Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yellow says "the defense will be fine" next year...

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Littleton played great last night against Zeke

Now that they are back in LA the Rams have regained their rightful place as my favorite NFC team. The NFL still suck a BFC so don’t twist.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019

So let's see here .. YellowSnow is a snot-nosed twentysomething and Race Bannon is leading around a mob of Antifa followers. Anything else I should know about any other posters?

Actually yella is pretty cool...Race is the deuche round here. Yellow fly fishes at least. Though a millennial, he possesses at least 1 pup trait that makes him worthy of Pup's approval
  • Options

HOW WILL WE REPLACE LITTLETON AND FEENEY????

How then Dennis? I already spelled out concerns at linebacker...beavers an injury waiting to happen, Wellington just barely came on late but no assurance as a starter. Kaho was that guy...he's at Alabama dumbass
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    Pumpeii fucking stupid!
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

There will be a dropoff on defense.

It will still be the best defense in the Pac12.

Maybe... Maybe not.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

So let's see here .. YellowSnow is a snot-nosed twentysomething and Race Bannon is leading around a mob of Antifa followers. Anything else I should know about any other posters?

Actually yella is pretty cool...Race is the deuche round here. Yellow fly fishes at least. Though a millennial, he possesses at least 1 pup trait that makes him worthy of Pup's approval
    Let’s clean it up here Pup. I’m Gen X and born in the 70s. Millennials don’t start until 81.
    Sorry yella, Derek called u one I thought, my bad. I knew u were too coo to be a worthless millennial. I too born in 70's
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    Pump you are a genius!!!

Best prognosticator of my lifetime!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Let’s clean it up here Pup. I’m Gen X and born in the 70s. Millennials don’t start until 81.
    Sorry yella, Derek called u one I thought, my bad. I knew u were too coo to be a worthless millennial. I too born in 70's
    That explains a lot
  • Options
    89ute said:

Maybe... Maybe not.
    Agree. Oregon , Utah will have best d in conference. You dont lose 7-8 starters in any era, any program. Bama, tOSU is proof of that this year. Even with top -3 classes every year, experience matters, always has.

If u have a good d line, backers coming back it will afford time for your db's to get used to the game. If you have Scrempo's and John Clark coming back as reliable depth, unproven 330lb RS frosh tubbolards inside and expect a pass rush, run stoppage...it takes reps, time. Meanwhile your 4 new starters at db are ficked... all I can say is thank God Molden and Bryant are back. Theyll help lead new fish along. Gilchrist's lack of development concerning. I was counting on him (another Eastside kid who never lives up to billing like Roberts...pup been warning of offering Eastside kids for 25 years...for every 1 Bud Baker there are 5 izbick's))

Dr. J is my hope at safety, maybe a true frosh at the other. Losing JoJo and the Sehome Stud are impossible to replace. Sorry you ignorant fucks but you just dont. Nor do u replace Murphy at corner. Molden will fill 1 spot, but you dont replace Murphy right away. There'll be consequences in the back 1/3 early next year.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    89ute said:

Maybe... Maybe not.
    EWIWBI?
  • Options

89ute said:

Maybe... Maybe not.
    Agree. Oregon , Utah will have best d in conference. You dont lose 7-8 starters in any era, any program. Bama, tOSU is proof of that this year. Even with top -3 classes every year, experience matters, always has.

If u have a good d line, backers coming back it will afford time for your db's to get used to the game. If you have Scrempo's and John Clark coming back as reliable depth, unproven 330lb RS frosh tubbolards inside and expect a pass rush, run stoppage...it takes reps, time. Meanwhile your 4 new starters at db are ficked... all I can say is thank God Molden and Bryant are back. Theyll help lead new fish along. Gilchrist's lack of development concerning. I was counting on him (another Eastside kid who never lives up to billing like Roberts...pup been warning of offering Eastside kids for 25 years...for every 1 Bud Baker there are 5 izbick's))

Dr. J is my hope at safety, maybe a true frosh at the other. Losing JoJo and the Sehome Stud are impossible to replace. Sorry you ignorant fucks but you just dont. Nor do u replace Murphy at corner. Molden will fill 1 spot, but you dont replace Murphy right away. There'll be consequences in the back 1/3 early next year.
    Our schedule is shit. By the time we play anyone good, people will be broken in. We probably will play freshmen tho.

If we played in the SEC things would be different, but we don't and they aren't.
    Broke in? Like bama's young 5-star db,'s and backers in game 14-15? They didnt get better all year. Losing 7 guys to draft on defense hurts. U watch Purdue vs tOSU? Of course u didnt. You just come to HH and spew your fucking ignorance. Cost them a playoff and likely shot at Clemson dumbshit Denny.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

Maybe... Maybe not.

Our schedule is shit. By the time we play anyone good, people will be broken in. We probably will play freshmen tho.

If we played in the SEC things would be different, but we don't and they aren't.
    Broke in? Like bama's young 5-star db,'s and backers in game 14-15? They didnt get better all year. Losing 7 guys to draft on defense hurts. U watch Purdue vs tOSU? Of course u didnt. You just come to HH and spew your fucking ignorance. Cost them a playoff and likely shot at Clemson dumbshit Denny.
    UW's young defenders won't be being coached by Tosh Lupoi.

HTH
    lol
  • Options

89ute said:

Maybe... Maybe not.

HTH
    What position group does tosh coach?
  • Options

89ute said:

Maybe... Maybe not.

HTH
    lol
    Race, what are you trying to say? What I thought. Good to be the king (Pup)