Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL: Decommitment thread

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,744
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    ZoneUW said:

Bandes didn't have a USC offer and we are thrilled he's coming here because he is fucking good. THIBS is fucking good, I'm not sure bama was really going to take him because they already have SIX edge rusher types committed. SIX bro.

Oregon got a good player but I'm not convinced Bama really was really going to take him.

Of course not. Why would they? He's soft.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

Bandes didn't have a USC offer and we are thrilled he's coming here because he is fucking good. THIBS is fucking good, I'm not sure bama was really going to take him because they already have SIX edge rusher types committed. SIX bro.

Oregon got a good player but I'm not convinced Bama really was really going to take him.

I agree the "he's soft" claim is dumb, I just think there is genuine reason to believe Bama just had a numbers problem and couldn't take him.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Duck fans - Oregon has 8 seniors on the roster. They have currently 20 commits with strong rumors of taking 24-25 players. That is -17 worse case scenario. How many players is Cristobal booting?

Right now there is one open spot, even if no one leaves. It helps that Crystalball played the year with a self-imposed 12-scholarship ban.
    What is your gut on Herbert, Mitchell and Dye?
    You didn't axe me, but I think Herbert stays, Mitchell probably doesn't have a choice and Dye will LEAVE!

But I've been wrong a lot lately. See my Kayvon prediction.
    Herbert's gone which will motivate the others to jump shit as well knowing Oregon's gonna suck next season without him.
    I thought it would be better if Herbert stayed? Which is it?

You've been predicting a lot of shit lately. Let's see how much sticks super doog.

He's the #2 recruit in the country. It's killing you.
    Not at all. UW isn't just recruiting elite talent. They're recruiting real football players. Tough kids who put their egos aside and bust their asses. That's why we've have the best defense in the conference 4 years in a row. That's why we've won the conference title two out of the last three years. That's why our program is on the rise. Oregon is trying to catch up by gambling on a soft, lazy, diva and it's not gonna work. OKG's baby. They win championships and it kills you.
    I'm sorry, but this. Football is a team game. It's no coincidence that the team that fucked UW's hopes last year was Stanford.

Hell, WSU is fucking beating Oregon despite all these gets.

It's a team game.
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

StrongBallz shut up. They got a really fucking good player. We know that it's about getting the best players and developing them. That's all. They are getting great players.

Guys who don't play hard aren't great players. He'll get his ass kicked in college and be another 5-star Pac-12 bust like Jaelan Phillips and Wole Betiku.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Duck fans - Oregon has 8 seniors on the roster. They have currently 20 commits with strong rumors of taking 24-25 players. That is -17 worse case scenario. How many players is Cristobal booting?

Right now there is one open spot, even if no one leaves. It helps that Crystalball played the year with a self-imposed 12-scholarship ban.
    You didn't axe me, but I think Herbert stays, Mitchell probably doesn't have a choice and Dye will LEAVE!

Herbert's gone which will motivate the others to jump shit as well knowing Oregon's gonna suck next season without him.

You've been predicting a lot of shit lately. Let's see how much sticks super doog.

What are your plans for New Year’s Day?
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

I agree the "he's soft" claim is dumb, I just think there is genuine reason to believe Bama just had a numbers problem and couldn't take him.
    Could be. Must be nice to not have room for a player at that level.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

What are your plans for New Year’s Day?
    Why? Wanna hang out?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    They are on their third coach in three years. That's the story. At Oregon. The rest is straight doog wishful theory.

It is never a bad thing to get good players.

All you have to ask yourself is, would you take this kid or not? In a NY minute.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

StrongBallz shut up. They got a really fucking good player. We know that it's about getting the best players and developing them. That's all. They are getting great players.

Guys who don't play hard aren't great players. He'll get his ass kicked in college and be another 5-star Pac-12 bust like Jaelan Phillips and Wole Betiku.
    @Dennis_DeYoung can we actually just ban this guy? This bullshit isn't adding anything to our boreds. He is just pulling shit out of his ass.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

None of the 3 are going anywhere.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

Sounds like their center commit, Capra, is also on the verge of decommiting. His brother plays for the Ducks and is rumored to be leaving the program as well.

On the plus side, they did pick up a cristobal for a 3 star safety from New Jersey named Johnny Grieco or something like that. No word yet on if he's a package deal with his teammates, Joey One-Eye and Paulie The Fish.

I’m hearing they’re getting Danny Hammers into the fold as well.
    Capra wasn't a starter and wasn't going to get any playing time with the OL personnel the Ducks have. His brother decommitted and chose ASU.......big deal.
  • Options

@Dennis_DeYoung can we actually just ban this guy? This bullshit isn't adding anything to our boreds. He is just pulling shit out of his ass.
    That's what they do at doogman.

This is Sparta!!!!!
  • Options
    SECGRIDIRONSECGRIDIRON Member Posts: 93
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

That's what they do at doogman.

This is Sparta!!!!!
    LOVE Sparta

• Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Looks like he already gets along well with his future teammates

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    \

People who believe in 100% certainty in this world are the reason screenshots exist.
    You have all the screenshots you need?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Looks like he already gets along well with his future teammates

Confirmed total fag.