Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yellow says "the defense will be fine" next year...

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Pumpy good at everything. Except reading calendars.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Pup off the meds today
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Bump.

I'm sure all you you young, ignorant dumbfucks all think that huh? Must be fun to live in a millennial's world..or Race's.

You're young, dumb, and clueless Yellow. Generally I think you're a cool dude. But you dont replace this defense with a basket-full of young guys...especially fat freshmen on interior Dline, 2 new ilb's ( oft-injured beavers,our most critical backer and a worthless highy recruited, underachieving Wellington....if you've followed Pup for last 25 years I've always said there arent many good d-1 guys from the eastside...I've been right 80% of the time Mike lustyk started my study 30 years ago, Wellington was a great 2-way high school athlete. Not at UW). 2 new safeties, 2 new corners, stat-less Potoae, sometimes-good bowman, tiny ngata bla bla...

Tyron is the only bright spot on the edge, Levi inside...the rest? Hope they develop see Pup looks at production and potential. As HH'S only knowledgeable husky, and only knowledgeable college football fan west of rockies, I'm realistic. I dont just say "hey, he's back therefore he'll be good" (like you buttfucks do) I look at what the dude did when he played...sadly I havent seen much on defense from guys returning besides Levi, Tyron, beavers (when not hurt) and molden. Potato looked good at times but a consummate tweener at his position.

I like Dom Hampton but as u fucks know I hyped him hard after he signed...he's good, he'll play a lot. McKinney good, Keith Taylor good...but there'll be a learning curve next year at corner...especially at safety. Backer, interior DL a shit show early...now u know from the best in the biz....theres a reason Samek wanted Pup so bad ...of course I chose high 7 figures over a 50k job like Grinolds. See just a hobby for Pup. Just so happens a 153 IQ wouldnt allow me to waste too much time on husky football, though I've found a nice balance. Pup found a way to watch practice all those years during his studies...though he never had to study hard. Lambo used to just nod at Pup during practice as he scanned for USC infiltrators. Just so happens, coincidentally, Lambo became my neighbor 15 years later. Used to ride my horse to his 'mansion'. Pretty cool dude. He had horses but never saw him ride one. We just chatted.

Pup picked a well known 8-5 last year, was off by 1 game (see, pups brilliance is backed up with figures, stats, knowledge, prediction etc) Being nobody else made a prediction just STFU. next year? I'll hold my prediction until I get a few from you turds...I know you'll all be on pins and needles waiting for the master...I'll wait as well

Care to change your thoughts after the Spring Preview or are you going to double-down on another one of your awful, awful football takes?
    Pups posts speak for themselves. Spot on about ilb's. Beavers gone now, which i expected. Pup outlined the defense b4 spring., and now someone else plagiarized pups pre-spring analysis and you dipshits are buying it? Pup has been the most accurate dawg pundit over the last 30 years. Fetters has been plagiarizing my shit for 20 years after i left dawgman. Kimmy too.

Linebackers a huge problem. Db's too the 1st half of year. DL will be dicey as well. Expect big gashes in the oppositions run game for awhile. Kwiatkowski and Lake will have their hands full. Lets see what they scheme. Shootouts will be a reality for awhile while the defense catches up
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Bump.

I'm sure all you you young, ignorant dumbfucks all think that huh? Must be fun to live in a millennial's world..or Race's.

You're young, dumb, and clueless Yellow. Generally I think you're a cool dude. But you dont replace this defense with a basket-full of young guys...especially fat freshmen on interior Dline, 2 new ilb's ( oft-injured beavers,our most critical backer and a worthless highy recruited, underachieving Wellington....if you've followed Pup for last 25 years I've always said there arent many good d-1 guys from the eastside...I've been right 80% of the time Mike lustyk started my study 30 years ago, Wellington was a great 2-way high school athlete. Not at UW). 2 new safeties, 2 new corners, stat-less Potoae, sometimes-good bowman, tiny ngata bla bla...

Tyron is the only bright spot on the edge, Levi inside...the rest? Hope they develop see Pup looks at production and potential. As HH'S only knowledgeable husky, and only knowledgeable college football fan west of rockies, I'm realistic. I dont just say "hey, he's back therefore he'll be good" (like you buttfucks do) I look at what the dude did when he played...sadly I havent seen much on defense from guys returning besides Levi, Tyron, beavers (when not hurt) and molden. Potato looked good at times but a consummate tweener at his position.

