Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Story tim with Swaye....

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,317
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Any parent that has a screen time prohibition is FS. We'd be divorced already if it wasn't for the miracle of TV babysitter.

We try to limit it to two hours per day (one each, but they're both always watching/playing, so it's basically two). By "try," I mean we tell the kids they each get an hour, then we get busy doing things, six hours go by, kids are still drooling and watching Netflix or playing Castle Crashers, and I'm like, "Eh... tomorrow they'll go outside."

Rinse, repeat.

My friends come over, say their kids are on a strict half hour per day regimen, and it's all I can do to stop myself from rolling my eyes and making the jerkoff motion: Either your life as a functioning adult, with your own desires and concerns and ambitions, is OVER or your kids are going to be plopped in front of some screens. There's no having it both ways.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Any parent that has a screen time prohibition is FS. We'd be divorced already if it wasn't for the miracle of TV babysitter.

Screen time even my wife the pro uses. We try to keep it limited but it makes it that much more effective when she does get it.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited December 2019

Screen time even my wife the pro uses. We try to keep it limited but it makes it that much more effective when she does get it.
    I have three. The one who just got accepted into a PhD program for maff watched Teletubbies and loved it. Teletubbies. If you ever watched 2 minutes of that shit you'd know what I mean. Spooky weird. This one:

She managed to survive.

Creepy Tim advice for the day: don't try too hard with your kids. It won't really make that much of a difference either way. They are resilient af and will survive and thrive despite your worst parental mistakes; and they're not going to MIT or playing for the DAWGS! if their DNA coding doesn't say so. Life's beautiful and life's a bitch. Boffe.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I cant even make sense of this thread because I haven;t slept in 30 plus hours. Please kill me.

Give it tim.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Humble brag: At 52, Mrs. Creepy still has a beautiful set of cans. Think Skinny's mom, only better. She's ageless that one, especially upstairs.

Let me tell you. When she was 28 and knocked up with our first born ... H-O-L-Y shit. I have yet to see a better set. Ever. You heard me. Ever. And I mean it. No bias.

It's those memories of mammary that bind us together to this day.

Anyway, I lost track of why I posted. Oh yeah. Those things lactated like nobody's bidness. She had to keep them covered up or they'd squirt all over the place. Real thing. I ain't lyin'. Those things were OOC ... in a good way.

Carry on.

Imagine bragging about one's spouse's cans on a college football message. Christos!!
    I can't help it. Those things are SEC-caliber. In their heyday, they were 2001 Miami-level. THAT nice.

You know what they say down souwf: it ain't braggin' if it's true. That makes no sense; few things in the armpit know as the southeastern US do. But it sounded good.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Everything I know I learned on All My Children during mommy nap time.

All about Erica?

You always struck me as a General Hospital, Luke & Laura guy. That Bobbie chick has nice big melons, too.

I guess ya never know when your sponsor choices are Tide vs. Cheer.
  • Options

Humble brag: At 52, Mrs. Creepy still has a beautiful set of cans. Think Skinny's mom, only better. She's ageless that one, especially upstairs.

Let me tell you. When she was 28 and knocked up with our first born ... H-O-L-Y shit. I have yet to see a better set. Ever. You heard me. Ever. And I mean it. No bias.

It's those memories of mammary that bind us together to this day.

Anyway, I lost track of why I posted. Oh yeah. Those things lactated like nobody's bidness. She had to keep them covered up or they'd squirt all over the place. Real thing. I ain't lyin'. Those things were OOC ... in a good way.

Carry on.

Imagine bragging about one's spouse's cans on a college football message. Christos!!
    Pimping out the cans is acceptable. Pimping out the person is wrong. There is a line to be crossed.
  • Options

I owe this dude my life.