Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yellow says "the defense will be fine" next year...

I'm sure all you you young, ignorant dumbfucks all think that huh? Must be fun to live in a millennial's world..or Race's.

You're young, dumb, and clueless Yellow. Generally I think you're a cool dude. But you dont replace this defense with a basket-full of young guys...especially fat freshmen on interior Dline, 2 new ilb's ( oft-injured beavers,our most critical backer and a worthless highy recruited, underachieving Wellington....if you've followed Pup for last 25 years I've always said there arent many good d-1 guys from the eastside...I've been right 80% of the time Mike lustyk started my study 30 years ago, Wellington was a great 2-way high school athlete. Not at UW). 2 new safeties, 2 new corners, stat-less Potoae, sometimes-good bowman, tiny ngata bla bla...

Tyron is the only bright spot on the edge, Levi inside...the rest? Hope they develop see Pup looks at production and potential. As HH'S only knowledgeable husky, and only knowledgeable college football fan west of rockies, I'm realistic. I dont just say "hey, he's back therefore he'll be good" (like you buttfucks do) I look at what the dude did when he played...sadly I havent seen much on defense from guys returning besides Levi, Tyron, beavers (when not hurt) and molden. Potato looked good at times but a consummate tweener at his position.

I like Dom Hampton but as u fucks know I hyped him hard after he signed...he's good, he'll play a lot. McKinney good, Keith Taylor good...but there'll be a learning curve next year at corner...especially at safety. Backer, interior DL a shit show early...now u know from the best in the biz....theres a reason Samek wanted Pup so bad ...of course I chose high 7 figures over a 50k job like Grinolds. See just a hobby for Pup. Just so happens a 153 IQ wouldnt allow me to waste too much time on husky football, though I've found a nice balance. Pup found a way to watch practice all those years during his studies...though he never had to study hard. Lambo used to just nod at Pup during practice as he scanned for USC infiltrators. Just so happens, coincidentally, Lambo became my neighbor 15 years later. Used to ride my horse to his 'mansion'. Pretty cool dude. He had horses but never saw him ride one. We just chatted.

Pup picked a well known 8-5 last year, was off by 1 game (see, pups brilliance is backed up with figures, stats, knowledge, prediction etc) Being nobody else made a prediction just STFU. next year? I'll hold my prediction until I get a few from you turds...I know you'll all be on pins and needles waiting for the master...I'll wait as well

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    AIDS

Full-blown...
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited January 2019
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    IDontReallyReadYourGuysStuff.gif
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I'm sure all you you young, ignorant dumbfucks all think that huh? Must be fun to live in a millennial's world..or Race's.

You're young, dumb, and clueless Yellow. Generally I think you're a cool dude. But you dont replace this defense with a basket-full of young guys...especially fat freshmen on interior Dline, 2 new ilb's ( oft-injured beavers,our most critical backer and a worthless highy recruited, underachieving Wellington....if you've followed Pup for last 25 years I've always said there arent many good d-1 guys from the eastside...I've been right 80% of the time Mike lustyk started my study 30 years ago, Wellington was a great 2-way high school athlete. Not at UW). 2 new safeties, 2 new corners, stat-less Potoae, sometimes-good bowman, tiny ngata bla bla...

Tyron is the only bright spot on the edge, Levi inside...the rest? Hope they develop see Pup looks at production and potential. As HH'S only knowledgeable husky, and only knowledgeable college football fan west of rockies, I'm realistic. I dont just say "hey, he's back therefore he'll be good" (like you buttfucks do) I look at what the dude did when he played...sadly I havent seen much on defense from guys returning besides Levi, Tyron, beavers (when not hurt) and molden. Potato looked good at times but a consummate tweener at his position.

I like Dom Hampton but as u fucks know I hyped him hard after he signed...he's good, he'll play a lot. McKinney good, Keith Taylor good...but there'll be a learning curve next year at corner...especially at safety. Backer, interior DL a shit show early...now u know from the best in the biz....theres a reason Samek wanted Pup so bad ...of course I chose high 7 figures over a 50k job like Grinolds. See just a hobby for Pup. Just so happens a 153 IQ wouldnt allow me to waste too much time on husky football, though I've found a nice balance. Pup found a way to watch practice all those years during his studies...though he never had to study hard. Lambo used to just nod at Pup during practice as he scanned for USC infiltrators. Just so happens, coincidentally, Lambo became my neighbor 15 years later. Used to ride my horse to his 'mansion'. Pretty cool dude. He had horses but never saw him ride one. We just chatted.

Pup picked a well known 8-5 last year, was off by 1 game (see, pups brilliance is backed up with figures, stats, knowledge, prediction etc) Being nobody else made a prediction just STFU. next year? I'll hold my prediction until I get a few from you turds...I know you'll all be on pins and needles waiting for the master...I'll wait as well

Anyone with a 153 IQ wouldn’t declare Lambo a good coach. Ever.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,292
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I never know when I'm supposed to WTF or Chin a Pup post. But this one feels like a Chin, lot of good stuff in here.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I never know when I'm supposed to WTF or Chin a Pup post. But this one feels like a Chin, lot of good stuff in here.

The aids has won
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited January 2019
    You’ve had so many bad takes, that I don’t think you have a leg to stand on.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

You’ve had so many bad takes, that I don’t think you have a leg to stand on.

Careful
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

IDontReallyReadYourGuysStuff.gif

I don’t want to be reminded of him
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

Lumpy is starting to sound like a retard version of Fleenor & Aandy. Previously, he was just retard, now he’s going full retard.

“Never go full Retard”