Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yellow says "the defense will be fine" next year...

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

There will be a dropoff on defense.

It will still be the best defense in the Pac12.

Maybe... Maybe not.
    Agree. Oregon , Utah will have best d in conference. You dont lose 7-8 starters in any era, any program. Bama, tOSU is proof of that this year. Even with top -3 classes every year, experience matters, always has.

If u have a good d line, backers coming back it will afford time for your db's to get used to the game. If you have Scrempo's and John Clark coming back as reliable depth, unproven 330lb RS frosh tubbolards inside and expect a pass rush, run stoppage...it takes reps, time. Meanwhile your 4 new starters at db are ficked... all I can say is thank God Molden and Bryant are back. Theyll help lead new fish along. Gilchrist's lack of development concerning. I was counting on him (another Eastside kid who never lives up to billing like Roberts...pup been warning of offering Eastside kids for 25 years...for every 1 Bud Baker there are 5 izbick's))

Dr. J is my hope at safety, maybe a true frosh at the other. Losing JoJo and the Sehome Stud are impossible to replace. Sorry you ignorant fucks but you just dont. Nor do u replace Murphy at corner. Molden will fill 1 spot, but you dont replace Murphy right away. There'll be consequences in the back 1/3 early next year.
    Our schedule is shit. By the time we play anyone good, people will be broken in. We probably will play freshmen tho.

If we played in the SEC things would be different, but we don't and they aren't.
    Great! Another trip the Rose Bowl where this time we lose to Michigan State 34-17
    chuck said:

Pumpster the DBs aren't green. Taylor played a shit ton and is really fucking good on the outside. Hampton, Gordon and Irvin all got good reps in. Molden is pretty experienced, McKinney is experienced, and Bryant is a true veteran. Lake is one of the best in the world at coaching guys up and we have a buttery soft schedule for them to get against.

The secondary will be fine. Better than fine.

The front seven is way more concerning, but the young talent pool is better than UW has ever had. Again they have a nice, easy intro to starting roles against our schedule.

Anything lower than top 2-3 in the conference would be surprising. I expect it will be the statistically best D in the Pac again. This is where you switch from rebuilding to reloading.

Read my shit dipshit b4 picking it apart. I've said most everything u said, meaning uve plagiarized my shit then used it vs me. Hit the gate chucky.

What Pup said is you just dont replace 4 starters, 2 all American and 1st-round picks with "guys who've got reps". Bama replaces 4 1st round picks with 5-star guys who've "got good reps in" and got destroyed by Ok and Clemson. If bama actually played in the big 12, pac12 or Big10, with a 9 game schedule and an OOC foe besides Louisville, they wood have had 2 losses. Their defensive backfield was shit, backers very average.

Starting experience matters in college football...figure that out and debate Pup next year. I praised hampton... but he's not ready to start
    Nobody is ready to start until they start, I suppose.

What's this shit about Bama? Were they part of this thread?

I didn't use anything "against" you good buddy. I'm here for you. In this case I helped you out by refuting your labeling of the secondary as "new fish". They are not. There are a shit ton of snaps coming back and the overall speed, size, and athleticism of the secondary will be improved NIT due to the two guys you put forth as being the saviors (two slot corners).
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

89ute said:

Maybe... Maybe not.
    Agree. Oregon , Utah will have best d in conference. You dont lose 7-8 starters in any era, any program. Bama, tOSU is proof of that this year. Even with top -3 classes every year, experience matters, always has.

If u have a good d line, backers coming back it will afford time for your db's to get used to the game. If you have Scrempo's and John Clark coming back as reliable depth, unproven 330lb RS frosh tubbolards inside and expect a pass rush, run stoppage...it takes reps, time. Meanwhile your 4 new starters at db are ficked... all I can say is thank God Molden and Bryant are back. Theyll help lead new fish along. Gilchrist's lack of development concerning. I was counting on him (another Eastside kid who never lives up to billing like Roberts...pup been warning of offering Eastside kids for 25 years...for every 1 Bud Baker there are 5 izbick's))

Dr. J is my hope at safety, maybe a true frosh at the other. Losing JoJo and the Sehome Stud are impossible to replace. Sorry you ignorant fucks but you just dont. Nor do u replace Murphy at corner. Molden will fill 1 spot, but you dont replace Murphy right away. There'll be consequences in the back 1/3 early next year.
    Our schedule is shit. By the time we play anyone good, people will be broken in. We probably will play freshmen tho.

If we played in the SEC things would be different, but we don't and they aren't.
    Great! Another trip the Rose Bowl where this time we lose to Michigan State 34-17
    chuck said:

Pumpster the DBs aren't green. Taylor played a shit ton and is really fucking good on the outside. Hampton, Gordon and Irvin all got good reps in. Molden is pretty experienced, McKinney is experienced, and Bryant is a true veteran. Lake is one of the best in the world at coaching guys up and we have a buttery soft schedule for them to get against.

The front seven is way more concerning, but the young talent pool is better than UW has ever had. Again they have a nice, easy intro to starting roles against our schedule.

Anything lower than top 2-3 in the conference would be surprising. I expect it will be the statistically best D in the Pac again. This is where you switch from rebuilding to reloading.

Read my shit dipshit b4 picking it apart. I've said most everything u said, meaning uve plagiarized my shit then used it vs me. Hit the gate chucky.

What Pup said is you just dont replace 4 starters, 2 all American and 1st-round picks with "guys who've got reps". Bama replaces 4 1st round picks with 5-star guys who've "got good reps in" and got destroyed by Ok and Clemson. If bama actually played in the big 12, pac12 or Big10, with a 9 game schedule and an OOC foe besides Louisville, they wood have had 2 losses. Their defensive backfield was shit, backers very average.

