Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NASCAR says noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage at Talladega

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

Nah, no reason for NASCAR to want to use this pic of whenever it’s from. Reminder, the FBI removes the pull as evidence,, yet now we get a picture of a noose with almost no people in the staging areas and zero cars in the garages during rain and I’m supposed to believe it’s the same? Nope, free pub though.

Butt SFG told me that wasn't a noose
    Hell you were just arguing that nobody was still saying it was a noose. Fuck off.
    LOL

You're too easy
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,946
    8. That released picture could not have a worse sense of scale if you tried.

The loop in the earlier pictures show that it's no bigger than the size of a hand. They've intentionally shot this from a perspective to make it look much larger.
  • NorthwestFreshNorthwestFresh Member Posts: 7,972
    dnc said:

Nah, no reason for NASCAR to want to use this pic of whenever it’s from. Reminder, the FBI removes the pull as evidence,, yet now we get a picture of a noose with almost no people in the staging areas and zero cars in the garages during rain and I’m supposed to believe it’s the same? Nope, free pub though.

Butt SFG told me that wasn't a noose
    The scale of whenever this was taken is clearly manipulated to make it look like a noose due to the scale, which is impossible given the other available photos and the thin ropes. I’m still wondering where all the cars are and why it took a week to put out this hilarious photo, but since it’s basically NASCAR and golf for the only US sports’ options now, all pub is good pub and people are talking about NASCAR.

Profit!
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    Noose or not, the FBI reported there was no way anyone could have known which stall Wallace was going to be in. I haven't read any details about how they came to that conclusion, but if it's accurate then we can be almost certain this was not targeted at Wallace.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Noose or not, the FBI reported there was no way anyone could have known which stall Wallace was going to be in. I haven't read any details about how they came to that conclusion, but if it's accurate then we can be almost certain this was not targeted at Wallace.

It's certain it was not targeted at Wallace.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    15 FBI agents investigated this

Nothing better to do I guess

15 FBI agents investigated this

Nothing better to do I guess

Less agents than raided serial killer Roger Stone’s house in the dark for a perjury/obstruction arrest, and minus the SWAT gear.

Wray’s FBI is making progress.
    Middle School I attended Oregon, there were no "people of color." We had the old school window blinds with the single thick cord attached in the middle at the bottom of the shade. We tied everyone of them into nooses. We weren't trying to send any "racist" message, we all just watched too many Westerns and were trying out our knot tying skills we learned in Boy Scouts and thought it was cool to tie them in nooses.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    edited June 2020
    SFGbob said:

Middle School I attended Oregon, there were no "people of color." We had the old school window blinds with the single thick cord attached in the middle at the bottom of the shade. We tied everyone of them into nooses. We weren't trying to send any "racist" message, we all just watched too many Westerns and were trying out our knot tying skills we learned in Boy Scouts and thought it was cool to tie them in nooses.

This explains it, it was just a bored racing tech working on his scouting knots. I forgot what rank the hangman’s noose was at? Star? First Class?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

SFGbob said:

This explains it, it was just a bored racing tech working on his scouting knots. I forgot what rank the hangman’s noose was at? Star? First Class?
    I enjoy the fact that someone with your avatar is discussing the finer points of boy scouts.

SFGbob said:

This explains it, it was just a bored racing tech working on his scouing knots. I forgot what rank the hangman’s noose was at? Star? First Class?
    Don't know why the racing tech did it. And what was tied wasn't a noose. A noose would make a terrible pull rope for a garage door unless you grabbed it by the knot. Grab the loop and with any heavy load the loop is going to cinch up on your hand.

SFGbob said:

I enjoy the fact that someone with your avatar is discussing the finer points of boy scouts.
    Im a bit of a connoisseur

SFGbob said:

If you fished you’d know a hook loop is a much better handle than a hangman’s pool and that’s what these handles are used all over, including when I tie bait or a fly to my line. They don’t clinch. I’m sorry you’re ignorant with your GOTCH! moment but tying a hangman’s cinch noose on garage doors is impractical and wouldn’t happen because you’d have to open the loop after each pull.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

This explains it, it was just a bored racing tech working on his scouing knots. I forgot what rank the hangman’s noose was at? Star? First Class?
    Don't know why the racing tech did it. And what was tied wasn't a noose. A noose would make a terrible pull rope for a garage door unless you grabbed it by the knot. Grab the loop and with any heavy load the loop is going to cinch up on your hand.

Personally I would use a bowline
    I tie hangman nooses with my sweat pans strings

I'm a bad man
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Are you now making the case that this wasn't a noose because it couldn't have been used to functionally hang a man?

SFGbob said:

If you fished you’d know a hook loop is a much better handle than a hangman’s pool and that’s what these handles are used all over, including when I tie bait or a fly to my line. They don’t clinch. I’m sorry you’re ignorant with your GOTCH! moment but tying a hangman’s cinch noose on garage doors is impractical and wouldn’t happen because you’d have to open the loop after each pull.
    I said i would use a bowline