Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yellow says "the defense will be fine" next year...

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm Packer, a hawk fan, but since UW hired Pete, and UW has found success again.."hey, I'm true a husky fan". You fucking boof fudge, you didn't even go to husky games when they sucked, you went to hawk games...when they sucked I doubt you went to those.

You went to see the Ohio st game because one of your dorm-dweeb buddies gave you his ticket, which you took, drove up from East hill Kent and sat clueless watching the game. You remember Gellerman saying Anthony's name and it somehow stuck with you as that was his only catch. Cut the shit

Stick to talking about molesting fat black hookers in Gorst and let the real men talk about ball. Less shit talking because you fucking suck at that. You beta pussy.

At least @RaceBannon has been able to stay senile and able. You are fucking lost old man.
    Sprinter bodies only for pup... and dont conflate hooker with stripper. Pup dont pay for a poundins. With his golden locks and all American looks and charm, I get paid fudge
    You should stop posting and move on after you’ve had your ass handed to you.
    You should know
    Sick burn bruh.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I'm Packer, a hawk fan, but since UW hired Pete, and UW has found success again.."hey, I'm true a husky fan". You fucking boof fudge, you didn't even go to husky games when they sucked, you went to hawk games...when they sucked I doubt you went to those.

You went to see the Ohio st game because one of your dorm-dweeb buddies gave you his ticket, which you took, drove up from East hill Kent and sat clueless watching the game. You remember Gellerman saying Anthony's name and it somehow stuck with you as that was his only catch. Cut the shit

Stick to talking about molesting fat black hookers in Gorst and let the real men talk about ball. Less shit talking because you fucking suck at that. You beta pussy.

At least @RaceBannon has been able to stay senile and able. You are fucking lost old man.
    Sprinter bodies only for pup... and dont conflate hooker with stripper. Pup dont pay for a poundins. With his golden locks and all American looks and charm, I get paid fudge
    You should stop posting and move on after you’ve had your ass handed to you.
    You should know
    You are too fucking stupid to know!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Pup knows when he's getting under the labia's of a cunt like fudge when he witnesses his last post. Senseless insults etc...you've been beat pack. Cockus, damone, baabs, J held out a lot longer b4 they resorted to those tactics.

Cockus, if you're reading, you're the only one I ever felt bad about running off. I always kinda liked you dude. Hope u come back. Who knows, u might be pack, but he doesnt know shit bout husky football so I'm sure that ain't you

You are the best prognosticator of my lifetime!! You know so much about husky football!!1!! 8-5!!1!!! Michigan is the best team in the cuntry!!! Oregon will win the conference!!

You are the biggest fucking snowflake on this bored even bigger than HondoFS.
    Brilliant retort. 9-4. Pardon me, did you make a prediction new fish? What I thought. I'm sure your fantasy team did well though (sarc)
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Pup knows when he's getting under the labia's of a cunt like fudge when he witnesses his last post. Senseless insults etc...you've been beat pack. Cockus, damone, baabs, J held out a lot longer b4 they resorted to those tactics.

Cockus, if you're reading, you're the only one I ever felt bad about running off. I always kinda liked you dude. Hope u come back. Who knows, u might be pack, but he doesnt know shit bout husky football so I'm sure that ain't you

You are the best prognosticator of my lifetime!! You know so much about husky football!!1!! 8-5!!1!!! Michigan is the best team in the cuntry!!! Oregon will win the conference!!

Brilliant retort. 9-4. Pardon me, did you make a prediction new fish? What I thought. I'm sure your fantasy team did well though (sarc)
    Beyond sad...
  • Options
    He’s somewhere on the spectrum between Mike Leach and Napoleon Dynamite.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

You are really struggling. You’ve lost buddy. Go back to dawgman and suck on fetters’ tits.
  • Options
    I gave you, and every other an opp to make predictions last August. We all saw it, you cunted out Fudge. I then said on the last day of August, when you said twats failed to produce, they're be no criticism of Race or Pup after the season for obvious reasons.

Next year you fuckwitters have same opp...to put up or STFU...wont hold breath. Fudge, pac12 net shows pac in 60 games all off season. Familiarize yourself with the teams, the players etc...make a pick or two. Big10, SEC, BIG12 nets have the same. Get to work bitch, you have a lot of catching up to do. Might have to put your fantasy league on hiatus though. Your goon league will understand your departure. They're busy with board and video games year round anyway so no big loss to them. Your social life will take a big hit, but not really:)
  • Options
    edited January 2019

I gave you, and every other an opp to make predictions last August. We all saw it, you cunted out Fudge. I then said on the last day of August, when you said twats failed to produce, they're be no criticism of Race or Pup after the season for obvious reasons.

Next year you fuckwitters have same opp...to put up or STFU...wont hold breath. Fudge, pac12 net shows pac in 60 games all off season. Familiarize yourself with the teams, the players etc...make a pick or two. Big10, SEC, BIG12 nets have the same. Get to work bitch, you have a lot of catching up to do. Might have to put your fantasy league on hiatus though. Your goon league will understand your departure. They're busy with board and video games year round anyway so no big loss to them. Your social life will take a big hit, but not really:)

Is this even english?

You’ve got Stalin dming me to be nice. That’s how I know I’ve won. You fucking pussy.
  • Options
    When you’ve gotten Stalin to delete entire threads. I’ve won the war. Please to be moving to that snowflake lake that dawgman is, puppers!
  • Options

When you’ve gotten Stalin to delete entire threads. I’ve won the war. Please to be moving to that snowflake lake that dawgman is, puppers!

? Did your bookie make bets for u this weekend? Lol
  • Options

? Did your bookie make bets for u this weekend? Lol
    Did you ask Stalin to delete threads where you’ve gotten completely embarrassed? Yes, yes you did puss boy!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    What a dud you are puppy.
  • Options

Is this even english?

You’ve got Stalin dming me to be nice. That’s how I know I’ve won. You fucking pussy.
    You should learn to get your butt wiped without breaking the rules. Just admit you're gay and ilm stop with the fudgepack reference. Pup doesnt need to ignore board rules to clean your cunt
  • Options

Is this even english?

You should learn to get your butt wiped without breaking the rules. Just admit you're gay and ilm stop with the fudgepack reference. Pup doesnt need to ignore board rules to clean your cunt
    I don’t care about the fudgepack schtick because I’m not a fucking weiner.

Are asking for mercy pup? Because their will be none of it.

Everyone’s laughing about how weak and pathetic you are. I would stop posting for awhile, no warning just gone or this beat down will continue pumper.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Mods!!?!!? Delete this hurtful thread!! He called me fudgepack!
  • Options
    Get it thru you're 19 year old mind Fudge. Pup will make you look foolish, every time. I've had a lot wittier adversaries at HH than your dumbass. You're babysit dude lol
  • Options

Get it thru you're 19 year old mind Fudge. Pup will make you look foolish, every time. I've had a lot wittier adversaries at HH than your dumbass. You're babysit dude lol

Everyone is laughing at you my friend. You are getting fucking run by a 19 year old keyboard warrior. Let it sink in pup.
  • Options

Everyone is laughing at you my friend. You are getting fucking run by a 19 year old keyboard warrior. Let it sink in pup.
    If it gives you hope to fight another day...try actually bringing something next time, this is boring me. But as established you're not that bright.