one is [still] arguing" that it's a noose. You didn't limit that to just NASCAR. I provided you with a link where Al Sharpton is still arguing that and if you read the Twitter thread from the posted picture all kinds of fucking other people are arguing just that.

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

And LOL at your edit.

Point being it's still not a noose and other garages had this very same "noose" on their doors and they thing had been up there for years.

Yeah, they are still calling it a "noose" and claiming that only his door had said "noose" fuck off.
    Which all has shit to do with anything I posted that you felt compelled to misunderstand hilariously.

Butt still, link?

Go fuck yourself
    lol

PRESSING

White flag. You ask for a link supporting what I said, and I provide you with one where Sharpton is still claiming it's a noose. And then claim I'm pressing? Fuck off.
    We were talking about NASCAR releasing this pic and you said "they are still calling it a noose and calming it wasn't in the other bays".

You have still failed to provide a link to NASCAR claiming it wasn't in all the other stalls as well. Al Sharpton has shit to do with it.

White flag my ass.
    You said that "no one is [still] arguing" that it's a noose. You didn't limit that to just NASCAR. I provided you with a link where Al Sharpton is still arguing that and if you read the Twitter thread from the posted picture all kinds of fucking other people are arguing just that.

Okay I'll give that one to you. I meant literally no one in this thread but I did not specify. I apologize for not being specific. I forgot I have to break things down a little more clearly for you.

I'll do better next time.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

And LOL at your edit.

Butt still, link?

Go fuck yourself
    lol

PRESSING

White flag my ass.

SFGbob said:

No one is still arguing that it's a noose.

IT HASN'T RAINED IN TEN DAYS
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

And LOL at your edit.

Butt still, link?

Go fuck yourself
    lol

PRESSING

White flag my ass.

Okay I'll give that one to you. I meant literally no one in this thread but I did not specify. I apologize for not being specific. I forgot I have to break things down a little more clearly for you.

Fuck off, you don't break anything down for me. You're the one talking out your ass. I admitted I misread the weather report. But the point still stands. All kinds of other fucking people are still claiming it was a "noose" and NASCAR's photo they released doesn't add any clarification to why they ran with this bullshit to begin with.
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

And LOL at your edit.

Butt still, link?

Go fuck yourself
    lol

PRESSING

White flag my ass.

Fuck off, you don't break anything down for me. You're the one talking out your ass. I admitted I misread the weather report. But the point still stands. All kinds of other fucking people are still claiming it was a "noose" and NASCAR's photo they released doesn't add any clarification to why they ran with this bullshit to begin with.
    Which is why this all began with me saying "NASCAR is even stupider than I thought" before you talked out of your ass with your mastery of southern weather.
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

And LOL at your edit.

Butt still, link?

Go fuck yourself
    lol

PRESSING

White flag my ass.

Which is why this all began with me saying "NASCAR is even stupider than I thought" before you talked out of your ass with your mastery of southern weather.
    Nobody is still arguing that it's a noose. Fuck off.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

dnc said:

Wallace didn't find the noose, NASCAR did.

If Wallace or someone from his team planted it NASCAR doesn't have to say anything and let's the thing die.

I have a hard time believing NASCAR wants to play up the "NASCAR has a bunch of racists" angle.

LIPO but I'm with @RoadDawg55, more likely this one is legit than not.

Bump.
    If all this hubbub was caused by a pulldown door handle NASCAR is even more stupid than I thought.

I'm still LIPO.
    Results are in.

NASCAR is even more stupid than I thought.

Did Talladega suddenly put walls in between garage stalls because there aren’t any in this photo from the weekend.

Looks like exterior wall not an in interior wall to me with the pic taken at an angle
    There is no exterior wall there as Stall 3 connects and the positioning of the rope makes the a moot point anyhow based on the previous photos.
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

dnc said:

And LOL at your edit.

Butt still, link?

Go fuck yourself
    lol

PRESSING

White flag my ass.

Nobody is still arguing that it's a noose. Fuck off.

• HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    There are so many things true at once people unable to keep up...

1. Its a garage door pull
    2. Hundreds of people have used and walked by that rope for months and thought nothing of it
    3. Tying a slipknot at the end of a rope to pull on a heavy garage door is fucking retarded and dangerous, it being left that way, in an extremely controlled professional working environment, for months is not something I would have ever guessed happening.
    4. It wasn't targeted and was there long before Bubba
    5. You have to either be a nefarious person looking for an issue or someone who has never worked in a garage to not understand the function of that rope
    6. Most normal people would think absolutely nothing of the knot or would just quietly untie it if it bothered them and never think about it again
    7. The picture from NASCAR does look like a slipknot or noose
    8. That released picture could not have a worse sense of scale if you tried.
    9. There is very clearly a pivot back to the "its a noose specifically placed in Bubba stall" narrative after yesterdays walk back.
    Houhusky said:

There are so many things true at once people unable to keep up...

1. Its a garage door pull
    2. Hundreds of people have used and walked by that rope for months and thought nothing of it
    3. Tying a slipknot at the end of a rope to pull on a heavy garage door is fucking retarded and dangerous, it being left that way, in an extremely controlled professional working environment, for months is not something I would have ever guessed happening.
    4. It wasn't targeted and was there long before Bubba
    5. You have to either be a nefarious person looking for an issue or someone who has never worked in a garage to not understand the function of that rope
    6. Most normal people would think absolutely nothing of the knot or would just quietly untie it if it bothered them and never think about it again
    7. The picture from NASCAR does look like a slipknot or noose
    8. That released picture could not have a worse sense of scale if you tried.
    9. There is very clearly a pivot back to the "its a noose specifically placed in Bubba stall" narrative after yesterdays walk back.

I believe it was the great philosopher PGOS who said it is an absolute shitshow clusterfuck.

We shouldn't loose site of that.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    edited June 2020
    Nah, no reason for NASCAR to want to use this pic of whenever it’s from. Reminder, the FBI removes the pull as evidence,, yet now we get a picture of a noose with almost no people in the staging areas and zero cars in the garages during rain and I’m supposed to believe it’s the same? Nope, free pub though.

• georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,927 Swaye's Wigwam

You know who else likes to question the credibility of the FBI?

That's right, Trump.
    Fuck. I have nooses on the ends of several of my ropes.

I never knew I was so racist. I just called them "loops." Shit.
    FFS- just looked down at my shoes- total of four nooses sitting near my fucking toes all damn day. I better go turn myself in.

Nah, no reason for NASCAR to want to use this pic of whenever it’s from. Reminder, the FBI removes the pull as evidence,, yet now we get a picture of a noose with almost no people in the staging areas and zero cars in the garages during rain and I’m supposed to believe it’s the same? Nope, free pub though.

Butt SFG told me that wasn't a noose
    dnc said:

Butt SFG told me that wasn't a noose
    Hell you were just arguing that nobody was still saying it was a noose. Fuck off.