Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Story tim with Swaye....

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

This thread went from being a classic to shit in a hurry

If you were under the impression that a bunch of people who would post dozens of times per day to "Hardcore Husky" all lead exciting and fulfilling lives, sorry your dreams were crushed.
    Hahaha true
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I am praying for death.

Finally, something on this thread I can relate to!
  • Options
    I thought this was going certified classic. Then piss snow chimes in with genetics and how ones should not do spend too much on athletics and all. If it keeps the kids busy - it’s good isn’t??

@Swaye i got no advice for you regarding parenting. One thing I know, it is not for the weak and no running away from this (unless you are complete POS). America depends on you a growing a somewhat a well adjusted woman. Good luck and may god have mercy on your soul
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2019
    FireCohen said:

I thought this was going certified classic. Then piss snow chimes in with genetics and how ones should not do spend too much on athletics and all. If it keeps the kids busy - it’s good isn’t??

@Swaye i got no advice for you regarding parenting. One thing I know, it is not for the weak and no running away from this (unless you are complete POS). America depends on you a growing a somewhat a well adjusted woman. Good luck and may god have mercy on your soul

English in the forum please.

Also, you're being retarded. That's not what Yella wrote. At all. Actually, if anyone wrote anything like that characterization, it was me when I said don't try too hard with your kids. And I stand by that. That was the point of the quiet ballerina story at story tim. I sure as hell didn't get license from Mrs. Creep to raise a frothy-mouthed bully on the field of play, which is what you need to be to be a female D-1 recruit. And yet, that's what happened despite her Mother's intentions to the contrary. Just developed that way without spending hours in the backyard berating her to work on her first touch. I was just happy she stopped dancing.

Don't be Sledog. Don't be DJ. Be better.
  • Options

FireCohen said:

Way to completely miss the point you knucklehead. HS and middle school sports for kids are great. Obsessed parents traveling to club soccer tournaments all year long for kids that will never play at the next level seems like a pain in the butt. Did you not read anything @creepycoug said?
    And you clearly don’t understand swaye. He obsesses over fucking UW football. If he loves his daughter.....I am fucking certain if he is half as passionate about his daughter as UW football he is going to end up as one of those deranged lunatic as those parents you warn him about it.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,860
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Way to completely miss the point you knucklehead. HS and middle school sports for kids are great. Obsessed parents traveling to club soccer tournaments all year long for kids that will never play at the next level seems like a pain in the butt. Did you not read anything @creepycoug said?
    And you clearly don’t understand swaye. He obsesses over fucking UW football. If he loves his daughter.....I am fucking certain if he is half as passionate about his daughter as UW football he is going to end up as one of those deranged lunatic as those parents you warn him about it.
    Yes, you got this place dialed in @FirePete . Clearly, I understand Swaye the least of any man here.
  • Options

FireCohen said:

English in the forum please.

Also, you're being retarded. That's not what Yella wrote. At all. Actually, if anyone wrote anything like that characterization, it was me when I said don't try too hard with your kids. And I stand by that. That was the point of the quiet ballerina story at story tim. I sure as hell didn't get license from Mrs. Creep to raise a frothy-mouthed bully on the field of play, which is what you need to be to be a female D-1 recruit. And yet, that's what happened despite her Mother's intentions to the contrary. Just developed that way without spending hours in the backyard berating her to work on her first touch. I was just happy she stopped dancing.

Don't be Sledog. Don't be DJ. Be better.
    I don’t want to be better
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739

FireCohen said:

Another great aspect of sports, however, is the true diversity the kids will discover as they unify and pull together toward a common goal, instead of being told who the good guys and bad guys are in the school classroom, supposedly in pursuit of "diversity." One is brainwashing bullshit, and the other is more like the real world, where common interests and desires pull people together, not guilt.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    This I know already: Swaye's beautiful daughter's face will be his favorite sight to behold after a rough night in the drunk tank, whereas Mom's face will be filled with rage during the car ride home as she bites her tongue to not upset the little one.

Play the Kid card all you want, Injun. Mom will. Bank it.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sleep training short cut (serious):

-sound machine...minimizes other noises from waking baby up and lulls them to sleep with a plethora of nature sounds. We prefer rain.

-sleep sack...these come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but anything that’s an all in one (fuck swaddling blankets) that wraps them up and keeps them warm and secure works. Once they get strong enough to roll around they make some that look like one of the base jumper flying squirrel suits. Works great.

-get the kid OUT of your bed ASAP. This is a bit more personal preference and I’ve gotten in trouble for criticizing this, but I have friends that still co-sleep with their 2-3 year old children. AKA, no nights of sleep alone in your bed without getting constantly kicked and elbowed and worrying you’ll roll over and crush the little fucker.

@Swaye you know that fucking papoose I sent you? THIS IS WHAT IT'S FOR. USE IT.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

I am praying for death.

The struggle has only begun.

Your kids only get exposed to what you choose the first 4 years or so. Choose wisely.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I highly recommend Phineas and Ferb when the tyke is old enough. It's actually not that bad.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

I am praying for death.

The struggle has only begun.

Your kids only get exposed to what you choose the first 4 years or so. Choose wisely.
    Oh really? Let them go to a friends house and get introduced to Blippi when you’re not paying attention.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I highly recommend Phineas and Ferb when the tyke is old enough. It's actually not that bad.

Beavis and Butthead. May as well acquaint them with the real world.
    If you let your kid go to CUOG they will marry Beavis?