Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Should you expect to be able to raise a family on a minimum wage job?

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    Race isn't the one advocating for higher taxes Hondo, you are. You fucking hypocrite.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Race isn't the one advocating for higher taxes Hondo, you are. You fucking hypocrite.

Actually I've never argued for higher taxes. I have made fun of people triggered by AOCs 70% tax and I have corrected people like you who lie about what she said. But I have not made the stance that I want to see that happen.

(I did also rail on the tax cuts because I don't think we should have done them. And even tho I saved about 3,500 last year, I don't think we should have cut taxes).
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Actually I've never argued for higher taxes. I have made fun of people triggered by AOCs 70% tax and I have corrected people like you who lie about what she said. But I have not made the stance that I want to see that happen.

(I did also rail on the tax cuts because I don't think we should have done them. And even tho I saved about 3,500 last year, I don't think we should have cut taxes).
    Pathological liar

Again lacking the guts to stand up for the bullshit he shills for here

Embarrassing
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Pathological liar

Embarrassing
    Well I’m arguing for higher taxes. But I’m not willing to pay extra taxes just so you don’t have to.
    HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Pathological liar

Embarrassing
    Well I’m arguing for higher taxes. But I’m not willing to pay extra taxes just so you don’t have to.
    We know. You want others to pay more taxes. Given the chance you'll pass on you paying more

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sweet Geezus are you a blind dumbfuck. Hey Hondo, if you oppose lower taxes, that means you're in favor of higher taxes. And my "lie" about AOC said was to quote her word for fucking word.

Sweet Geezus, you of all people shouldn't ever be the arbiter of what people have actually said.

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Pathological liar

Embarrassing
    We know. You want others to pay more taxes. Given the chance you'll pass on you paying more

There’s not one thing I’ve advocated that doesn’t raise my taxes.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Pathological liar

Embarrassing

You can pay higher taxes now, you choose not to.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Pathological liar

Embarrassing

I’m not willing to subsidize you more than the law requires me to, blob.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Pathological liar

Embarrassing

What gay Bob doesn't understand. And this is his logical fallacy. If you and I both sent a check for $10k, it wouldn't even register on the financials of the government. But make everyone pay more and it not only registers, it might actually put a reasonable dent in the deficit.
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Pathological liar

Embarrassing

What gay Bob doesn't understand. And this is his logical fallacy. If you and I both sent a check for $10k, it wouldn't even register on the financials of the government. But make everyone pay more and it not only registers, it might actually put a reasonable dent in the deficit.
    No it wouldn't

You suck at math

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Not as long as H and hondo are cheating on their taxes

Race, what's the difference between tax evasion and tax avoidance?
    But but but but

Pay your fair share and then some

Or STFU about what others pay
    Race. I'll say this once. I'm not into income bashing or gloating. But I'm pretty sure I pay more into federal income than you.

State and local tho you probably get fucked. I'd never live in California under the current tax structure. And if you make over $150k, you get fucked by the state and local tax being topped out at $10k under Trump's tax cuts. It's possible your property taxes are close to that alone.
    What does this have to do with you being a hypocrite?

Stop trying to pretend you know shit about me and stop cheating on your taxes
    You told me to pay my fair share. I do pay my fair share.

That being said, when you pay sales tax to the state of California on your own for an online purchase where they didn't collect sales tax (see Wayfair decision). Then I'll move my stuff from Montana and pay sales tax on it. Fair?
    Who says what is a fair share? You love to say you pay your fair share and others don’t.

And of course, there is Hondo with “its ok if I evade taxes, everyone does it”

Fuck off

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But but but but

Race. I'll say this once. I'm not into income bashing or gloating. But I'm pretty sure I pay more into federal income than you.

State and local tho you probably get fucked. I'd never live in California under the current tax structure. And if you make over $150k, you get fucked by the state and local tax being topped out at $10k under Trump's tax cuts. It's possible your property taxes are close to that alone.

That being said, when you pay sales tax to the state of California on your own for an online purchase where they didn't collect sales tax (see Wayfair decision). Then I'll move my stuff from Montana and pay sales tax on it. Fair?
    Who says what is a fair share? You love to say you pay your fair share and others don’t.

Fuck off
    I'm not evading taxes with my toy purchases.. And you don't pay sales tax on your online purchases that don't withhold it.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But but but but

Fuck off
    I'm not evading taxes with my toy purchases.. And you don't pay sales tax on your online purchases that don't withhold it.
    Yes, I do.
    2001400ex said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Pathological liar

Embarrassing

Sounds like someone searching for an excuse why it's okay for him to avoid paying the taxes he owes.

Do you use this same excuse in order continue littering and polluting Hondo?
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    People don’t work, they’re scum mooching off the government.

People do work, they’re scum for wanting to be paid enough to live.

Keep the average workers pay stagnant, for 50 years, then cry about how rich people pay all the taxes.

Claim it’s the governments job to protect people, make a bunch of excuses why the government shouldn’t protect people.

It’s the same notes over and over again. Yawn.

People don’t work, they’re scum mooching off the government.

People do work, they’re scum for wanting to be paid enough to live.

Keep the average workers pay stagnant, for 50 years, then cry about how rich people pay all the taxes.

Claim it’s the governments job to protect people, make a bunch of excuses why the government shouldn’t protect people.

It’s the same notes over and over again. Yawn.

Or you could fuck strawman ass when you don't want to honestly address other people's arguments.

Who has kept the average workers pay stagnant? Do they have a name? Do you believe that people with job skills that only command a minimum wage in compensation should be able to support a family of four off that job, yes or no?