Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yellow says "the defense will be fine" next year...

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I never know when I'm supposed to WTF or Chin a Pup post. But this one feels like a Chin, lot of good stuff in here.

Never flag a Pumpeii OP. Abstention is fine.
    Fuck that. If he deserves a flag, he gets a flag and 99.8% of the time, he gets a flag. Ignorant piece of shit crying to DJ all the damn time like a sniveling little cunt.

Other than that, I think he’s great.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Aren’t the poors from fife?

Not necessarily. Just the blue-collar non-natives who migrated north when Cali went south (figurative)...only to discover the rich Californians already bought up what was available in king county b4 the turn of the century. Being Sark was the 1st coach you remember, I assume that includes you.
    I member the Ty Willie era jesus christ shoot me. My earliest memory of husky football was Anthony Russo catching a touchdown against Ohio State
    Russo? You go way back. Get out the Ben gay
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796

Not necessarily. Just the blue-collar non-natives who migrated north when Cali went south (figurative)...only to discover the rich Californians already bought up what was available in king county b4 the turn of the century. Being Sark was the 1st coach you remember, I assume that includes you.
    I member the Ty Willie era jesus christ shoot me. My earliest memory of husky football was Anthony Russo catching a touchdown against Ohio State
    I thought I ran you. You really come back for some more? You fucking snowflake.
  • Options

You ran yourself by your admissions
  • Options
    edited January 2019

You ran yourself by your admissions
    I’m sorry HH isn’t nice to the local retard but dawgman is a safe haven for your type. You should really check it out!
  • Options
    I'm Packer, a hawk fan, but since UW hired Pete, and UW has found success again.."hey, I'm true a husky fan". You fucking boof fudge, you didn't even go to husky games when they sucked, you went to hawk games...when they sucked I doubt you went to those.

You went to see the Ohio st game because one of your dorm-dweeb buddies gave you his ticket, which you took, drove up from East hill Kent and sat clueless watching the game. You remember Gellerman saying Anthony's name and it somehow stuck with you as that was his only catch. Cut the shit
  • Options
    edited January 2019

I'm Packer, a hawk fan, but since UW hired Pete, and UW has found success again.."hey, I'm true a husky fan". You fucking boof fudge, you didn't even go to husky games when they sucked, you went to hawk games...when they sucked I doubt you went to those.

You went to see the Ohio st game because one of your dorm-dweeb buddies gave you his ticket, which you took, drove up from East hill Kent and sat clueless watching the game. You remember Gellerman saying Anthony's name and it somehow stuck with you as that was his only catch. Cut the shit

Stick to talking about molesting fat black hookers in Gorst and let the real men talk about ball. Less shit talking because you fucking suck at that. You beta pussy.

At least @RaceBannon has been able to stay senile and able. You are fucking lost old man.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Ive been to more husky games than you shitdick. I'm the worlds biggest UW fan.
  • Options

Stick to talking about molesting fat black hookers in Gorst and let the real men talk about ball. Less shit talking because you fucking suck at that. You beta pussy.

At least @RaceBannon has been able to stay senile and able. You are fucking lost old man.
    Sprinter bodies only for pup... and dont conflate hooker with stripper. Pup dont pay for a poundins. With his golden locks and all American looks and charm, I get paid fudge
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,621
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Any pumpy rant is a good rant. No need to get worked up. All fun and games untill someone starts crying (like sugarlove, djdawg, or steelheader crying to Samek to be let back in).
  • Options
    Pup you are really struggling today boyo!

Might be time for a break. Go suck off your boy kimmy!
  • Options
    Pup knows when he's getting under the labia's of a cunt like fudge when he witnesses his last post. Senseless insults etc...you've been beat pack. Cockus, damone, baabs, J held out a lot longer b4 they resorted to those tactics.

Cockus, if you're reading, you're the only one I ever felt bad about running off. I always kinda liked you dude. Hope u come back. Who knows, u might be pack, but he doesnt know shit bout husky football so I'm sure that ain't you
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Pup knows when he's getting under the labia's of a cunt like fudge when he witnesses his last post. Senseless insults etc...you've been beat pack. Cockus, damone, baabs, J held out a lot longer b4 they resorted to those tactics.

Cockus, if you're reading, you're the only one I ever felt bad about running off. I always kinda liked you dude. Hope u come back. Who knows, u might be pack, but he doesnt know shit bout husky football so I'm sure that ain't you

Disagree
  • Options

Ive been to more husky games than you shitdick. I'm the worlds biggest UW fan.
    Pitch, that's extremely unlikely. I've been to more road games
  • Options

You are the best prognosticator of my lifetime!! You know so much about husky football!!1!! 8-5!!1!!! Michigan is the best team in the cuntry!!! Oregon will win the conference!!

You are the biggest fucking snowflake on this bored even bigger than HondoFS.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sprinter bodies only for pup... and dont conflate hooker with stripper. Pup dont pay for a poundins. With his golden locks and all American looks and charm, I get paid fudge
    You should stop posting and move on after you’ve had your ass handed to you.
  • Options

You should know
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    edited January 2019

He can't help it. He has zero self awareness. He likely suffers from ass-burgers.