I like Dom Hampton but as u fucks know I hyped him hard after he signed...he's good, he'll play a lot. McKinney good, Keith Taylor good...but there'll be a learning curve next year at corner...especially at safety. Backer, interior DL a shit show early...now u know from the best in the biz....theres a reason Samek wanted Pup so bad ...of course I chose high 7 figures over a 50k job like Grinolds. See just a hobby for Pup. Just so happens a 153 IQ wouldnt allow me to waste too much time on husky football, though I've found a nice balance. Pup found a way to watch practice all those years during his studies...though he never had to study hard. Lambo used to just nod at Pup during practice as he scanned for USC infiltrators. Just so happens, coincidentally, Lambo became my neighbor 15 years later. Used to ride my horse to his 'mansion'. Pretty cool dude. He had horses but never saw him ride one. We just chatted.

Pup picked a well known 8-5 last year, was off by 1 game (see, pups brilliance is backed up with figures, stats, knowledge, prediction etc) Being nobody else made a prediction just STFU. next year? I'll hold my prediction until I get a few from you turds...I know you'll all be on pins and needles waiting for the master...I'll wait as well

Care to change your thoughts after the Spring Preview or are you going to double-down on another one of your awful, awful football takes?
    Pups posts speak for themselves. Spot on about ilb's. Beavers gone now, which i expected. Pup outlined the defense b4 spring., and now someone else plagiarized pups pre-spring analysis and you dipshits are buying it? Pup has been the most accurate dawg pundit over the last 30 years. Fetters has been plagiarizing my shit for 20 years after i left dawgman. Kimmy too.

Linebackers a huge problem. Db's too the 1st half of year. DL will be dicey as well. Expect big gashes in the oppositions run game for awhile. Kwiatkowski and Lake will have their hands full. Lets see what they scheme. Shootouts will be a reality for awhile while the defense catches up
    There is absolutely zero proof of that.

By the way shitpump, don't you ever get tired of referring to yourself in the third person?
  • Options

Bump.

There is absolutely zero proof of that.

By the way shitpump, don't you ever get tired of referring to yourself in the third person?
    I can get away with it. You baze? Cant get away 1st, 2nd or third. Youre just not interesting. Bump the lexapro up to 20mg and call dr Pup in 60 days. If that doesnt solve your problems we'll move on to another anti-depressant, anti psychotic.

Im worried about some poor girl on the green-river trail. I know youve been stalking, looking to pounce, luring one into the bitchin t-top. Do it the right way..brush your teeth, comb your 1 hair, put the dockers on and do it buddy. Be careful though, Gary Ridgeway kinda blew your cover;)
    Ur a doctor now
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Actually, it really is nice being able to hike trails.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Alright, Pumpeii, unlike you I am a man who can admit when I am wrong. Based on early returns the defense is going to take a bit of a step back. I thought the young guys were going to be ready and good enough to beat Cal and they weren't. I still blame the offense mostly for not scoring enough (i.e., more than 21 pts) but the D let us down at the end.

Real stand up thing to do here Yella.
    lulz
  • Options
    Yellow, you're my boy!!!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Alright, Pumpeii, unlike you I am a man who can admit when I am wrong. Based on early returns the defense is going to take a bit of a step back. I thought the young guys were going to be ready and good enough to beat Cal and they weren't. I still blame the offense mostly for not scoring enough (i.e., more than 21 pts) but the D let us down at the end.

Gotta lead by example to improve the culture.
  • Options

Swaye said:

Gotta lead by example to improve the culture.
    Tyfys
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I like to walk tall.

lulz x 2
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Joe Don Baker >>> The Rock
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,065
    Founders Club

So let's see here .. YellowSnow is a snot-nosed twentysomething and Race Bannon is leading around a mob of Antifa followers. Anything else I should know about any other posters?

LOL
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,895
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I like to walk tall.

lulz x 2

Joe Don Baker >>> The Rock

I just watched this movie. Some of the scenes are so bad they’re funny.