Starting experience matters in college football...figure that out and debate Pup next year. I praised hampton... but he's not ready to start

I didn't use anything "against" you good buddy. I'm here for you. In this case I helped you out by refuting your labeling of the secondary as "new fish". They are not. There are a shit ton of snaps coming back and the overall speed, size, and athleticism of the secondary will be improved NIT due to the two guys you put forth as being the saviors (two slot corners).
    I've already stated my belief in molden, bryant. Ive stated my opinion about good young players like McKinney and KT. And my liking of Hampton. Pup and only Pup hyped him since I watched his film (said he'd be a gamer, like I did Peter's b4 any fucking body).

Now none of you know shit about Irvin or Gordon as they only played special teams In any meaningful minutes. So STFU b4 they produce, any of these guys besides KT and lesser extent McKinney produce. Could they be great? Sure, but bama fans just assumed they'd "reload " at db this year...they didnt. tOSU fans on bucknuts thought their frosh-soph db's would reload...they gave up big plays ALL FUCKING YEAR until Michigan game

Youd have to actually watch cfb to understand. Try it next year b4 you assume Jimmy Lake will roll out 4 AA's out the gates next year...fuck odear
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    Everyone was on the Dom Hampton train since the first game of senior year you stupid fuck.

Jesus you really are starting to turn into Mike Franchesa.
  • Options

chuck said:

89ute said:

Maybe... Maybe not.

chuck said:

I've already stated my belief in molden, bryant. Ive stated my opinion about good young players like McKinney and KT. And my liking of Hampton. Pup and only Pup hyped him since I watched his film (said he'd be a gamer, like I did Peter's b4 any fucking body).

Now none of you know shit about Irvin or Gordon as they only played special teams In any meaningful minutes. So STFU b4 they produce, any of these guys besides KT and lesser extent McKinney produce. Could they be great? Sure, but bama fans just assumed they'd "reload " at db this year...they didnt. tOSU fans on bucknuts thought their frosh-soph db's would reload...they gave up big plays ALL FUCKING YEAR until Michigan game

Youd have to actually watch cfb to understand. Try it next year b4 you assume Jimmy Lake will roll out 4 AA's out the gates next year...fuck odear
    Trevor Lawarence would shred any college defense in America right now. Dude might win the Heisman 2 years in a row.
    You mean in the only 3 "good" teams he played this year?

How about the NFL'S best corners who shut down hall of fame qb's every Sunday dipshit? Good corners take away "Trevor Lawrence" all the fucking time yellobelly. Bama, ND had very average corners, safeties. What a lousy fucking argument
  • Options
    Dawg Bama has 2 first rounders at the back end.

Deionte Thompson projected 1st round pick,

Surtain true freshmen will be a 1st rounder

Saivion Smith will be a day 2 pick.

You are fucking dumb jesus

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

89ute said:

Maybe... Maybe not.

chuck said:

Did you think Murphy would be good, even dominant, after a year on the scout team? What that guys got was better than that. They're bigger, faster dudes than Murphy (just what I see in their Hudls). They, like Murphy in 2017, have a year working under a DB coach that keeps cranking out guys who outperform expectations.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Btw pup, I tabbed Peters as the star recruit in his class on his signing day. You we're still there on doogman, with one handle or another after begging to be let back on. I don't remember which time or screen name but I bet you do.
  • Options
    Clemson has 2 legit NFL WR's as well. Doesnt hurt his cause
  • Options
    chuck said:

Btw pup, I tabbed Peters as the star recruit in his class on his signing day. You we're still there on doogman, with one handle or another after begging to be let back on. I don't remember which time or screen name but I bet you do.

Uh, I tabbed Peter's all conference after I saw him in fall camp then after his 1st start. I called him a 'potential' stud after his film.
    Difference between u and I. I look for results 1st, not what I read on scout from "gurus" like biggins and eklund...putz
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

chuck said:

Uh, I tabbed Peter's all conference after I saw him in fall camp then after his 1st start. I called him a 'potential' stud after his film.
    Difference between u and I. I look for results 1st, not what I read on scout from "gurus" like biggins and eklund...putz
    ✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    chuck said:

chuck said:

89ute said:

Maybe... Maybe not.

chuck said:

Did you think Murphy would be good, even dominant, after a year on the scout team? What that guys got was better than that. They're bigger, faster dudes than Murphy (just what I see in their Hudls). They, like Murphy in 2017, have a year working under a DB coach that keeps cranking out guys who outperform expectations.
    WTF? Murphy would have started day fucking 1 at 11 other pac12 schools...offense or defense.

Btw ignore 'hudls'. U dont know what your looking for or at. Its why they're called highlights
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

chuck said:

chuck said:

89ute said:

Maybe... Maybe not.

chuck said:

WTF? Murphy would have started day fucking 1 at 11 other pac12 schools...offense or defense
    ✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦✊💦
  • Options
    I was surprised puppy didn’t sound more senile on @UW_Doog_Bot’s podcast
  • Options
    Aren’t the poors from fife?
  • Options

Not necessarily. Just the blue-collar non-natives who migrated north when Cali went south (figurative)...only to discover the rich Californians already bought up what was available in king county b4 the turn of the century. Being Sark was the 1st coach you remember, I assume that includes you.
  • Options

Not necessarily. Just the blue-collar non-natives who migrated north when Cali went south (figurative)...only to discover the rich Californians already bought up what was available in king county b4 the turn of the century. Being Sark was the 1st coach you remember, I assume that includes you.
    I member the Ty Willie era jesus christ shoot me. My earliest memory of husky football was Anthony Russo catching a touchdown against Ohio State